About Sonia Singh :
Sonia Singh is an Indian TV actress who has been active in the industry since 2003. She is best known for her roles as vamps in popular TV serials such as Dill Mill Gayye, Parichay, Bhabhi, and Kumkum – EK Pyara Sa Bandhan. Her portrayal of negative characters in Kumkum earned her a nomination for favorite Khalnayika. In addition to her work in TV, Sonia Singh made her debut on the OTT platform with the ullu web series Patra Petika. In 2022 she is work in star plus serial “Faltu” as a Kanika.
She was born on November 4, 1985 in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. Sonia Singh is an Indian TV actress who gained popularity for her portrayal of vamps in TV serials such as Kumkum and Dill Mill Gayye. She has acted in several TV shows, including Naaginn, Ssshhh Phir Koi Hai, Yahaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli, Bhagyavidhata, Parichay, Doli Saja Ke, Veer Shivaji, and Jhilmil Sitaaron Ka Aangan Hoga, showcasing her acting skills in diverse roles. Despite her success, the TV show Dill Mill Gayye, in which she played Dr. Kirti Mehra, went off-air due to poor TRP ratings. Sonia Singh also made her OTT debut with the ullu web series Patra Petika, playing the role of a prostitute named Bindiya.
|Nick Name||Not Known|
|Date of Birth||November 4, 1985|
|Age (as in 2023)||37 yrs old|
|Birthplace||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh|
|Hometown||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh|
|College & University||Not Known|
|Height (Approx.)||5′ 5′ feet|
|Figure (Approx.)||30 -28 -35|
Affairs and More
|Husband||Avinash Bobby ( Script writer, Producer )|
Family and More
|Favorite Food||Pizza, Cold Coffee|
|Favorite Actress||Shraddha Kapoor|
|Favorite Cricketer||Sachin Tendukar|
|Favorite Dress||Tradition and westerns|
|Favorite Destination||Malaysia, Dubai|
Hobbies and Money Factor
|Hobbies||Traveling , Dancing|
|Net Worth (Approx.)||Rs. 1cror -5cror (Approx).|
Social Media ID
|Twitter ID||Click to Follow her|
|Facebook Id||Click to Follow Her|
|Instagram ID||Click To Follow Her|
Unknown Facts About Sonia Singh:
- She is best known for her roles as vamps in popular TV serials such as Dill Mill Gayye, Parichay, Bhabhi, and Kumkum – EK Pyara Sa Bandhan.
- The person being described has won acclaim for portraying vampire roles and negative characters in TV shows.
- She played the protagonist character Doctor Kirti in the TV series Dil Mil Gaye, which was taken off the air due to low TRP ratings.
- She also played a double role in the TV series Naagin and acted in other TV serials such as Ssshhhh Phir Koi Hai, Bhagyavidhata, Yahaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli, Parichay, Veer Shivaji, and Doli Saja Ke.
- She recently bagged the role of a negative character Angana in the TV series Jhilmil Sitaaron Ka Aangan Hoga.
- The person turned down an opportunity to work with legendary actor Amitabh Bachchan because she does not want to do bold roles that require her to do exposure and bold scenes.
- Sonia got married in age of 17 to Avinash Bobby he is a script Witter and Producer.
- She has a son and his name is Zion.
- She belongs to Sikh family .
- Now she worked in TV serial Faltu as a Kanika.
- Her best friend is Parvatii Sehgal she likes to hangout with her.
- She is social media influencer and she has 77.6k followers in her Instagram.
- She true believes in Christ.
read also about : Reylynn Caster