Shree Amma Yanger Ayyappan, expertly credited with her stage name Sridevi, was an Indian entertainer and film maker who worked in Telugu, Tamil, Hindi, Malayalam, and Kannada language films. Referred to as the “Principal Female Hotshot” of Indian cinema, she was the beneficiary of different honors, including the Public Film Grant, the Nandi Grant, the Tamil Nadu State Film Grant, the Kerala State Film Grant, four Filmfare Grants, including a Filmfare Lifetime Accomplishment Grant and three Filmfare Grants South.
|Name||Shree Amma Yanger Ayyappan|
|Profession||Actress, Television star, model, Dancer and social media star|
|Famous for||Acting skills, Instagram reels, and adorable smile|
|Date of Birth||13 August 1963|
|Death||24 February 2018|
|Birth place||Meenampatti, Madras State, India|
|College/ University||Not Known|
|Educational qualification||Not Known|
Physical stats and more
Affairs and more
|Husband||Shriram Madhav Nene|
Family and Siblings
|Favourite Food||Grilled Fish Or Chicken|
|Favourite Actor||Balraj Sahani, Gregory Peck|
|Favourite Actress||Nargis, Madhubala, Ingrid Bergman|
|Favourite Sports Person||Not Knows|
|Favourite Singer||Imran Khan|
|Favourite Dress||Indian Dress, gowns,|
|Favourite Destination||Andaman and Nicobar|
Hobbies and Money Factor
|Hobbies||Reading and Dancing|
|Net Worth||35 million USD|
|Facebook ID||Click to follow|
|Instagram ID||Click to follow|
|Twitter ID||Click to follow|
Facts about Sridevi
- Sridevi’s vocation in Indian film crossed north of 50 years in a scope of classes from droll satire to eapic dramatizations.
- She was known for her hesitant and contemplative character, yet hardheaded and frank screen persona, consistently playing solid willed, refined women.
- In 2013, Sridevi was regarded with the Padma Shri, the country’s fourth most noteworthy non military personnel honor, for her commitment to the Indian culture through performing expressions.
- She was likewise casted a ballot ‘India’s Most noteworthy Entertainer in 100 Years’ in a CNN-IBN public survey directed in 2013 on the event of the centennial of Indian cinema.
- Sridevi made her presentation as a kid in the 1967 Tamil film Kandhan Karunai at the period of four, and begun her acting vocation in lead jobs as a kid in M. A. Thirumugam’s 1969 legendary Tamil film Thunaivan.
- She kept on going about as a youngster craftsman in Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam and Kannada films.
- She made her Hindi film debut at nine years old in Rani Mera Naam (1972). Her most memorable job as a youngster grown-up came in 1976 at age 13, when she was projected in the Tamil film Moondru Mudichu.
- She immediately laid down a good foundation for herself as one of the unmistakable and driving female stars of South Indian Film, with jobs in 16 Vayathinile (1977), Thulavarsham (1976), Angeekaaram (1977), Sigappu Rojakkal (1978), Padaharella Vayasu (1978), Vetagaadu (1979), Varumayin Niram Sivappu (1980), Meendum Kokila (1981), Premabhishekam (1981), Vazhvey Maayam (1982), Moondram Pirai (1982), Aakhari Poratam (1988), Jagadeka Veerudu Athiloka Sundari (1990) and Kshana Kshanam (1991).
- Following a remarkable appearance in the heartfelt show Julie (1975), Sridevi’s first featuring job in Hindi film accompanied the 1979 dramatization film Solva Sawan, and she got more extensive acknowledgment for the 1983 activity film Himmatwala.
- She set up a good foundation for herself in the business with a line of fruitful movies, including Mawaali (1983), Equity Chaudhury (1983), Tohfa (1984), Naya Kadam (1984), Maqsad (1984), Masterji (1985), Karma (1986), Nazrana (1987), Watan Ke Rakhwale (1987), Mr. India (1987), Waqt Ki Awaz (1988) and Chandni (1989). She got acclaim for her exhibitions in films, including Sadma (1983), Nagina (1986), ChaalBaaz (1989), Lamhe (1991), Khuda Gawah (1992), Gumrah (1993), Laadla (1994), and Judaai (1997).
Also Read: Madhuri Dixit Nene
- Following the job of the nominal hero in the TV sitcom Malini Iyer (2004-2005), Sridevi got back to film acting with the profoundly effective parody show English Vinglish (2012) and afterward featured in her 300th and last film job in the thrill ride Mother (2017).
- She procured high basic praise for her exhibitions in the two movies, and for the last option was after death granted the Public Film Grant for Best Entertainer.
