Shahid Kapoor is an Indian actor who appears in Hindi films. Shahid Kapoor was born on February 25, 1981 in Mumbai, India. Initially known for portraying heartfelt jobs, he has since landed roles in action films and thrill rides, and has received several honours, including three Filmfare Awards. Shahid Kapoor age s 41 years old in 2023.
Kapoor, the son of entertainers Pankaj Kapur and Neelima Azeem, trained as an artist at Shiamak Davar’s institute. He appeared as a background artist in a couple of 1990s films and was later featured in music recordings and TV commercials. In 2003, he made his film debut as the lead in the lighthearted comedy Ishq Vishk, a sleeper hit for which he received the Filmfare Award for Best Male Presentation. He then worked in a few business failures before landing a role in Sooraj Barjatya’s top-rated family show Vivah (2006). Kapoor received basic recognition for his portrayal of Hamlet in Bhardwaj’s blunder Haider (2014) and as a medication mishandling vocalist in the blunder show Udta Punjab (2016).
|Profession||Actor, Television star, model, Dancer and social media star|
|Famous for||Acting skills, Instagram reels, and Charming personality|
Shahid Kapoor Biography
|Date of Birth||25 February 1981|
|Age||41 years old|
|Birth place||New Delhi|
|School||Gyan Bharati School in Delhi|
|College/ University||Mithibai College Mumbai|
Physical stats and more
|Body Measurement (approx.)||42-30-15|
Affairs and more
Family and Siblings
|Brother||Ishaan Khatter, Ruhaan Kapoor|
|Favourite Food||Japanese food, Miso Soup|
|Favourite Actor||Pankaj Kapoor, Tom Cruise|
|Favourite Actress||Madhuri Dixit, Scarlett Johansson, Julia Roberts|
|Favourite Film||Kabir Singh, Jab We met|
|Favourite Sports Person||Yuvraj Singh|
|Favourite Singer||Lata Mangeshkar|
|Favourite Attires||Shirt Pant|
|Favourite Destination||London and Zurich|
Hobbies and Money Factor
|Hobbies||Dancing, Watching Movie|
|Net Worth||Rs. 335 Crore INR|
Facts About Shahid Kapoor
- For the previous, he won the Filmfare Grant for Best Entertainer and for the last option, he won the Filmfare Pundits Grant for Best Entertainer.
- Kapoor’s most noteworthy netting discharges accompanied the period show Padmaavat (2018) and the heartfelt dramatization Kabir Singh (2019).
- As well as acting, Kapoor upholds good cause, has grant functions, and has included as an ability judge on the dance unscripted TV drama Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded (2015).
- He has two children with Mira Rajput, with whom he is married.
- After seeing Kapoor in the Aryans’ “Aankhon Mein” music video, director Ramesh Taurani decided to cast him in a movie.
- However, after meeting him, Taurani believed Kapoor, who was 20 at the time, to be too young and underweight to become an entertainer and advised him to wait for a couple more years.
- In the meanwhile, Kapoor declined a main role in N. Chandra’s satirical sex film Style in order to collaborate with Taurani.
- Taurani found Kapoor a suitable project in the teen drama Ishq Vishk (2003), which Ken Ghosh was directing for his company.
- In the end, Kapoor was hired because of his extensive preparation for a bulkier actual form.
- He visited acting studios with Naseeruddin Shah and Satyadev Dubey before beginning production on the movie.
- Ishq Vishk tells the story of Rajiv Mathur (Kapoor), a secondary school student who participates in a touching project with two groups of distinctive people (played by Amrita Rao and Shenaz Treasurywala).
- Since it differed from the typical portrayal of young legends in Indian movies, Kapoor was drawn to playing an unlikable hero.
- He is not “legend stuff,” according to the pundit Ziya Us Salam, writing for The Hindu, who also noted that “childhood looks to have outlasted all over” but that “he isn’t simply horrible in the acting field.”
- Nevertheless, the movie became a surprise blockbuster in the box office and earned Kapoor the Filmfare Award for Best Male Debut.
- Following his presentation, Kapoor rejoined-
- Ghosh in a movie that, in his opinion, was vastly different from Ishq Vishk.
- In the spine-chilling 2004 film Fida, he played a love struck understudy who was forced to rob a bank by a woman (Kareena Kapoor) and her sweetheart (Fardeen Khan).
