Sargun Mehta Biography
Sargun Mehta Dube is an Indian entertainer(Actress), model and TV have. She has gotten three PTC Punjabi Film Grants and two Filmfare Grants Punjabi for her work in Punjabi Cinema. Mehta started acting in theater creations in her school, and later wandered into TV jobs, having made her screen debut in 2009 with Zee television’s 12/24 Karol Bagh. Colors television’s theatrics series Phulwa denoted a huge defining moment in her vocation, procuring her basic recognition. Mehta got acclaim for her supporting work in the 2009 series 12/24 Karol Bagh and in the 2013 series Balika Vadhu. She likewise facilitated the dance unscripted TV drama Boogie Woogie Children Title.
Mehta made her component film debut with the 2015 Punjabi rom-com Angrej; the creation, which arose as the second most elevated earning Punjabi film of the year had her assume the part of Dhann Kaur, an individual from a privileged family in the pre-parceled Punjab. She won the PTC Punjabi Film Grant for Best Entertainer for her exhibition in the film. Mehta has since showed up in other effective Punjabi films including the dramatizations Love Punjab (2016) and Lahoriye (2017). Her depiction of a disturbed housewife in the previous procured her a Filmfare Grant Punjabi for Best Entertainer. She had won seven Best Entertainer Grants in four years in various Honor Services.
|Profession||Indian Actress, Fashion Model and Television Host|
|Famous for||Phulwa Drama Series|
|Date of Birth||6 September 1988|
|Age ( as in 2023)||35 Years|
|Residence||Mumbai ,Maharashtra, India|
|School||Sacred Heart Convent school and Carmel Convent School in Chandigarh|
|College/ University||Kishinchand Chellaram College, Mumbai|
|Educational qualification||Bachelor of commerce|
|Weight (approx.)||53 Kg.|
|Eye color||Dark Brown|
Affairs and more
|Boyfriend/ Husband||Ravi Dubey|
Family and more
|Favorite Food||Gulab Jamun, Fresh Lime Juice, Red Bull|
|Favorite Actor||Shahrukh Khan|
|Favorite Actress||Kareena Kapoor and Kajol|
|Favorite color||White, Black, Red|
|Favorite Comedian||Kapil Sharma|
|Favorite Player||Virat Kohli|
|Favorite Singer||Ikka Singh, Badshah, Nimrat Khaira|
|Favorite Destination||Pondicherry, Goa|
Hobbies and Money Factor
|Hobbies||Shopping And Dancing|
|Net Worth||$22 millions INR|
Social Media ID
|Facebook ID||Click to follow|
|Instagram ID||Click to follow|
|YouTube ID||Click to follow|
Facts About Sargun Mehta
- Mehta was brought into the world on 6 September 1988 in Chandigarh, India, She has a more youthful brother.
- As a kid, alongside her sibling, Mehta tried out for the dance unscripted TV drama Boogie Woogie; they were both rejected.
- Mehta did her tutoring at the Holy Heart Cloister school and Carmel Religious community School in Chandigarh.
- She did her graduation in Single man of trade from the Kirori Mal School, Delhi University.
- She then started reading up for a Graduate degree in Business The executives, however left to seek after her acting vocation. From that point, she was projected in the TV program 12/24 Karol Bagh. After the program finished, she moved to Mumbai.
- Mehta’s popularity expanded when she played in the 2011 TV series Phulwa and the 2012 Kya Huaa Tera Vaada. She set up a good foundation for herself as a main entertainer, when she seemed the Tones television show series Balika Vadhu in 2013.
- Sargun Mehta with her significant other Ravi Dubey at twelfth ITA Grants
- Mehta started dating her 12/24 Karol Bagh co-star Ravi Dubey in 2009, and wedded him in December 2013.
- On 5 February 2013, In a meeting with IndiaTimes, Mehta said that she and Dubey “consistently shared a decent bond and understanding. However, in the wake of doing Nach Baliye together we see each other expertly more.
- Subsequent to wedding, she changed her name to Sargun Mehta Dubey.
- Mehta started her vocation with theater shows. During her three years in school in Delhi, she acted in a few dramatic creations. Afterward, she was chosen for the supporting job in Zee television’s 2009 TV program 12/24 Karol Bagh. In it, she showed up inverse Ravi Dubey in the job of Neetu Sethi, a bubbly youthful woman.
- The show recounts the tale of four youngsters, Simi, Anuj, Neetu and Mili, of the Sethi family, which lives in the working class region of Karol Bagh in Delhi. Neetu is the third kin out of the four, who is hitched to the slow-witted Omi (played by Ravi Dubey).
- In a meeting with The Hindu, Mehta said that she acquired the job unintentionally: “My companions and I from the theater club were requested by one from our teachers to try out for the job and I handled Neetu’s part”.
- Following the program’s end, Mehta depicted the lead in another Zee television creation, Apno Ke Liye Geeta Ka Dharmayudh.
Also Read: Archana Gautam
- In the show, which previously broadcasted in December 2010, she assumed the part of Geeta, who goes to bat for truth and recoveries her family from being demolished as a result of the abuse of segment 498A which expects to safeguard ladies from abusive behavior at home and abuse.
