Terence Lewis’s About
Terence Lewis is a Renowned Indian Dancer and Choreographer. He was Born on 10 April 1975 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. He was raised in a Mangalorean Catholic family and his parents were named Xavier Lewis and Teresa Lewis. Xavier Lewis worked at Modistone Tyres while Teresa Lewis was a seamstress who worked from home. Terence Lewis started dancing during his school years at St. Theresa’s Boys High School and later continued his passion for dance while pursuing his studies at St. Xavier’s College in Mumbai. He furthered his education and completed his graduation from IHM Mumbai, formerly known as Dadar Catering College.
Terence Lewis has trained extensively in dance, having studied at prestigious institutions such as the Alvin Ailey Dance Theater and the Martha Graham Center for Contemporary Dance in New York. His dedication and hard work have led him to become a well-known figure in the Indian dance industry.
Terence is a well-known personality in the Indian entertainment industry who has made a name for himself as a judge in popular reality dance shows such as Dance India Dance and Nach Baliye. He has also contributed to the Bollywood film industry as a choreographer for films such as Lagan (2001) and Jhankarr Beats (2003).
He has showcased his adventurous side as a contestant on the television show Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 3 (2010) which aired on Colors TV. He has recently been seen as a judge on India’s Best Dancer, where he has continued to inspire and encourage aspiring dancers. Overall, he is a talented and multifaceted personality who has made significant contributions to the entertainment industry in India.
|Dancer and Choreographer
|Choreographed in Bollywood Films & judging For Reality Show
|Date of Birth
|10 April 1975
|Terence Lewis’s Age ( as in 2022)
|Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
|St. Theresa’s Boys High school
|St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai
Physical Stats & More
|5′ 10” (178Cm)
Affairs & More
|-Sayantani Ghosh (Actress)
-Nora Fatehi(Linked her Name)
Family & More
|Brown rice, Broccoli, Spinach and Lentils, a Piece of Chicken or Egg
|Favorite Sports Person
|Mahendra Singh Dhoni (M.S. Dhoni)
|Armaan Malik and Atif Aslam
Hobbies & Money Factor
|Dancing, Acting, Travelling
|$ 240 million Dollar
Social Media ID
Unknown Facts About Terence Lewis
- Terence Lewis does drink alcohol, but it is not known if he smokes or not.
- He always had a passion for acting and did theatre during his school days.
- Despite not learning dancing during his childhood, he had a natural talent for it.
- Terence grew up in a poor family and his father stopped supporting his studies after he turned 15.
- During his childhood, he lived with his family in a chawl in Mumbai.
- After completing his studies, Terence decided to pursue a career in dance.
- He trained in Jazz, Ballet, and Contemporary dance from prestigious institutes in New York.
- Terence established his own dance academy, called the “Terence Lewis Contemporary Dance Company,” in Mumbai.
- To earn money for his studies, he initially started giving dance tuition but later became a popular fitness instructor teaching aerobics to women.
- Today, Terence Lewis is a renowned choreographer and judge on various dance reality shows in India.
- Terence Lewis is a renowned fitness instructor and choreographer in India who has worked with many famous celebrities, including Bipasha Basu, Amisha Patel, Sushmita Sen, Madhuri Dixit, Gauri Khan, Susanne Roshan, and Ambanis.
- Despite his successful career, Terence has publicly stated that he has no plans to get married.
- Terence is a fitness enthusiast who regularly goes to the gym to stay in shape.
- In 2002, Terence won the American Choreography Award for his choreography of the songs in the film “Lagaan”.
- Terence has also worked as a fitness instructor for numerous other famous celebrities.
- In 2020, Terence was embroiled in a controversy when a morphed video of him inappropriately touching Nora Fatehi went viral, leading to online harassment and criticism.
- Terence initially remained silent about the incident, but Nora Fatehi and Geeta Kapoor spoke up about it earlier.
People Also Asks About Terence Lewis
1.Who is Terence Lewis?
Ans. Terence Lewis is a famous Indian Outstanding & Talented Dancer and Choreographer. Who was born on 10 April 1975 in Mumbai, which is the city of Maharashtra, India
2.What did Terrence do with Nora a few years ago?
Ans. As you all know, a few years ago, a video went viral in which Terence Lewis was clearly seen touching Nora Fatehi inappropriately in the dance reality show. Terence was pulled a lot in the wake of this controversy.
3.Does Terrence Lewis love Nora?
Ans. During an interview, when Terence was asked if he loves Nora, Terence laughingly told RJ Siddharth Kannan, “Let the secret be a secret. I will give you the answer after the camera is off.” I’ll tell you later.” He then added, “We’re pretty much good friends,” and nothing more.