Urmila Matondkar is an Indian entertainer and politician. Urmila Matondhkar Known for her work in Hindi movies, notwithstanding Telugu, Malayalam, Marathi and Tamil film, she has gotten various honors, including the Filmfare Grant and the Nandi Grant. She laid out an unmistakable on-screen persona, and is known for her serious way of acting and moving skills.In the wake of making her presentation as a youngster in the 1977 film Karm, Matondkar earned wide respect with Masoom (1983), following which she showed up in scarcely any different movies.
Her most memorable lead job accompanied the Malayalam film Chanakyan (1989), and her ensuing lead job in Hindi film with Narsimha (1991), the two of which were business triumphs.After a short misfortune, Matondkar laid down a good foundation for herself as a main entertainer with the sentiment Rangeela (1995), the show Judaai (1997), the wrongdoing film Satya (1998), the rom-com Khoobsurat (1999), and the thrill ride Wilderness (2000).
|Profession||Actress, Television star, model, Dancer and social media star|
|Famous for||Acting skills, Instagram reels, and adorable smile|
Urmila Matondkar Biography
|Date of Birth||4 February 1974|
|Age||68 years old|
|Birth place||Mumbai, India|
|School||Mount Carmel High School|
|College/ University||St. Xavier’s College, Ahmedabad|
Physical stats and more
Affairs and more
|Husband||Mohsin Akhtar Mir|
Family and Siblings
|Favourite Food||Murukku, Jigarthanda, Kothu Parotta|
|Favourite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan|
|Favourite Actress||Waheeda Rehman and Meena Kumari|
|Favourite Film||Khiladiyon Ka Khiladi|
|Favourite Sports Person||Not Knows|
|Favourite Dress||Indian Dress|
|Favourite Destination||Turks & Caicos|
Hobbies and Money Factor
|Net Worth||10 crore|
|Facebook ID||Click to follow|
|Instagram ID||Click to follow|
|Twitter ID||Click to follow|
Facts about Urmila Matondkar
- She likewise made progress in Telugu and Tamil film with featuring jobs in Antham (1992), Gaayam (1993), Indian (1996) and Anaganaga Oka Roju (1997).
- Matondkar earned basic acknowledgment for depicting a scope of extraordinary characters in a few spine chillers and blood and gore movies, remembering a chronic executioner for Kaun (1999), a fanatical sweetheart in Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya (2001), a had lady in Bhoot (2003) and a savage vindicator in Ek Hasina Thi (2004).
- During these years, she worked together with autonomous producers in workmanship house film, including the dramatizations Tehzeeb (2003), Pinjar (2003), Maine Gandhi Ko Nahin Mara (2005), Bas Ek Buddy (2006) and the Marathi film Ajoba (2014).
- As well as acting in films, Matondkar is engaged with a few helpful goals and is vocal about issues looked by ladies and kids. She has partaken in show visits and stage shows, and highlighted as an ability judge for different dance unscripted TV dramas, including Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa (2007) and DID Super Mothers (2022).
- In 1999, Matondkar had six film discharges; four of them − Jaanam Samjha Karo, Murmur Tum Pe Marte Hain, Pole and Dillagi − were business failures.
In any case, Matondkar’s exhibitions were by and large generally welcomed by pundits, (nn a survey for Jaanam Samjha Karo, Rediff expressing, “Urmila is just about the main champion who can keep Karisma honest with regards to pelvic thrusts”).
- Her previously hit that year was Varma’s mental repulsiveness spine chiller Kaun, inverse Manoj Bajpayee, where she played an anonymous person.
Khalid Mohamed of The Hours of India (who might later project her in Tehzeeb) stated, “She bolts the watcher’s advantage, carting away whole reels on her shoulders, through a range of mercury looks. Defenseless and puzzled, she is absolutely acceptable as the damaged young lady next-door”.
Also Read: Parveen Babi
- Matondkar next played the affection interest of Sanjay Dutt’s personality in the activity satire Khoobsurat. It arose as a film industry hit.
- During the 2000s, Matondkar uncovered solid, emotional and mental highlights in her jobs, and conveyed various widely praised exhibitions. In 2000, Matondkar re-joined with Varma for the activity Wilderness, close by Fardeen Khan and Sunil Shetty. She played Anu, who is hostaged by the head of scoundrels, when he begins preferring her.
