About Tom Cruise
Tom Cruise is a very famous and talented American Actor and Film Producer who is mainly known for his work in films like “Mission Impossible”. In which he has worked as a secret agent i.e Hunt. He is considered to be one of the highest paid actors in the Hollywood industry in the United States. Since 2012, he has been one of the highest paid Hollywood actors for his roles.
Let me tell you that his childhood is ruined. In the house where he was born, his father often used abuses and his father was very poor at that time. He has faced a lot of poverty during his childhood days. That’s when he decided that he would grow up to become a very famous actor. By the way, let us tell you that he is a teenager and wants to become a priest. However, despite all this, he never gave up and at the age of 19 was seen playing a small role on his own in the film ‘Endless Love’. Since then, he showed interest in making a career in acting and stepped into the acting world.
He was seen in a lead role for the first time in the film ‘Risky Business’ which was mainly a romantic comedy. Before appearing in this film, he also played a few roles as a supporting actor. He looks so handsome that it didn’t take him much time to establish himself in Hollywood. After which he started appearing in the list of A-list stars. His popularity skyrocketed when he landed the role of Hunt in Mission: Impossible. Let us know Further Information About Tom Cruise Age, Net Worth, Height, Wife, Family, Career, Biography & More….
|Real Name||Thomas Cruise Mapother|
|Most Known Name||Tom Cruise|
|Profession||American Actor and Filmmaker|
|Date of Birth||3 July 1962|
|Age (as in 2023)||61 years|
|Birthplace||Syracuse, New York|
|Residence||Syracuse, New York|
|School||-Robert Hopkins Public School, Ottawa, Ontario|
-Henry Munro Middle School in Ottawa
|College & University||Glen Ridge High School in Glen Ridge, New Jersey|
Physical Stats & More
|Height (Approx.)||5′ 9″ (178 Cm)|
|Weight (Approx.)||63 Kg|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
Affairs & More
Family & More
|Mother||Mary Lee Pfieffer|
|Sister||Lee Ann Mapother, Cass Mapother & Marian Mapother|
|Favorite Food||Lobster, Pasta, strawberries & Flounder|
Bugatti, Buick, Chevy, Ford, Mercedes-Benz, and Porsche
|Favorite Bike||Ducati Desmosedici RR|
|Favorite Movie||Mission: Impossible|
|Favorite Dessert||White Chocolate Coconut cake|
|Favorite Perfume||Eau d’Hadrien from Goutal|
Hobbies & Money Factor
|Hobbies||Fencing, Skydiving & Scubadiving|
|Net Worth (Approx.)||$600 Million|
Social Media ID
|Facebook ID||Click to Follow Him|
|YouTube ID||Click to Follow Him|
|Instagram ID||Click To Follow Him|
Unknown Facts About Tom Cruise
- Does Tom Cruise Consume Smoke? Yes
- Does Tom Cruise Consume Alcohol? No
- Tom’s childhood passed in a lot of poverty.
- Tom did not like his father at all because his father used a lot of abuse language to him, even he has called his father “A Merchant of Chaos”.
- He used to play floor hockey during his school days in which he was quite proficient.
- At the age of 14, Tom studied in 15 schools due to frequent shifts.
- He does everything from eating to drinking with his left hand but always writes with his right hand.
- He has also won the Razzie Award for Worst Actor in 1988 for the film “Cocktail”.
- He then won the 1989 Golden Globe Award for Best Actor in the movie “Born on the Fourth of July”, which was his first Academy Award nomination for Best Actor.
- He has never allowed his photos to be used for video-games and action figures.
- He has been nominated for the Oscar Award 3 times but he could not win even once.
- In 1996, he also got his second Golden Globe Award and second nominated for Academy Award from the movie “Jerry Maguire”.
- His most successful movie was Mission Impossible which was released in 1996 which was featured in 3000 theaters in the first time itself.
- He won the Golden Globe Award for the third time in 1999 as well as the third nomination for the Academy Award due to the film “Magnolia”.
- He is also a promoter of Scientology and this company is known for recognizing the religion in Europe.
- Tom was also ranked as the World’s Most Powerful Celebrity in 2006 by Forbes Magazine.
- Let us tell you that according to some sources, “Tom Cruise Day” is also made in Japan since October 10, 2006; Every year on October 10, “Tom Cruise Day” is celebrated in Japan. Because Tom is the only Hollywood actor who has visited Japan a few times in comparison to other celebrities.
People Also Ask About Tom Cruise
1.Does Tom Cruise become a successful actor?
Ans. Tom Cruise who is a no award winner American actor and produced the film. They have established themselves in the Hollywood industry on their own and today you all can see what successful actors they are. Now he is the most sought after actor.
2.Which company does Tom Cruise own?
Ans. He is the owner of Wagner C/W Productions Company, which was established in 1992. He is not buying this company alone, along with his agent Paula Wagner has also helped him a lot in buying the company. Cruise appeared for the first 11 years with the help of Wagner C/W Productions. The company has grossed approximately $2.9 billion at the box office since its inception.
3.Does Tom Cruise Have A Private Jet Too?
Ans. Yes, the name of his private jet is flown P-51 Mustang, along with this he also has a Gulfstream IV jet, which is being distributed around $ 20 million at today’s time.