Nitish Kumar is an Indian lawmaker, 22nd Chief Minister of Bihar who is filling in as Boss Pastor of Bihar since 22 February 2015, having past held the workplace from 2005 to 2014 and for a brief period in 2000. The head of the Janata Dal (Joined together), beforehand he has likewise filled in as an Association Pastor as the Samata Party member.
Kumar originally entered legislative issues as an individual from the Janata Dal, turning into a MLA in 1985. A communist, Kumar established the Samata Party in 1994 alongside George Fernandes. In 1996 he was chosen for the Lok Sabha, and filled in as an Association Priest in the public authority of Atal Bihari Vajpayee, with his party enlisting in the Public Popularity based Partnership. In 2003 his party converged into the Janata Dal (Joined together), and Kumar turned into its chief.
In 2005, the NDA won a greater part in the Bihar Official Get together, and Kumar became boss pastor heading an alliance with the Bharatiya Janata Party. In the 2010 state races, the overseeing alliance won re-appointment in an avalanche. In June 2013, Kumar broke with the BJP after Narendra Modi was named as their possibility for head of the state, and shaped the Mahagathbandhan, an alliance with the Rashtriya Janata Dal and Indian Public Congress.
|Nick Name||Munna, Sushasan Bahu|
|Famous for||22nd Chief Minister of Bihar|
|Date of Birth||1 March 1951|
|Age ( as in 2022)||71 years|
|Birth place||Bakhtiarpur, Bihar, India|
|Food Habits||Non Vegetarian|
|School||Shree Ganesh high School, Bakhtiarpur Patna Science College, Patna|
|College/ University||B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering From Bihar College of Engineering|
Age, Physical status, and more
|Bhumika Chawla||5’8” (173cm)|
|Weight (approx.)||57 kgs.|
|Body measurement (approx.)||44-38-14|
|Wife||Manju Kumari Sinha|
Family and more
|Father||Late Shri Kaviraj Ram Lakhan Singh|
|Mother||Late Smt. Parmeshwari Devi|
|Sister||Indu Devi, Prabha Devi, Usha Devi|
|Favorite Food||French, German dishes|
|Favorite Actor||Aamir Khan|
|Favorite Actress||Neetu Chandra|
|Favorite Sports Person||Not known (will update soon)|
|Favorite singer||Mehdi Hasan|
|Favorite Attires||Kurta Pajama, koti|
|Favorite Destination||Karkatgarh waterfall|
Hobbies and Money Factor
|Net Worth||2Lakh Monthy|
Social Media ID
|Facebook ID||Click to follow|
|Instagram ID||Click to follow|
|Twitter ID||Click to follow|
Unknown Facts About Nitish Kumar
- His dad, Kaviraj Smash Lakhan Singh, was an ayurvedic professional; his mom was Parmeshwari Devi from Nepal.
- Nitish has a place with Kurmi farming caste.
- Nitish Kumar’s Moniker Is ‘Munna’.
- He has procured a degree in Electrical Designing from Bihar School of Designing (presently NIT Patna) in 1972.
- He joined the Bihar State Power Board, half-heartedly, and later moved into politics.
- He wedded Manju Kumari Sinha (1955-2007) on 22 February 1973 and several has one son.
- Manju Sinha passed on in New Delhi on 14 May 2007 due to pneumonia.
- Nitish was momentarily, the Association Priest for Rail routes and Pastor for Surface Vehicle and later, the Clergyman for Farming in 1998-99, in the NDA administration of Atal Bihari Vajpayee.
- In August 1999, he surrendered following the Gaisal train debacle, for which he assumed liability as a minister.
- In any case, in his short stretch as Rail route Clergyman, he got far reaching changes, for example, web ticket booking office in 2002, opening a record number of rail line ticket booking counters and presenting the tatkal plot for moment booking.
- Sometime thereafter, he rejoined the Association Bureau as Clergyman for Horticulture. From 2001 to May 2004, he was – once more – the Association Clergyman for Railways.
- In the 2004 Lok Sabha races, he challenged decisions from two spots, when he was chosen from Nalanda however lost from his customary body electorate, Barh.
- Kumar is an individual from the Janata Dal (Joined together) ideological group. As the main pastor, he designated in excess of 100,000 teachers, guaranteed that specialists worked in essential wellbeing communities, energized numerous villages, cleared streets, cut female lack of education considerably, pivoted an untamed state by taking action against lawbreakers and multiplied the pay of the typical Bihari.
- In Walk 2000, Nitish was chosen Boss Priest of Bihar interestingly at the command of the Vajpayee Government in the Centre.
