About Ruhi Chaturvedi
Ruhi Chaturvedi is Famous & Talented Indian Television Actress, Model and Social Media Influencer. She is known for playing the role of Sherlyn Khurrana in famous shows like Kumkum Bhagya and Kundali Bhagya. She started her career with the film Aalaap.
Ruhi Chaturvedi is Mumbai-Born who was born on 27 April 1993 in Maharashtra, India. In fact, she originally belongs to Jaipur. Along with this, her family belongs to Jhunjhunu. She has completed her early education from Divine Child, Mumbai. After that She has completed her graduation from Bhavans College, Mumbai.
Along with this, if we talk about her family, then She has parents and 1 younger brother, but the names of all of them are still unknown. After dating Shivendra Om Sainiol for 13 years, she finally married Shivendra Om Sainiol who is the actor of Chhoti Sardarni on 17 August 2019. Both of them got married in Jaipur in the presence of family and close friends. They were married in the traditional Marwari manner.
After that she was seen modeling as a Ramp walker for some big brands and shows. After which She made her debut in Rajasthani film Pagdi in 2016. But this did not bring anything beautiful in her career. But when She started working in the television industry, the turning point of her career changed as well as She got fame. When she played the role of character Sherlyn Khurrana in the famous show “Kumkum Bhagya”, she gained a lot of fame and fan followings also increased. Let us Know Further Information About Ruhi Chaturvedi Age, Height, Weight, Boyfriend, Net worth, Career, Biography & More…..
|Real Name||Ruhi Chaturvedi|
|Profession||Actress, Model and Social Media Influencer|
|Famous For||Known for playing the role of ‘Sherlyn Khurrana’ in famous shows like “Kumkum Bhagya”|
|Date of Birth||27 April 1993|
|Age||30 Years Old|
|Birth Place||Jaipur, Rajasthan, India|
|Residence Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Divine Child, Mumbai, India|
|College & Institute||Bhavans College, Mumbai, India|
Physical Stats & More
|Height (Approx.)||5′ 8”Feet (173Cm)|
|Weight (Approx.)||55 Kg|
Affairs & More
|Boyfriend/Husband||Shivendra Om Sainiol|
Family & More
|Father||Name Not Known (Soon Updated)|
|Mother||Name Not Known (Soon Updated)|
|Brother||Name Not Known (Soon Updated)|
|Favorite Food||Indian Homemade Food|
|Favorite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan, Ranveer Singh & Robert Downey Jr|
|Favorite Actress||Rekha & Priyanka Chopra|
|Favorite Street Food||Pani Puri|
|Favorite Beverage||Iced coffee|
|Favorite Film||Hum (1991)|
|Favorite Outfit||Jeans & T-Shirt|
|Favorite Sport||Cricket & Basketball|
|Favorite Destination||Kashmir & Amsterdam|
Hobbies & Money Factor
|Hobbies||Reading Book, Travelling & Dancing|
|Net Worth (Approx.)||$ 6 Million|
Social Media ID
|Twitter ID||Click To Follow Her|
|Facebook ID||Click To Follow Her|
|Instagram ID||Click To Follow Her|
Unknown Facts About Ruhi Chaturvedi
- Does Ruhi Chaturvedi Consume Smoke? No
- Does Ruhi Chaturvedi Consume Alcohol? Occasionally
- Though Ruhi Chaturvedi is Mumbai-born but her family belongs to Rajasthan.
- Ruhi’s father is from Village Mukundgarh in Jhunjhunu, Rajasthan.
- She was very fond of acting since childhood, for which she often used to do in her free time.
- Ruhi’s grandfather also had a dream that he too grew up to become an actor.
- Ruhi’s career growth was helped when her father saw an advertisement for the Miss Mumbai pageant on TV and only after that her father asked Ruhi to enroll in it. Ruhi did participate in that show but she could not win. But after that show, she was hired by choreographer Shakir Shaikh as a model in his fashion show.
- But after that she participated in Miss India Worldwide in 2010 in which she was successful in winning the title.
- After this she was seen working in Rajasthani Films namely “Kangana” and “Pagdi” which released in 2016.
- Ruhi is a very popular face of Rajasthani film industry.
- Apart from this, Ruhi has also been seen working in Hindi films namely “Aalaap” and “Ho Jaa Zara Matlabi”.
- She gained popularity when She played a negative role in Zee TV’s famous show “Kumkum Bhagya”.
- She has walked the ramp for all the big brands and fashion shows. Along with this, she has also walked the ramp for various fashion designers like Swapnil Sinde, Rocky S, JJ valaya and many more.
- Apart from this, she has also walked the ramp in “Lakme Fashion Week”, “Bangalore Fashion Week”, “Wills Lifestyle Fashion Week” and “MIT Graduation Show”.
- Apart from this, she has also been seen in various commercials such as “KitKat”, “Reliance Mobile”, “UTV”. “ICICI Bank” and “Indian Overseas Bank”.
- Apart from this, She is also a part of the BCL 4 team “Azamgarh Royals”.
- Whatever she is today, wherever she is, she gives credit to her mother.
- She has told during an interview that if today she would have been a veterinary doctor or a restaurateur.
- She is very particular about her fitness, for which she also goes to the gym daily. And she follows every rule strictly to maintain her fitness.
- Ruhi is also active in Philanthropist and dreams to open her own NGO for old people whose name she has also thought of “Old Child”.
- She also has a special attachment to animals, especially dogs. Also She has a pet dog but his name is not known.
- She puts a lot of believe on Lord Ganesha.
- After dating each other for 13 years, Ruhi finally married her childhood friend “Shivendra Om Sainiol”, who is also an actor, on 17 August 2019.
People Also Ask About Ruhi Chaturvedi
1.Who is Ruhi Chaturvedi?
Ans. Ruhi Chaturvedi is Famous & Talented Indian Television Actress, Model and Social Media Influencer. She is known for playing the role of Sherlyn Khurrana in famous shows like Kumkum Bhagya and Kundali Bhagya.
2.How Old Is Ruhi Chaturvedi?
Ans. 30 Years old
3.Who is Husband of Ruhi Chaturvedi?
Ans. Shivendra Om Sainiol
4.What is Net Worth of Ruhi?
Ans. $ 6 Million
5.How Tall is She?
Ans. 5′ 8”Feet (173Cm)