- On 24 February 2018, she was found dead of an unplanned suffocating in her visitor room at the Jumeirah Emirates Pinnacles Lodging, in Dubai, Joined Middle Easterner Emirates.
- Insight about her demise highlighted unmistakably in Indian and worldwide media. She was hitched to film maker Boney Kapoor, with whom she had two youngsters, including entertainer Janhvi Kapoor.
- Sridevi was brought into the world at Meenampatti village close to Sivakasi of present-day Tamil Nadu, India on 13 August 1963 to Ayyapan and Rajeswari.
- Her dad was a legal counselor from Sivakasi,Tamil Nadu while her mom was from Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh.
- Sridevi’s primary language was Telugu, and she was conversant in Tamil.
- She has a sister and two stage brothers.
- “I missed out on going to class and school life, yet I got into the entertainment world and worked without a hole – from youngster entertainer, I went directly to champion.
- There was no opportunity to think and I was thankful for it.
- Sridevi began her vocation as a kid entertainer at four years old in the Tamil film Kandhan Karunai in 1967.
- Thusly, she assumed the part of youthful Muruga in Thunaivan.
- Sridevi made her presentation in Telugu film as a kid craftsman with the 1970 movie Maa Nanna Nirdoshi.
- Child Sridevi’s exhibition in Poompatta (1971) in Malayalam won her the Kerala State Movie Grant for Best Youngster Artist.
- Kandhan Karunai (1967), Nam Naadu (1969), Prarthanai (1970), Babu (1971), Badi Panthulu (1972), Bala Bharatam (1972), Vasantha Maaligai (1972) and Bhakta Kumbara (1974) are the most eminent movies of her profession as a kid artist.
- In 1972, Sridevi appeared as a kid craftsman in Bollywood with Rani Mera Naam coordinated by K. S. R. Das.
- She additionally showed up in the film Julie, where she played the more youthful sister to the hero Lakshmi. She acted with Jayalalitha in Thirumangalyam, Kandan Karunai and Adi Parashakti.
- In 1976, Sridevi handled her most memorable driving job in the Tamil movie Moondru Mudichu coordinated by K. Balachander.
- She followed it with various movies with Kamal Haasan and Rajinikanth. Sridevi’s most memorable arrival of 1977 was Gaayathri, trailed by Kavikkuyil and 16 Vayathinile, where she assumed the part of a little kid who is gotten between her 2 lovers.
- She likewise featured in the film’s Telugu revamp Padaharella Vayasu in 1978.
- Her ensuing remarkable movies included Bharathi Raja’s Sigappu Rojakkal, S. P. Muthuraman’s Priya, Karthika Deepam, Johnny, Varumayin Niram Sivappu and Aakali Rajyam.
More Read: sridevi
- She acted with N. T. Rama Rao in Vetagaadu, Sardar Father Rayudu, Bobbili Puli, Equity Chowdhary and Aatagadu.
- She acted close by Sivaji Ganesan in Sandhippu, Kavari Maan and the Sri Lanka-shot coproduction Pilot Premnath.
- Sridevi appeared as youngster craftsman in Kannada with Bhakta Kumbara (1974) coordinated by Hunsur Krishnamurthy.
- Her different movies as a kid craftsman in Kannada included Bala Bharatam and Yashoda Krishna.
- She was likewise a piece of Hennu Samsarada Kannu (1975), coordinated by A.V. Sheshagiri Rao. Sridevi additionally went about as lead inverse Ambarish in Priya (1978), created by S. P. Muthuraman. She entered Malayalam films as a kid entertainer with Kumara Sambhavam in 1969, followed by I. V. Sasi’s Abhinandanam. Her striking Malayalam films as the lead courageous woman were Thulavarsham, coordinated by N. Sankaran Nair in 1976, and M. Masthan’s Kuttavum Shikshayum, a change of the Tamil film Pennai Nambungal with Kamal Haasan featuring inverse her.
- She next showed up in the Malayalam discharges like Aa Nimisham, Angeekaaram and Satyavan Savithri coordinated by P.G. Viswambharan.
(FAQ)- Frequently Asked Questions
1 . Who is Sridevi?
ANS. Shree Amma Yanger Ayyappan, expertly credited with her stage name Sridevi, was an Indian entertainer and film maker who worked in Telugu, Tamil, Hindi, Malayalam, and Kannada language films.
2 . How old is Sridevi?
ANS. She was born on 13 August 1963 in Meenampatti, Madras State, India.
3 . What’s the height of Sridevi?
ANS. Her height is 5 feet 6 inches, which is approx. 1.65 m.
4 . Where is Sridevi’s residence?
ANS. She was born in Meenampatti, Madras State, India.
5 . Does Sridevi have husband ?
ANS. Yes, She Have husband name Boney Kapoor.