Rashmika Mandanna’s About
Rashmika Mandanna is an Indian Outstanding and Talented Actress and Fashion Model, who has been predominantly seen in Hindi, Tamil films, Telugu and Kannada films. Rashmika was born on 5 April 1996 in Karnataka, India. She belongs to a Kodava family. Rashmika’s father’s name is Madan Mandanna who works as a senior DevOps engineer and her mother’s name is Suman Mandanna who is a good housewife.
Mandanna completed her early education from Coorg Public School in Kodagu, India. He then obtained a bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Journalism as well as English Literature from MS Ramaiah College of Arts, Science and Commerce, India. After that She started her career as a ramp walker in which She did ramp walk for some fashion brands and shows.
Rashmika Mandanna made her acting debut in the Kannada language film “Kirik Party” in 2016, after which she tried herself in a Tamil language film, for which she then appeared in a Telugu language film named “Chalo”. After that he also worked in a Tamil movie titled Sultan which proved to be a hit movie after which She made her Bollywood debut in 2022 with the film “Goodbye”.
Let us Know about Rashmika Mandanna Age, Height, Boyfriend, Career, Net Worth, Biography and More…..
|Nick Name||National Crush|
|Profession||Actress, Fashion Model & Dancer|
|Famous for||Movies, Beauty & Acting|
|Date of Birth||5 April 1996|
|Age ( as in 2023)||26 years|
|Birth place||Virajpet (Virajapete), Kodagu, Karnataka|
|Food Habits||Non Vegetarian|
|School||Coorg Public School in Kodagu, India|
|College/ University||M. S. Ramaiah College of Arts, Science and Commerce, India|
|Educational qualification||Graduation in Bachelors of Psychology, Journalism and English Literature|
Physical stats & More
|Weight (approx.)||54 kg|
|Eye color||Dark Brown|
Affairs & More
-Chiranjiv Makwana (Film Director)
-Rakshit Shetty (Actor)
Family & More
|Favorite Actor||Ian McKellen, Shah Rukh Khan, Siddharth Malhotra, Ranveer Singh & Channing Tatum|
|Favorite Actress||Sridevi & Emma Watson|
|Favorite color||Black & Red|
|Favorite IPL Team||RCB IPL|
|Favorite Cricketer||MS Dhoni|
|Favorite Book||Over Dressed by Elizabeth L Cline|
|Favorite Perfume||Jasmine, Mogra and Lilies, Sandalwood and Cedarwood Notes|
Hobbies & Money Factor
|Hobbies||Dancing, Gymming & Travelling|
|Net Worth||$8 Million|
Social Media ID
Unknown Facts About Rashmika Mandanna
- Rashmika Mandanna was born in Virajpet (Virajpet), Kodagu, Karnataka, India.
- Rashmika belongs to a middle class family.
- She had a dream since childhood that she wanted to become an actress when she grew up.
- Along with this, she won the Clean & Clear Fresh Face contest in 2014 as well as became the brand ambassador of Clean & Clear.
- It was only after this that she started modeling assignments.
- Apart from this, Rashmika participated in Lamod Bangalore’s Top Model Hunt in 2016, where she was selected by the producers of the film “Kirik Party” for the lead actress role in this movie.
- Along with this, Mandanna met Rakshit Shetty on the set of the film “Kirik Party”, who is also an actor, with whom Rashmika had also fallen in love. The two also got engaged to each other on 3 July 2017 in a private ceremony at Virajpet.
- After which a shocking news came out in September 2018 in which the couple had called off their engagement citing compatibility issues and ended all relations.
- Even after Kirik Party, Rashmika was seen in two successful films namely “Anjani Putra” and “Chamak”. Which registered a considerable success at the box office.
- After this, Rashmika also received her first Filmfare Best Actress Award for the 2018 Kannada language film titled Chamak.
- In just three years of acting career, she won five prestigious awards including IIFA Utsavam Award for Best Actress as well as SIIMA Award for Best Actress.
- She made her Telugu film debut in 2018 with the romantic drama film “Chalo”.
- In the same year, Rashmika acted in the romantic comedy “Geetha Govindam”, which at the time went on to become one of the highest-grossing films in the history of Telugu cinema.
- Rashmika did her Tamil film debut with the movie named “Sultan” in 2020.
- She was ranked number 1 in Bangalore Times 30 Most Desirable Women 2017.
- You would be surprised to know that Rashmika was such an actress that she entered the 100 crore club of Tollywood in a short span of time.
- In 2020, the search engine giant “Google” recognized Rashmika as the “National Crush of India”. Ever since then people have given her this nickname.
- Rashmika has recorded many successful films in a short span of time, one of which is her film Pushpa: The Rise.
- On 21 December 2021, She also shared on his Instagram story how one has to live on the dark side of being an actor. Along with this, She also shared a picture of her hand, in which She told about her pain, which She has been going through keeping Hairless.
- She has got ‘Irreplaceable’ tattooed on her right arm.
- Actor Nitin had told in an interview that Rashmika used to eat dog biscuits for breakfast, but she did not know then that these were dog biscuits.
- There are also 37.9 million followers on Rashmika’s official Instagram account.
People Also Ask About Rashmika Mandanna
1.Are Rashmika and Vijay still in a relationship?
Ans. She has clearly stated that she considers him as her ‘best friend’ only. Apart from this, she is not even dating him.
2.What is the nick name of Rashmika Mandanna?
Ans. The ‘National Crush of India’ is the nick name of Rashmika.
3.Who is the National Crush of India?
Ans. Rashmika Mandanna