- In May 2011, the show went behind closed doors after it neglected to acquire popularity.
- In January 2011, Mehta highlighted as the lead hero inverse Ajay Chaudhary in Siddharth Tewary’s theatrics series Phulwa on Varieties television, in which she played the title role.
- The story is approximately founded on the existence of Phoolan Devi, the dacoit-turned politician.
- Referring to her work in the series, she said, “when I did Phulwa it turned into the huge defining moment of my vocation, which gave me acknowledgment and innovative fulfillment as well”.
- The next year, she showed up in an episode of Sony TV’s wrongdoing series Wrongdoing Watch, as Aarti Shekhar.
- In 2012, Mehta was decided to assume the critical part of Sonia in Firecrackers Creations’ anticipation/spine chiller series Murmur Ne Li Hai… Shapath, inverse Rahil Azam. The story rotated around a homicide that occurred at a rave party.
- Mehta then visitor featured as Anika, inverse Karan Patel in Shontara Creations’ Teri Meri Romantic tales Star In addition to organize collection series in August 2012.
- Toward the finish of October 2012, Mehta was drawn nearer for the job of Aradhya in Shashi Mittal’s show Dil Ki Nazar Se Khoobsurat, however was taken out from the show due to reasonable changes.
- Ekta Kapoor’s drama Kya Huaa Tera Vaada was Mehta’s next show. In it, she played a free young lady character following a ten-year jump in the show’s storyline. Co-featuring close by Mohit Malhotra, Mona Singh, Mouli Ganguly, and Neelam Sivia, she was given a role as grown-up Bulbul, a writer. She started shooting on 5 December and was broadcast in mid-December 2012.
- She said: “My personality has various shades.
- I haven’t done this sort of job before.
- The show went behind closed doors close to the furthest limit of May 2013.
- In the wake of acting in 12/24 Karol Bagh (2009), Phulwa (2011) and Kya Huaa Tera Vaada (2012), she depicted a mild person job of Ganga in Varieties dramatization series Balika Vadhu.
- In a meeting with Hindustan Times, Mehta said that she was shocked to be offered the job, as it was not her standard character.
- In mid-November 2014, she quit the show due to imaginative dissatisfaction.
- Mehta and Ravi Dubey In 2015.
- After a long break from fiction shows, Mehta got back in the saddle with the Zee television’s scaled down series Rishton Ka Mela, she started go for the show on 16 April 2015, In it, she played the focal person Deepika, who is a youthful lovely young lady of the present current period.
More Read: Sargun Mehta
- The show had highlighted ten episodes, in which she featured close by an outfit cast of Eijaz Khan, Usha Nadkarni, Ratan Rajput, Anupam Shyam, Karan Mehra, Hiten Tejwani, Gauri Pradhan Tejwani, Sayantani Ghosh and Karan Grover.
- The show followed the excursion of Deepika, an out of control lady, getting away from her brutal police monitor life partner (played by Eijaz Khan).
- Deepika runs into a fair where she meets ladies that each have a story to tell.
- The show went behind closed doors on 8 May 2015.
- Sargun Mehta Stars in Music Video For ‘Titliaan’ With Harrdy Sandhu.
- In July 2015, Mehta made her shooting debut with Angrej, in a Punjabi movie coordinated by Simerjit Singh, close by Amrinder Gill, Aditi Sharma. In this film she depicted the focal job of Dhan Kaur.
- The film had get critical opening in India, which procured ₹40.50 million (US$510,000) in its first week.
- The film netted ₹124.5 million (US$1.6 million) in the worldwide business sectors in 17 days, and arose as the second most elevated earning Punjabi film of 2015.
- In 2016, she showed up in Adoration Punjab as Jessica Brar. She got Filmfare Grant for Best Entertainer (Punjabi films) for her depiction of Jessica.
- In 2017, she showed up in Jindua as Saggi, and in Lahoriye as Amiran, which got her second Filmfare Grants for Best Entertainer for the film.
- In 2018 she depicted Baani in Qismat, and got PTC Film Grants for Best Actress.
- In 2019, she gave business hit Kala Shah Kala with Binnu Dhillon, which is the most noteworthy netting Punjabi film of 2019 as yet.
People Also Asks About Sargun Mehta
1 . Who is Sargun Mehta?
ANS. Sargun Mehta is a well known Indian Actress, Fashion Model and Television Host and she was born on 6th September, 1988 in Chandigarh, India and her age is 33 Years old and she began her career in Acting from TV Show “12/24 Karol Bagh” in which she played the role of Neetu Sethi Dagar in 2009.
2 . What is Sargun Mehta’s Age?
ANS. Sargun Mehta was born on 6th September, 1988, and she turn into 35 years old in 2023.
3 . What is Sargun Mehta’s height?
ANS. Sargun Mehta’s height is 5 feet 4 inches, which is approx. 163cm.
4 . Where is Sargun Mehta’s Residence ?
ANS. Sargun Mehta was born in Chandigarh, India And she is currently residing in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
5 . Who is Sargun Mehta Husband?
ANS. Sargun Mehta married to his Long time Boyfriend and Co-actor Ravi Dubey in December, 2013.