About Rupali Barua
Rupali Barua is a Famous British Fashion Business, but she is from India. Now-a-days She is in a lot of discussion because She has tied the holy knot yesterday i.e. on 25th May 2023, by marrying very famous Indian Actor Ashish Vidyarthi.
Rupali Barua was born on Saturday, 21 April 1973 in Guwahati, a city in Assam, India. Rupali’s zodiac sign is being told as Taurus. She completed her Early Education from St. Mary’s Higher Pestry School, Guwahati, India. She then completed her Bachelor of Arts in Anthropology at the Cotton University, Guwahati. She then graduated with a Master of Arts in Anthropology from Gauhati University, Guwahati.
Rupali’s Father’s Name is Ambika Barua who is no more in this world. Her Sister’s Name is Meghali B L, who works as a doctor in Medica Superspace Light Hospital, Kolkata. Along with this, her Mother’s Name is still unknown. At a very young age, Rupali was married to a doctor named Mitam Baruah in England. Both also have a daughter. When her husband had died in England, she came back to India.
After that she started dating Famous Actor Ashish Vidyarthi, after dating each other for many years, they got married yesterday on 25-May-2023, due to which she has now become his wife. Let us know Further Information About Rupali Barua (Ashish Vidyarthi’s Wife) Age, Height, Net Worth, Husband, Family, Career, Biography & More….
|British Fashion Entrepreneur
|Being the second wife of the famous Indian Actor Ashish Vidyarthi
|Date of Birth
|21 April 1973
|Age (as in 2023)
|Guwahati, Assam, India
|Guwahati, Assam, India
|St. Mary’s Higher Pestry School, Guwahati, India
|College & University
|-Cotton University, Guwahati &
-Gauhati University, Guwahati
|-Bachelor of Arts in Anthropology &
-Master of Arts in Anthropology
Physical Stats & More
|5′ 7″ (170 cm)
Affairs & More
|First Marriage: Mitam Baruah (Doctor in England; Deceased)
Second Marriage: Ashish Vidyarthi (Indian Actor)
Family & More
|Ambika Barua (Deceased)
|Name Not Known
|Meghali B L
|Rajma chawal & Indian Food
Salman khan & Ashish Vidyarthi
|White & Black
|Favorite Sport Person
|Goa & London
Hobbies & Money Factor
|Dancing & traveling
|Net Worth (Approx.)
|1 USD Million
Social Media ID
|Click to Follow her
|Click to Follow Her
|Click To Follow Her
Unknown Facts About Rupali Barua
- Does Rupali Barua Consume Smoke? Not Known
- Does Rupali Barua Consume Alcohol? Not Known
- Rupali is also the co-owner of a cafe called Cafe Na-Ru-Meg (the initials of the three owners of the cafe) in Kolkata.
- Both Rupali Baruah and her first husband started a clothing retail company which was based in the United Kingdom. But this company was registered as a limited company on 6 October 2014, after that the company was also dissolved on 8 November 2016.
- After the death of Rupali’s 1st husband, Rupali came back to India from England.
- When she came back to India, she started a clothing company named “Handloom Clothing Store” in Kolkata.
- Rupali also worked as a top model in her own clothing company.
- She likes to travel and sing in her free time. This gives a lot of relaxation to their mind.
- Rupali likes to wear saree the most, often you can see her saree looks on social media, which she wears a lot.
- She posts her lip-sync videos as well as dance videos on her Instagram.
- When yesterday i.e. on 25-May-2023, Rupali got married to the famous Indian actor Ashish Vidyarthi (whose puzzle wife is an Indian actress & singer named Rajoshi Vidyarthi). Ashish also has a son from his wife Paheli whose name is Vidyarthi. Rupali and Ashish have also done court marriage yesterday. After which, during an interview, he also said about his marriage to Rupali that:-
It is a matter of surprise for me to get married to Rupali on this festival of my life, which I still consider as a dream. We had a court marriage in the morning and tied the knot in an evening wedding
People Also Ask About Rupali Barua
1. Who is Rupali Barua?
Ans. Rupali Barua is a Famous British Fashion Business, but she is from India.
2. How Old is Rupali Barua?
Ans. 50 Years
3. Is Rupali Barua married with Ashish Vidyarthi?
Ans. Yes! Ashish Vidyarthi and Rupali got married yesterday i.e. on 25-5-23.