About Tiger Shroff
Tiger Shroff is an Outstanding, Talented & Famous Indian Bollywood Actor, Martial Artist, Dancer and Singer. His real name is Jai Hemant Shroff. Tiger has predominantly been seen in Hindi language films. Tiger was born on March 2, 1990 in Bombay, a city in Maharashtra, India. His father’s name is Jackie Shroff, who is also a very famous actor and his mother’s name is Ayesha Dutt, who is a producer. Tiger Shroff also has a younger sister named Krishna Shroff who is a producer. By the way, let us tell you that he is of Gujarati and Turkmen descent from his paternal side and he is of Bengali and Belgian descent from his maternal side.
Tiger completed his Early Education from Besant Montessori School, Juhu, Mumbai and American School of Bombay, Mumbai. After that he has completed his graduation from Amity University, Noida, Uttar Pradesh. After the completion of Tiger’s studies, he entered directly in Bollywood. His first Bollywood movie “Heropanti” was his first Bollywood movie in 2014. Tiger played the role of Bablu Singh opposite Kirti Sanon, which was a commercial success.
Let us know about Tiger Shroff Age, Family, Career, Girlfriend, Net Worth, Biography And More…
|Jai Hemant Shroff
|Bollywood Actor, Martial Artist, Dancer & Singer
|Roles played in Movies and Music Videos
|Date of Birth
|2nd March 1990
|Age (as in 2023)
|Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
|Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
|-Besant Montessori School, Juhu, Mumbai &
-American School of Bombay, Mumbai
|Amity University, Noida, Uttar Pradesh
|Graduation Drop Out
Physical Stats & More
|5′ 9” (175Cm)
|Chest – 44 inches
Waist- 30 inches
Biceps- 16 inches
Affairs & More
Family & More
|Jackie Shroff (Actor)
|Ayesha Dutt (Producer)
|Pizza, Pasta, Salad, Non Veg Dishes
|Bruce Lee, Aamir Khan and Hrithik Roshan
|Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone and Angelina Jolie
|SS Jaguar 100, Chevrolet Cruz
|Favorite Sports Person
|Mahendra Singh Dhoni (M.S. Dhoni)
|Enter the Dragon (1973)
|Goa, London and Maldives
Hobbies & Money Factor
|Dancing, Performing Martial Arts, Working Out at Gym
|35 -40 million Dollar
Social Media ID
Unknown Facts About Tiger Shroff
- Tiger Shroff Drinks Alcohol too? No
- Tiger Shroff Smokes Too? No
- Who is Tiger Shroff’s close friend name? Shraddha Kapoor
- Jai Hemant Shroff’s stage name is Tiger Shroff, who is an outstanding and talented Bollywood actor, martial artist as well as dancer and singer, who is predominantly seen in Hindi language films.
- Tiger Shroff is the son of actor Jackie Shroff and producer Ayesha Dutt, born on 2 March 1990 in Bombay, a city in Maharashtra, India.
- Shroff’s career started with the Bollywood movie “Heropanti” in which he played the role of Bablu Singh opposite Kirti Sanon.
- Tiger was seen in some super se duper hit films like “Baaghi” in 2016 in which he played the role of Ronnie Singh. This was followed by the movie “A Flying Jatt” released in the same year in which he played the role of Aman Dhillon/Flying Jatt.
- After that in 2017 he played the role of Munna in the movie “Munna Michael”.
- After this, in 2018 also he was seen in the movie “Welcome to New York”. The same year his movie “Baaghi 2” was released in which he played the role of Captain Ranveer “Ronnie” Pratap Singh.
- In 2019, he played the role of Rohan Sachdeva in the movie “Student of the Year 2”.
- After this, in 2020 he was seen in “Baaghi 3” in which he played the role of Ranvir “Ronnie” Chaturvedi.
- After this he was seen in the movie “Heropanti 2” in 2022 in which he played the role of Bablu Ranaut.
- If we talk about his upcoming films in 2023, then this year his “Ganapath” movie will be released in which he is playing the role of Ganapath.
- Tiger Shroff is a popular Indian social media influencer, actor, and fashion model known for his handsome looks.
- He has appeared in numerous music videos, including those sung by Atif Aslam, Arijit Singh, and Badshah.
- Shroff has gained a massive following on various social media platforms, including Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube.
- He loves to interact with his fans and regularly updates his social media accounts.
- Shroff enjoys watching movies from both Bollywood and Hollywood.
- His estimated net worth is around 35-40 million dollars.
- Tiger Shroff is a non-vegetarian and consumes both vegetarian and non-vegetarian food.
- He follows a healthy dietary plan to maintain his attractive and fit physique.
- Shroff is a hardworking individual who is dedicated to his craft.
- He is a popular celebrity who is loved by fans all over the world.
- Tiger Shroff has a large fan following due to his handsome looks, style, amazing personality, bold nature, good character and good personality.
- He is an ardent devotee of Lord Shiva and attributes his physique to the deity. He holds fast on Mondays and during every Mahashivaratri festival.
- Tiger is active on social media and loves to share posts and videos with his fans.
- He is also a pet lover and enjoys having pets.
- Taking care of his health is a top priority for Tiger, and he does so by exercising and practicing yoga regularly.
- His dedication to fitness is the secret behind his fit and healthy lifestyle, which contributes to his attractive physique.
- Tiger is known for his action-packed performances in Bollywood films such as Baaghi, War, and Heropanti.
- He is also a skilled dancer and has showcased his moves in various songs in his movies.
- Tiger comes from a film family; his father, Jackie Shroff, is a well-known Bollywood actor.
- Despite his success, Tiger remains humble and grounded, often expressing gratitude towards his fans for their support.
People Also Ask About Tiger Shroff
1.Is Tiger Shroff still in a relationship with anyone?
Ans. Let me tell you that there were reports that Disha and Tiger were dating each other since a few years but in the recent episode, Tiger called Disha his “friend” and said that there is nothing more than that. he is alone now
2.Does Tiger Shroff eat non-vegetarian food?
Ans. Let us tell you that the credit of the actor’s stunning biceps and lean body is given to his vegetarian diet. The actor is that he depends on greens but sometimes eats eggs too.