Sushmita Sen is an Indian entertainer, model and the champ of the Miss Universe 1994 event. Sushmita Sen was born on 19 November 1975. She is the principal Indian to win the Miss Universe event. She was recently delegated Femina Miss India 1994 at 18 years old. Subsequent to winning the Miss Universe show, she has functioned as a film actress.
Sen won the Filmfare Grant for Best Supporting Entertainer for her presentation in the parody film Biwi No.1 (1999), and was likewise assigned in the class for her parts in the dramatizations Sirf Tum (1999) and Filhaal. (2002). Her monetarily effective movies incorporate Aankhen (2002), Fundamental Hoon Na (2004), and Maine Pyaar Kyun Kiya? (2005). Sen has featured in the show series Aarya beginning around 2020, for which she won Best Sen was naturally introduced to a Bengali Baidya family in Hyderabad to Shubeer Sen, a previous Indian Flying corps Wing Leader, and Subhra Sen, a gems planner and proprietor of a Dubai-based store. She has one sibling.
|Profession||Actress, Television star, model, Dancer and social media star|
|Famous for||Acting skills, Instagram reels, and adorable smile|
Sushmita Sen Biography
|Date of Birth||19 November 1975|
|Age||47 years old|
|Birth place||Hyderabad, Telangana,|
|School||Air Force Golden Jubilee Institute in New Delhi, St. Ann’s High School|
|College/ University||Not Known|
|Educational qualification||12th pass|
Physical stats and more
Affairs and more
Family and Siblings
|Favourite Food||Japanese food, Miso Soup|
|Favourite Actor||Shah Rukh Khan, Ranbir Kapoor|
|Favourite Actress||Alia bhatt|
|Favourite Film||The Dark Side of the Moon|
|Favourite Sports Person||Virat Kohli|
|Favourite Singer||Mohammad Rafi, Sonu Nigam|
|Favourite Dress||Indian Dress, gowns|
|Favourite Destination||London and Zurich|
Hobbies and Money Factor
|Net Worth||12$ million USD|
- She went to Aviation based armed forces Brilliant Celebration Establishment in New Delhi and St. Ann’s Secondary School in Secunderabad, however sought after no further advanced education
- Entertainer at the Filmfare OTT Grants.
- Sen was naturally introduced to a Bengali Baidya family in Hyderabad to Shubeer Sen, a previous Indian Flying corps Wing Leader, and Subhra Sen, a gems planner and proprietor of a Dubai-based store. She has one sibling.
- She went to Flying corps Brilliant Celebration Organization in New Delhi and St. Ann’s Secondary School in Secunderabad, yet sought after no further advanced education
- In 1994, as a teen, Sen brought home the championship ‘Femina Miss India Universe’, procuring the option to contend at the Miss Universe 1994 contest.
- At the Miss Universe challenge, Sen positioned third generally speaking in the primers, behind Miss Colombia Carolina Gómez and Miss Venezuela Minorka Mercado.
Also Read : Alia Bhatt
- Sen proceeded to put second, fifth and third in the ensuing rounds lastly brought home the championship and crown of Miss Universe 1994. She was the principal Indian to win the title.
- After the Times Gathering surrendered the privileges to pick the Indian delegate to Miss Universe, Sen’s venture, I’m She – Miss Universe India, dominated, running it for a considerable length of time (2010 to 2012).
- This was trailed by Femina taking over.
- Miss Universe judge 2016 in January 2017 showed up as one of the appointed authorities of Miss Universe 2016 at the Shopping center of Asia Field, Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines on 30 January 2017.
- Joining her as judges were Cynthia Bailey, Mickey Boardman, Francine LaFrak, Miss Universe 2011 Leila Lopes, and Miss Universe 1993 Dayanara Torres.
- Sen (second from left) with the co-stars of her film Filhaal in 2002
- After her rule as Miss Universe, Sen turned into an entertainer.
- Her most memorable film Dastak was in 1996, in which she played the survivor of a stalker, played by Sharad Kapoor. Mukul Dev featured as the lead entertainer.
- She then, at that point, featured in the 1997 Tamil activity film Ratchagan.
- After two years, her appearance as Rupali in David Dhawan’s satire film Biwi No.1 won her the Filmfare Grant for Best Supporting Entertainer in 1999. Biwi No.1 was the second most noteworthy netting film of 1999.
Moe Read : Sushmita Sen
- That very year, she was additionally named for her part in the show Sirf Tum in a similar classification. In 2000, she showed up in a dance tune in the film Fiza.
- She got basic praise and film industry accomplishment for the film Aankhen, featuring inverse Arjun Rampal.
- The film co-featured Amitabh Bachchan, Akshay Kumar, Aditya Pancholi and Paresh Rawal. The greatest outcome of her profession accompanied the 2004 activity film Primary Hoon Na, in which she assumed the part of a science educator who falls head over heels for Shah Rukh Khan’s personality.
- The film netted a sum of ₹ 330,000,000 and was the second most noteworthy earning film of that year.
- Later, Sushmita played a legal counselor in Principal Aisa Greetings Hoon inverse Ajay Devgan. In 2005, she likewise featured in a redo of Cactus Blossom, called Maine Pyaar Kyun Kiya?.
- Sen played the lead, inverse Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif. She likewise assumed the main part in Karma Aur Holi.
- In 2010, Sushmita assumed the part of an effective supermodel called Sparkle in Dulha Mil Gaya; the film was a moderate achievement that year.
- She furthermore showed up in the activity satire film No Issue the equivalent year. In 2015, she featured in a Bengali dramatization film named Nirbaak. In Sen’s profession, this was her most memorable film in Bengali language.
- In 2020 Sen showed up in Disney Hotstar’s television Series Aarya, where she won the 2021 Pundit’s Decision Award. She returned for the subsequent season delivered in December 2021.
- Sen with her little girls at Raveena Tandon’s show Isi Ka Naam Zindagi.
- Sen has two taken on children. Sen has Addison’s sickness and requires long lasting steroid medications to deal with the illness. Sen and Rohman Cloak were seeing someone 2018 until 2021.
- In July 2022, it was accounted for that she is dating financial specialist and cricket manager Lalit Modi.
Sushmita Sen (FAQ’S) – Frequently Asked Questions-
1 . Who is Sushmita Sen ?
Ans. Sushmita Sen is an Indian entertainer, model and the champ of the Miss Universe 1994 event. Sushmita Sen was born on 19 November 1975. She is the principal Indian to win the Miss Universe event.
2 . How old Does Sushmita Sen?
Ans. Sushmita Sen born on 19 November 1975.
3 . How much does Sushmita Sen earns from her acting profession?
Ans. Sushmita Sen was well known actress and her acting is to good also she earned own name and money 12 crore by her own skills.
4 . What is the Height of Sushmita Sen ?
Ans. Her height was 5′ 7″cm tall.
5 . Does Sushmita Sen have Boyfriend ?
Ans. Her boyfriend name is Rohman Shawl.