- Rama Sharma of The Tribune wrote that Kapoor was inappropriate despite criticizing the movie shines in his work,
- He seems fresh.
- He learns how to elicit your sympathy by portraying himself as a careless, reckless, and close to home individual who is drawn into wrongdoing because of these exact qualities.
- After that, Kapoor had an appearance in the romantic comedy Dil Maange More, in which he was paired up against Soha Ali Khan, Tulip Joshi, and Ayesha Takia.
- While praising his acting prowess, Patcy N of Rediff.com cautioned him from imitating Shah Rukh Khan’s acting technique.
- His two deliveries from 2004 were commercial failures.
- Every one of Kapoor’s three films flopped at the box office in 2005, continuing a trend of poorly received movies.
- Deewane Huye Paagal and Vaah! Life Ho Toh Aisi!, his first two releases that year, received mainly negative reviews.
- The former was lifted from the Hollywood movie Something Really Doesn’t Add Up About Mary, in which Kapoor portrayed one of Rimi Sen’s ex-girlfriends.
- While Namrata Joshi of Viewpoint labelled Kapoor “dreary” and scrutinised his pairing with Sen, pundit Khalid Mohamed saw him as “the main affable component in this crime.”
- In John Matthew Matthan’s theatrics Shikhar, which also starred Ajay Devgan, Bipasha Basu, and Amrita Rao, he played the role of a good young man attracted to a life of sinful pleasure.
- Sukanya Verma, a pundit, thought Kapoor was miscast in the movie as a town child, yet he was “never shy of immediacy and effervescent exuberance.”
- On February 25, 1981, Shahid Kapoor was born in New Delhi to entertainer Pankaj Kapur and performer Neelima Azeem. When he was three years old, his parents divorced; his mother and maternal grandparents continued to live in Delhi, while his father moved to Mumbai and married the performer Supriya Pathak.
- The Russian publication Sputnik employed his grandparents as writers, and Kapoor was especially close to his grandfather because “He would walk me to school every single day.”
- He would read me his letters and talk with me about his remarkable relationship with his father.
More Read: Shahid Kapoor
- Just once a year, on his birthday, Kapoor’s father, who was at the time a struggling performer in Mumbai, would pay him a visit.
- When Kapoor was ten years old, his mother, who had been working as an actress in Mumbai, relocated to Mumbai.
- Azeem then married Rajesh Khattar, an entertainer, in Mumbai.
- Khattar and Kapoor continued to reside together until they isolated in 2001.
- On his passport, Kapoor continues to use the name Khattar.
- Ishaan, his maternal stepbrother, is the result of his mother’s marriage to Khattar.
- Sanah and Ruhaan, his father’s half-siblings, are the result of his father’s union with Pathak.
- Kapoor received his education at Rajhans Vidyalaya in Mumbai and the Gyan Bharati School in Delhi.
- Later, he spent three years at the Mithibai School in Mumbai.
- Since he was a young child, Kapoor had a passion for dance, and at the age of 15, he enrolled in Shiamak Davar’s dance school.
- Davar served as the choreographer for the films Dil To Pagal Hai (1997) and Taal (1999), in which Kapoor appeared as a foundation artist.
During this time, Kapoor attended an audition for a Pepsi commercial featuring Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol, and Rani Mukerji with a friend, but ended up getting the job himself.
He appeared in television commercials for the companies Unit Kat and Close-Up, among others, and was prominently featured in music videos for a number of celebrities, including the band Aryans and the singer Kumar Sanu.
In addition, Kapoor agreed to work as his father’s assistant in the 1998 television serial Mohandas B.A.L.L.B.
Shahid Kapoor (FAQ’S) – Frequently Asked Questions
1 . Who is Shahid Kapoor ?
Ans. Shahid Kapoor is an Indian entertainer who shows up in Hindi movies. Shahid Kapoor was born on 25 February 1981
2 . How old Does Shahid Kapoor?
Ans. Shahid Kapoor born on 25 February 1981 and His age is 41 years old in 2023.
3 . How much does Shahid Kapoor earns from her acting profession?
Ans. Shahid Kapoor was well known actor and his acting is to good also he earned own name and money Rs. 335 Crore INR by his own skills.
4 . What is the Height of Shahid Kapoor?
Ans. His height was 5′8″cm tall.
5 . Does Shahid Kapoor have Wife?
Ans. His wife name is Mira Rajput.