- NDA and partners had 151 MLAs though Lalu Prasad Yadav had 159 MLAs in the 324 part house. The two coalitions were not exactly the larger part mark that is 163.
- Nitish surrendered before he could demonstrate his numbers in the house.
- He endured 7 days in the post.
- After triumph in 2005 Bihar Get together races, Kumar a head of OBC Kurmi rank was confirmed as the central clergyman. During Lalu’s time, in reverse position up-and-comers came to rule the Bihar gathering guaranteeing half of the seats in it and it was the yearning of this strong social local area that prompted rubbing among the unified in reverse, prompting the ascent of Kumar who made both civil rights and improvement as his political theme.
- Kumar’s administration likewise started bike and feast programs. Giving bikes to young ladies who remained in school brought about the state getting an enormous number of young ladies into schools and a decrease in school dropout rates.
- In 2010, Kumar’s party cleared back to control alongside its then partners, the Bharatiya Janata Party, and he again became Boss Minister. The collusion won 206 seats, while the RJD won 22.
- Interestingly, electorates saw high turnout of ladies and youthful citizens, while this was pronounced as the most attractive political race in Bihar, with no carnage or survey violence.
- On 17 May 2014, Kumar presented his renunciation to the Legislative leader of Bihar, a day after his party fared ineffectively in the 2014 Lok Sabha decisions, winning only 2 seats against 20 seats in the past election.
- Kumar surrendered, assuming the ethical liability of his party’s lackluster showing in the political race, and Jitan Smash Manjhi took over.
- Kumar again became Boss Priest on 22 February 2015, on the background of forthcoming 2015 Bihar Regulative Gathering political decision, viewed as his hardest political decision to date.
- His JD(U), alongside RJD and Congress, framed the Mahagathbandhan (Terrific Union) to counter the BJP in Bihar.
More Read: Nitish Kumar
- Kumar crusaded forcefully during the races for the Excellent Partnership, countering the claims raised by Narendra Modi and the BJP. The Terrific Union won the Gathering political decision by an edge of 178 over the BJP and its partners, with RJD arising as the biggest party with 80 seats and JD(U) set second with 71.
- Kumar was confirmed as Boss Priest on 20 November 2015 for a record fifth time and Tejashwi Yadav became Vice president Clergyman of Bihar.
- Kumar’s mission was overseen by the Indian Political Activity Council (I-PAC) who were recruited to dealt with the mission for JD(U). I-PAC planned the mission technique which included contacting a bigger arrangement of citizens through creative missions, including sending many marked cycles for outreach, Har Ghar Dastak and the DNA campaign.
- Profiting by his 15 years successive terms as Boss Clergyman, Kumar featured different accomplishments and improvements and recorded different plans did by his administration lastly figured out how to move past a firmly challenged political race.
- NDA figured out how to get greater part in Governing body Gathering by winning 125 seats when contrasted with Mahagathbandhan’s 110 seats.
- He was confirmed as Bihar Boss Priest for seventh time in 20 years within the sight of top heads of NDA.
- On 9 August 2022, Kumar surrendered as boss priest and eliminated his party from the NDA, reporting that his party had rejoined the Mahagathbandhan, and would shape an overseeing alliance with the RJD and INC.
- On 9 August 2022, Kumar broke the union with the BJP and surrendered as boss pastor and denied his party from the NDA, declaring that his party had rejoined the Mahagathbandhan, containing RJD, INC, CPI and different free movers, and would frame an overseeing alliance. On 10 August he confirmed as the main priest of the state for the eighth time in 22 years.
Nitish Kumar (FAQ’S) – Frequently Asked Questions
1 . Who is Nitish Kumar ?
Ans. Nitish Kumar is an Indian lawmaker, 22nd Chief Minister of Bihar who is filling in as Boss Pastor of Bihar since 22 February 2015, having past held the workplace from 2005 to 2014 and for a brief period in 2000. The head of the Janata Dal (Joined together), beforehand he has likewise filled in as an Association Pastor as the Samata Party member.
2 . How old Does Nitish Kumar ?
Ans. Nitish Kumar was born on 1 March 1951, His Age is 71 years old.
3 . How much does Nitish Kumar earns from his profession?
Ans. Nitish Kumar is 22nd Chief Minister of Bihar his net worth is 2Lakh monthly.
4 . What is the Height of Nitish Kumar ?
Ans. His height is 5′8″cm tall.
5 . Does Nitish Kumar have Wife ?
Ans. Nitish kumar wife name is Manju Kumari Sinha.