About Shivam Wankhede
Shivam Wankhede is a Famous and Talented Indian Dancer, Social Media Influencer and Choreographer. Who was born in 1998 in Jalgaon, Maharashtra, India. But his date birth is not yet known.
Shivam dance move style which he dances on Bollywood songs has won the hearts of millions of fans. Judges, audience and some other people are doing them for their cuteness and fun and are also doing a lot of appreciation.
He Completed his Early Education From Local School in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. After that he Complete his Graduation.
He belongs to a middle class Hindu family. Shivam has a passion for dance since childhood, for which he pursued dance as his career.
Along with this, he has taught dance to children by going to a class in Maharashtra. Along with this, he has also been seen participating in some dance competition.
Shivam started his career as a contestant in the Marathi dance reality show 2MAD. That show is the turning point of Shivam’s life. The reason his life changed was because he won that show.
After that she has been seen participating in season 3 of India Best Dancer, in this show she is getting a lot of love as well as popularity. Shivam is seen doing a dance performance in the show with his choreographer Sonali Kar.
His Bollywood dance style has won everyone’s heart and is ruling everyone’s heart. Let us know Further Information About Shivam Wankhede (Dancer) Age, Height, Net worth, Family, Girlfriend, Biography & More…
|Real Name||Shivam Wankhede|
|Profession||Dancer & Choreographer|
|Famous For||Being the Contestant in ”India’s Best Dancer 3)|
|Date of Birth||1998|
|Age (as in 2023)||25 years|
|Birth Place||Jalgaon, Maharashtra|
|Residence Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|School||Local School in Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|College & Institute||Not Known (Will Updated Soon)|
Physical Stats & More
|Height (Approx.)||5′ 7” (170 Cm)|
|Weight (Approx.)||65 Kg|
|Body Measurement (Approx.)||Not Known|
Affairs & More
|Girlfriend||Not Known (Will Updated Soon)|
Family & More
|Father||Name Not Known|
|Mother||Name Not Known|
|Sister||Name Not Known (Married)|
Hobbies & Money Factor
|Hobbies||Dancing, Travelling, & Photoshoot|
|Net Worth (Approx.)||Not Known|
Social Media ID
|Youtube Channel||Click To Follow Her|
|Facebook ID||Click To Follow Her|
|Instagram ID||Click To Follow Her
Shivam has been a Golden Dancer Choreographer till now having won the show 2MAD Maharashtra Real Dancer. Shivam started his career at a very young age.
He started his career as a contestant in the dance reality show Dance India Dance Li’l Masters in 2012. Farah Khan and Sandeep Saporkar were seen as judges in this show but Shivam could not get success in this show.
After this Shivam was seen in season six of Dance India Dance in 2017 in which Mudassar Khan, Marzi Pasterji and Mini were the judges.
At that time Mudassar Khan took Shivam in his team. Shivam is known for Lavani dance, so he is often seen performing Lavani dance.
Shivam has also done many workshops to grow his dance career and has also participated in various competitions.
He had to do a lot of dance in his youth, due to which he participated in the dance reality show 2MAD on TV channel Colors Marathi and also won the show, due to which his whole life changed from that show.
He is currently seen as a contestant in the dance reality show India’s Best Dancer 3. His choreographer in this show is Sonali Kar with whom he is winning hearts with his Bollywood dance moves.
Unknown Facts About Shivam Wankhede
- Does Shivam Wankhede Consume Alcohol? No
- Does Shivam Wankhede Consume Smoke? No
- Shivam was born in Jalgaon, a city in Maharashtra, but grew up in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- Shivam has completed his education from a local school in Mumbai.
- Shivam had a passion for dance since childhood, due to which his parents supported him a lot.
- Shivam Wankhede started his career with various workshops in the country due to which he has also worked with gladiator dance classes.
- He gave dance workshops from Tonk, Dhulia and Nand Darbar which is in Rajasthan, along with this he also taught dance art to small children in Nand Darbar.
- At the Apex Dance Academy in Surat, Shivam both worked and instructed pupils.
- Additionally, he served as the group’s instructor.
- Shivam performed at various events, festivals, and dance shows. He took the stage as part of the Holi celebration programme “Mohe Rang De” and captivated the audience with his dazzling dancing.
- He holds Lavani workshops at predetermined intervals and is well recognised for the Lavani dance style.
- His visit to RR Vidyalaya as the brand ambassador for Lokmat Bal Vikas Manch was the most memorable moment of his life. He made the following statement:
It was once one of my boyhood dreams to perform in front of my school, and now that desire has come true.
People Also Ask About Shivam Wankhede
1.Who is Shivam Wankhede?
Ans. Shivam Wankhede is a Famous and Talented Indian Dancer, Social Media Influencer and Choreographer. Who was born in 1998 in Jalgaon, Maharashtra, India.
2.How Old is Shivam Wankhede?
Ans. 25 years
3.What is Shivam Wankhede’s net worth?
Ans. Unknown (Updates Coming Soon).
4. What is Shivam Wankhede’s height?
Ans. 5′ 7″ (170 Cm).
5. Who is the girlfriend of Shivam Wankhede?