About Vicky Kaushal
Vicky Kaushal is a Famous & Talented Indian Actor, Fashion Model and Husband of very famous actress Katrina Kaif. Vicky was born on May 16, 1988 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. He belongs to Punjabi family.
Vicky has completed his early education from Seth Chunnilal Damodardas Barfiwala High School, Mumbai and after that he completed his engineering in electronics and communication from Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology, Mumbai, India.
Vicky Kaushal’s father’s name is Sham Kaushal who works as an action director and his mother’s name is Veena Kaushal who is a housewife. He also has a younger brother named Sunny Kaushal who is also an actor. He was a very bright child since childhood. Along with this, he was very fond of watching films, studying, and playing cricket.
Vicky stepped into his film career with the movie “Luv Shuv Tey Chicken Khurana” released in 2012. After that she played her lead role in the movie “Masaan” in 2015. Let us know Further Information about Vicky Kaushal Age, Net Worth, Height, Wife, Family, Career, Biography & More….
|Bollywood Actor, fashion model and Assistant Director
|Movies: Raazi, URI: Surgical stike, Masaan, Lust stories
|Date of Birth
|16th May, 1988
|Vicky Kaushal’s Age ( as in 2022)
|Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
|Seth Chunilal Damodardas Barfivala High School, Mumbai
|Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology, Mumbai.
|Engineering in Electronics and Communications
Physical Stats & More
|6′ 1” (186Cm)
Affairs & More
|Katrina Kaif (Actress)
Family & More
|Aloo Paratha, Jalebi with Rabri, Chicken and Fish Tikka
|Hrithik Roshan, Nawazuddin siddiqui
|Black, Blue & Maroon
|Strangers in the Night by Frank Sinatra
|Favorite TV Shows
|Game of Thrones, Prison Break
|Cold Coffee and Beer
|The secret by Rhonda Byrne
|Burano Island in Italy
Hobbies & Money Factor
|Modeling, Travelling, Swimming,& gymming
|30 to 40 million dollars
Social Media ID
Unknown Facts About Vicky Kaushal
- Does Vicky Kaushal Consume Alcohol? Yes, Occasionally
- Does Vicky Kaushal Consume Smoke? No
- Who is Best friend of Vicky Kaushal? Malavika Mohanan
- Vicky Kaushal started his acting career with the movie “Luv Shuv Tey Chicken Khurana” in 2012 in which he played the role of a young boy named Omi.
- Vicky Kaushal made his lead character appearance in 2015 through the film “Masaan” in which he played the role of a man named Deepak Kumar Chowdhary.
- Vicky made his acting debut in Gangs of Wasseypur in 2012 and then proved himself as Geek Out in 2015 by starring in Geek and Bombay Velvet. In that movie he was seen playing the role of Inspector Tulsi.
- Vicky then acted in Zubaan in which he played the role of Dilsher which proved to be helpful for his performance.
- After that Vicky was also seen working in “Love Per Square Foot” which released in 2018 and he played the role of a man named Sanjay Kumar Chaturvedi.
- In the same year, he was also seen in his second movie “Raazi”, in which he played the role of a man named Iqbal Syed.
- Vicky has given new films and hit films one after the other, including “Lust Stories” in which he played the role of Paras Sufaidya, along with his movie “Manmarziyaan” was also a hit and he played the role of Vicky Sandhu in it.
- Then in 2019, Vicky was seen acting in “Uri: The Surgical Strike” in which he played the role of a man named Major Vihaan Singh Shergill. He was then seen working in Bhoot – Part One: The Haunted Ship.
- After that in 2020, Vicky played the role of Udham Singh Shaks in the movie “Udham Singh” which was a great hit.
- Currently Vicky Kaushal’s Govinda Naam Mera Mopvi is released which is quite a confusing, drama and comedy movie which has proved to be a huge hit.
- He is currently working on his upcoming films like The Great Indian Family, Laxman Utekar.
- Vicky has gained so much popularity only on the basis of his brilliant acting. Today his Instagram account, Snapchat, Twitter has a lot of followers on every social media platform.
- He is known for his looks, reels, his smile and for being the husband of Katrina Kaif. Along with this, he is very hardworking because whatever he is today is due to his own efforts.
- More than 15 million people are following Vicky on Instagram. Even his Instagram account has now been proved to be a verified account as well.
- Kaushal is one such young star who has made a journey from webseries to films and has gained a lot of fame through this.
- Now you can also see his bright career that how he is living with so much popularity.
- Kaushal lives in Mumbai, India with his siblings and family.
- He is very sad to travel the world. He has wandered from Paris to Switzerland and also has a lot of grief for doing religious activities.
- He has visited many places under India like Sikkim, Goa, Kerala etc.
- Let me tell you that Vicky’s photography skills are very good, along with this he also has a good knowledge of expressions, so he is also a fashion model.
- Recently his movie Zara Hatke Zara Bachke has been released. The released movie is getting a lot of love from the fans. His opposite Sara Ali Khan has been seen in this movie.
People Also Ask About Vicky Kaushal
1.Who is Vicky Kaushal?
Ans. Vicky Kaushal is a Famous & Talented Indian Actor, Fashion Model and Husband of very famous actress Katrina Kaif. Vicky was born on 16 May 1988 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. He belongs to Punjabi family.
2.How old is Vicky Kaushal?
Ans. 35 Years Old.
3.What is the Height of Vicky Kaushal?
Ans. 6′ 1” (186Cm)