Tushar Shetty About
Tushar Shetty is a Famous & Talented Indian dancer and choreographer. Tushar Shetty is largely recognized for his dance style. He was born on 2 June 1995 in Mumbai’s Nala Sopara. He had his early education right there in Nala Sopara. After that, he succeeded in passing the high school exam at Mumbai’s St. Francis de Sales High School.
He is currently a very young dancing master or dance guru who plans to graduate with a degree in commerce from Mumbai’s HR College of Commerce and Economics in 2021. Tushar has been dancing since he was a young child, and it is his life’s work and his love.
At the age of 14, he only began doing hip hop. Due to his outstanding Hip Hop dancing, Tushar was given the opportunity to represent India in the World Hip Hop Championship. He was a standout contestant on the dance reality series “So You Think You Can Dance,” which Deepak Dhar created and Endemol India produced.
Every Saturday and Sunday night, this well-known TV programme was aired. A range of dancers trained in a variety of dance styles participated in the audition procedure, which was the only way to get into the show. where he previously performed his dance for the show’s judges.
Tushar had no interest in the performance. However, when he learned that the performance was going to India, he did not want to pass up the chance to take part in it. He prepared for his appearance on this well-known show by practising his dance diligently.
He next attended the open auditions for the programme, where he made it past the first round after wowing the judges with his performance. He then took part in additional rounds of the competition, and after successfully passing all of them, he was selected to compete on the show.
Tushar always had the desire to perform on a large stage, and the So You Think You Can Dance Show was the perfect venue for him. Tushar made every attempt to win the show’s title after entering the competition as a contestant. He impressed all of the judges with his dance performance to advance to the top 8.
His desire to win the show’s championship grew once he made it to the top 8. Tushar practise dancing constantly since he was determined to win the competition at whatever costs. He occasionally used to become so absorbed in dancing that he would stop doing everything else.
Sadly, he was ousted from the competition in the ninth round. Up until his final performance, which was unsuccessful, he gave it his all to win the crown. He was removed from the competition by the show’s judges as a result of his a little sluggish ninth-round performance. After taking part in this show, he developed into a dance master.
In dance reality programmes like Nach Baliye 6 and Dance India Dance 4 and 6, he worked as an assistant choreographer. He was a choreographer for the HR Street Dancer squad in addition to this. Tushar has accomplished a lot in the realm of dance during his life, but he never stops pushing himself to succeed even more.
His main goal is to become a successful choreographer in Bollywood. As a choreographer in Super Dancer Chapter 3 in 2019, which aired on Sony TV, he collaborated alongside Tejas, one of the contestants on the competition, as well as Shakti Kapoor and Govinda, who appeared as guests.
observed Tejas’ dance, who was one of the competition’s finals. Shakti Kapoor Ji was so impressed by Tushar’s choreography that he gave him the opportunity to direct the song for the Bollywood film Street Dancer, which starred his daughter, the actress Shraddha Kapoor.
Keith and Rochelle, contestants on Nach Baliye Season 9, also had a dance choreography by Tushar. He is currently creating the choreography for Florina Gogoi’s performance in Super Dancer Chapter 4, which will appear on Sony TV in 2021.
Let us know about Tushar Shetty Age, Height, Net Worth, Girlfriend, Biography and More….
|Dancer and Choreographer
|His Dancing Style and Choreography
|Date of Birth
|2 June 1995
|Age ( as in 2023)
|Nala Sopara, Mumbai, India
|Nala Sopara, Mumbai, India
|St. Francis de Sales high school, Mumbai
|HR College Of Commerce And Economics, Mumbai
|Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
Physical Stats & More
|5′ 6” (168Cm)
Affairs & More
|Alisha Shaikh (Dancer)
Family & More
|Name Not Known (Soon Update)
|Not Known (Soon Update)
|Shahrukh Khan & Salman Khan
|Shraddha Kapoor & Alia Bhatt
|Black & White
Illegal Weapon 2.0
|Favorite Sports Person
|Mahendra Singh Dhoni (M.S. Dhoni)
Hobbies & Money Factor
|Dancing & Acting
|20 Lac to 30 Lac
Social Media ID
Unknown Facts About Tushar Shetty
- Excellent choreographer and hip-hop dancer, Tushar Shetty.
- He was raised in a middle-class household and is a native of Mumbai.
- In 2015, he took part in the World Hip Hop Dance competition So You Think You Can Dance.
- when a Word Hip Hop dance show first visited India. Tushar started to take dance more seriously after that.
- Along ballerina Florina Gogoi, Tushar appears in the fourth episode of the Sony television series Super Dancer.
- When he was a college student, he performed dancing tricks.
- In numerous dance competitions, Tushar’s dancing was outstanding.
- Alisha Shaikh is the name of his lover.
- He also had the opportunity to participate in certain television commercials for HP Racer Oil and Max Fresh alongside Ranveer Singh of the Bollywood film industry.
- He previously appeared in a Solo Pepsi commercial.
- In the Bollywood song Galti Se Mistake from the movie Jagga Jasoos, Tushar Shetty also makes an appearance alongside Ranbir Kapoor.
- In 2014, he began dancing professionally after winning the World Hip Hop Championship on the television competition So You Think You Can Dance.
- Tushar Shetty choreographed for competitor Florina Gogoi while taking part in Super Dancer Chapter 4 on Sony TV in 2021 as a choreographer.
People Also Ask About Tushar Shetty
1.What is Tushar Shetty’s age?
Ans. Tushar Shetty is 28 Years old.
2.Who is Tushar Shetty?
Ans. Tushar Shetty is a Famous & Talented Indian dancer and choreographer. Tushar Shetty is largely recognized for his dance style. He was born on 2 June 1995 in Mumbai’s Nala Sopara.