Know More About Shakti Mohan
Shakti Mohan is a Famous & Talented Indian Dancer, Choreographer and Television Personality. She is known for being the winner of the Zee TV dance reality show Dance India Dance 2. He is often used as a judge in some big dance show.
Shakti is seen acting as a mentor. He is also well known for mentoring under the dance reality show Dance Plus (Season 1-4). By the way, let us tell you that Shakti started her journey with the dance reality show India Dance season 2 in the year 2009-10. Apart from this, Shakti has registered her presence in some television shows, films and even some music songs.
She Was Born on 12 October 1985 in New Delhi, India. her Father Name is Brijmohan Sharma who is a Businessman. and Her Mother name is Kusum Mohan. Shakti has three other sisters named Neeti Mohan, Kriti Mohan, and Mukti Mohan. All three sisters are seen in the field of dancing and playback singing just like Shakti.
She Completed her Early Education from Birla Balika Vidyapeeth, Pilani, Rajasthan, India. After that She did graduation from Miranda House, University of Delhi, New Delhi, India. she obtained Master of Arts (M.A.) in Political Science from St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai, India. Along with this, Shakti has also completed Diploma in Dance Foundation Course (DDIDFC) from Terence Lewis Professional Training Institute (TLPTI).
Shakti came to Mumbai in 2006 from Delhi for her career. Shakti wanted to become an IAS since childhood, but her interest in dance has made her a very skilled and good dancer today. Shakti began her professional life by winning the second season of Dance India Dance. She worked with Mohammed Fairouz in 2012 on a dance production in New York that was sponsored by the BBC.
Additional roles she held included Nachle Ve with Saroj Khan (2012), Dil Dosti Dance (2011–2015), Punar Vivah, Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki, India’s Dancing Superstar, Jhalak Dikhla Jaa, Boogie, Woogie, Comedy Nights with Kapil, and dance with me.
Kanha Re (2018), Akh Lad Jaave Nritya Jam (2018), Kahne Re (2018), Aakhri Baar (2019), and The Chamiya Song (2019) are just a few of the music videos in which she has appeared. So let’s Know More about Further information about Shakti Mohan (Dancer) like Age, Height, Career, Net Worth, Boyfriend, Biography and More.
|Real Name||Shakti Mohan|
|Profession||Indian Dancer, Choreographer and Television Personality|
|Famous For||Being the winner of the Zee TV dance reality show “Dance India Dance 2“|
|Date of Birth||12 October 1985|
|Age (as in 2023)||38 years|
|Birth Place||New Delhi, India|
|Residence Place||New Delhi, India|
|School||Birla Balika Vidyapeeth, Pilani, Rajasthan, India|
|College & University||Miranda House, University of Delhi, New Delhi, India & St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai, India|
|Educational Qualification||Master of Arts (M.A.) in Political Science & Diploma in Dance Foundation Course (DDIDFC)|
Physical Stats & More:
|Height (Approx.)||5′ 4” (163 Cm)|
|Weight (Approx.)||52 Kg|
Affairs & More:
|Boyfriend||Ex Boyfriend: Kunwar Amar (Actor & Dancer)|
Raghav Juyal (Rumored)
Family & More:
|Brother||Not Known (Will Updated Soon)|
|Sister||Neeti Mohan, Kriti Mohan, and Mukti Mohan|
|Favorite Food||Dal & Roti|
|Favorite Actor||Shah Rukh Khan & Hrithik Roshan|
|Favorite Actress||Madhuri Dixit|
|Favorite Dessert||Honey Noodles with Ice Cream|
|Favorite Film||Andaz Apna Apna (1984)|
|Favorite Singer||A. R. Rahman|
Hobbies & Money Factor:
|Net Worth (Approx.)||INR 10 Crore|
Social Media ID:
|YouTube Channel||Click To Follow Her|
|Facebook ID||Click To Follow Her|
|Instagram ID||Click To Follow Her|
Unknown Facts About Shakti Mohan
- Does Shakti Mohan consume Alcohol: Yes
- Does She Smoke too: No
- Does Shakti really love dancing: Yes
- Is Shakti go Gym on Daily Basis: Yes
- In Delhi, India, Shakti Mohan was born and raised.
- She suffered a serious accident when she was young, and the doctor said she would never be able to dance again. Despite this, she recovered.
- Break A Leg, a web series with two seasons (seasons 1 and 2), was produced by her. It was one of the first television programmes to combine comedy and style with dancing.
- She ran the Mumbai dance school NrityaShakti in Goregaon West.
- Shakti completed a dance foundation course for a certificate and received additional training at the Terence Lewis Professional Training Institute.
- She started a YouTube channel for instructional videos in 2013.
- She also served as a judge on the 2015 season of Dance Singapore Dance.
- She began her dancing career in 2009 by taking part in the second season of the dance reality competition Dance India Dance on Zed TV, where she ultimately won.
- She also took part in a number of other dance reality series, including Nachle Ve with Saroj Khan and Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Season 7 (2014).
- In several TV programmes, like Punar Vivah, Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki, India’s Dancing Superstar, Dance India Dance Super Moms, etc., she made a guest appearance.
- She introduced the dance brand Nritya Shakti in 2011, and it has since been successful in initiating three dance calendars, online tutorials, and a world tour of dance workshops.
- She assisted with choreography for the well-known song Kamli in the 2013 movie Dhoom 3.
- Shakti is quite active on social media, and she has millions of Instagram followers.
- She served as a judge on a number of dance reality series, including Dance Singapore Dance (2015) and Dance Plus Seasons 1 & 2 (2016).
- A trained contemporary dancer, Shakti.
- She once imagined herself as an IAS officer.
People Also Ask About Shakti Mohan
1.What is Shakti Mohan’s salary?
Ans. INR 10 Crore
2.Who is Nritya Shakti’s owner?
Ans. Shakti Mohan started Nritya Shakti as a way to teach aspiring dancers and dance aficionados around the world about her passion, experience, and expertise. For both individuals and communities, education, training, and exposure to the performing arts can be transformative, according to Nritya Shakti Team.
3.Shakti Mohan is currently where?
Ans. She now has popularity in the dancing community and runs her own studio in Mumbai. She arranges international dance tours and workshops through her project, Nritya Shakti.
4.Who made the Shakti Mohan proposal?
Ans. Neeraj Chopra, an Olympic gold medallist, performed a dance to the song Ishq Tera Tadpave in a recent promo. Additionally, he ‘proposed’ to the captain, Shakti Mohan.
5.For what is Shakti Mohan renowned?
Ans. She is the owner of the Nritya Shakti dance company. In addition, she served as a coach and judge for Seasons 1-4 of the dancing competition reality series dancing Plus. She is the older sister of the actress and dancer Mukti Mohan and the younger sister of the singer Neeti Mohan.