- Taran Adarsh of Bollywood Hungama expressed, “Urmila Matondkar is quiet in a job that gives her more than adequate extension to grandstand her ability. Her scenes with Durga can undoubtedly be singled out, for they have been shot with brilliance.”
- The film was both basically and financially successful. She next featured inverse Govinda in David Dhawan’s rom-com Kunwara.
- The film failed to meet expectations in the cinematic world, with a netting of ₹182 million (US$2.3 million).
- The following year, Matondkar depicted Ria, a fixated sweetheart, in Rajat Mukherjee’s heartfelt spine chiller Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya, a film which got basic acclaim.Her presentation was profoundly acclaimed and a few pundits noticed her for showing extraordinary close to home reach and profundity.
- Taran Adarsh of Bollywood Hungama, in a positive survey stated, “the ‘genuine legend’ of the film is certainly Urmila Matondkar, who will leave with all trees toward the day’s end. Her profession best execution, she overflows force, love, disdain, determination and fanatical way of behaving with flawlessness.
- Furthermore, notwithstanding the way that her personality gets nuttier as the film follows along, it is amazingly that we can feel for her lamentable persona.” Planetbollywood.com depicted Matondkar as: “The superstar is Urmila who is just marvelous in this film. The film makes certain to get her designated for best entertainer or even at times best lowlife. In addition to the fact that she looks astonishing, yet she acts so well it will leave you stunned.
- In the event that you disdain all the other things in the film, her exhibition will unquestionably prevail upon you! Her last two scenes in the film are basically amazing.
- Fine people stand up and hail this phenomenal performance!” The film arose effective in the cinematic world with gross profit of ₹281 million (US$3.5 million). Matondkar got different Best Miscreant designations for her presentation, remembering a Filmfare Grant for Best Execution for a Pessimistic Job selection.
- In 2002, Matondkar showed up close by a gathering cast (Waheeda Rehman, Anil Kapoor, Fardeen Khan, Mahima Chaudhary, Abhishek Bachchan and Tara Sharma), in the show Om Jai Jagadish. She assumed the part of Neetu, the old flame of the hero (played by Fardeen Khan). The film fizzled commercially.
- Anees Bazmee’s thrill ride Deewangee was her next discharge. She played Sargam, a famous vocalist, who is the object of contention between the hero and bad guy.
More Read: Urmila Matondkar
- Co-featuring Ajay Devgan and Akshaye Khanna, the film was generally welcomed by pundits and was decently fruitful at the case office. Deepa Gumaste, composing for Rediff, adulated the exhibitions of the three leads and expressed: “to no one’s surprise, the champion has barely anything to do separated from looking adorable in the principal half and terrified in the second.
- It is one more matter that she should be the object of the film’s contention. For what it is worth, Urmila Matondkar executes her part well”.
- Her most memorable arrival of 2003 was the powerful frightfulness Bhoot. She played Swati, a phantom had lady.
- Taran Adarsh composed adulated her exhibition and composed: “…the film obviously has a place with Urmila Matondkar as far as possible.
- To express that she is brilliant would do net shamefulness to her work. Arrangements when she is had are absolutely bewildering.
- On the off chance that this exhibition doesn’t merit an honor, no other presentation ought to. It overtakes all rivalry hollow”.
- Khalid Mohamed expressed, “Matondkar is reliably great – controlled and powerfully helpless – as the overwhelmed spouse, summoning your anxiety and sympathy.
Urmila Matondkar (FAQ’S) – Frequently Asked Questions-
1 . Who is Urmila Matondkar ?
Ans. Urmila Matondkar is an Indian entertainer and politician. Known for her work in Hindi movies, notwithstanding Telugu, Malayalam, Marathi and Tamil film, she has gotten various honors, including the Filmfare Grant and the Nandi Grant.
2 . How old Does Urmila Matondkar ?
Ans. Urmila Matondkar born on 4 April 1954.
3 . How much does Urmila Matondkar earns from her acting profession?
Ans. Urmila Matondkar was well known actress and her acting is to good also she earned own name and money 10 crore by her own skills.
4 . What is the Height of Urmila Matondkar ?
Ans. Her height was 1.7m tall.
5 . Does Urmila Matondkar have Husband ?
Ans. Her husband name is Mohsin Akhtar Mir.