Mannara Chopra is an Indian actress who has primarily worked in the Telugu and Hindi film industries. Here is a brief biography based on information available up to that time. Mannara Chopra is part of the Chopra film family, which includes her cousins Priyanka Chopra, Parineeti Chopra, and Meera Chopra. She is the sister of actress Mitali Handa.
Mannara made her acting debut in the Bollywood film “Zid” in 2014, where she played the lead role.
She later appeared in Telugu films, including “Prema Geema Jantha Nai” and “Jakkanna.”
Mannara has also been part of projects in other Indian film industries.
Mannara Chopra comes from a film-oriented family. She is the cousin of popular actresses Priyanka Chopra, Parineeti Chopra, and Meera Chopra. Her father is a lawyer.
Mannara made her acting debut in Bollywood with the film “Zid” in 2014. The film was a psychological thriller.
She has also appeared in Telugu and Hindi films, establishing herself as an actress in the South Indian film industry.
Some of her notable films include “Rogue” (Telugu), “Thikka” (Telugu), and “Zid” (Hindi).
Apart from acting, Mannara has worked as a model and has been associated with various brand endorsements.
|Full Name||Mannara Chopra|
|Birth Name||Barbie Handa|
|Famous For||Telugu Film “Rogue”|
|Date of Birth||29 March 1991 (Friday)|
|Age (as in 2023)||32 Years|
|Birth Place||Ambala, India|
|Home Town||Ambala, India|
|School||Summer Fields School, New Delhi.|
|College & Institute||Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)|
Physical Stats, And More
|Height (Approx.)0||5′6” (164cm)|
|Weight (Approx.)||60 kg|
|Body Measurement (Approx.)||38-32-36|
Affairs, And More
Family And More
|Father||Raman Rai Handa (Lawyer)|
|Mother||Kamini Chopra Handa (Jewelry Designer)|
|Sister||Mitali Handa (Entrepreneur Fashion Stylish)|
|Cousin||Priyanka Chopra & Parineeti Chopra (Actress)|
|Favorite Food||Indian Food|
|Favorite Actor||Naga Arjun, Salman Khan|
|Favorite Actress||Smita Patil, Shabana Azmi|
|Favorite Color||Black, White|
|Favorite Singer||Guri, Hardy Sandhu|
|Fashion Brand||Calvin Klein, & Louis Vuitton|
|Favorite Series||Not Known|
|Favorite Destination||Switzerland & Maldives|
Hobbies And Money Factor
|Hobbies||Sketching, Travelling, Shopping|
|Net Worth (Approx.)||$12 million|
Social Media ID
|Twitter ID||Click To Follow Her|
|Facebook ID||Click To Follow Her|
|Instagram ID||Click To Follow Her|
Unknown Facts About Mannara Chopra:
- Mannara Chopra, also known as Barbie Handa, is an Indian actress.
- While detailed information about her personal life and career may be limited, here are some facts about Mannara Chopra.
- Mannara made her acting debut in 2014 with the Bollywood film “Zidd”.
- This film was directed by Vivek Agnihotri and marked his entry into the Indian film industry.
- Apart from Hindi films, Mannara has also worked in Telugu cinema.
- She appeared in the Telugu film “Rogue” and gained recognition for her acting in the South Indian film industry.
- Mannara Chopra is the cousin of internationally acclaimed actress Priyanka Chopra.
- He is also related to other Bollywood actresses like Parineeti Chopra and Mira Chopra.
- Before entering the film industry, Mannara worked as a model and was associated with various brands.
- Contributed to his on-screen presence.
- Mannara is active on social media platforms including Instagram, where she shares glimpses of her personal and professional life with her followers.
- Mannara has demonstrated his acting skills in both Hindi and Telugu films, which shows his ability to work in multiple languages.
- Mannara Chopra is a part of the Chopra film family. She is the cousin of popular Bollywood actresses Priyanka Chopra and Parineeti Chopra.
- Debut with “Zid”: Mannara made her Bollywood debut in 2014 with the film “Zid”. This film, a psychological thriller, marked his entry into the Hindi film industry.
- Apart from Bollywood, Mannara has worked in the South Indian film industry, especially Telugu cinema.
- She has appeared in Telugu films like “Rogue” and “Thikka”.
- Before entering the film industry, Mannara worked as a model.
- She has been associated with various brand endorsements and has been a part of the fashion industry.
- Mannara comes from a well-educated family. She has completed her education, and details about her educational background indicate a balance between academics and her career in the entertainment industry.
- Like many celebrities, Mannara Chopra is active on social media platforms.
- His social media profiles give a glimpse of his personal and professional life.
People Also Ask About Mannara Chopra:
1. What is Mannara Chopra’s latest movie?
ANS –Check the latest filmography or news articles for information on Mannara Chopra’s most recent projects.
2. Is Mannara Chopra active on social media?
ANS- Celebrities often use social media platforms to connect with their fans. Check her official social media profiles for updates.
3. What awards has Mannara Chopra won?
ANS- Information on awards and nominations can be found in her biography or by checking reliable entertainment databases.
4. What is Mannara Chopra’s upcoming project?
ANS- Explore recent announcements or news articles to find information on Mannara Chopra’s upcoming films or projects.
5. Tell me more about Mannara Chopra’s family.
ANS- Mannara is part of the Chopra film family. She is the cousin of Priyanka Chopra and Parineeti Chopra. More details about her family background may be available in interviews or profiles.
6. Is Mannara Chopra a model?
ANS- Mannara has a background in modeling, and she may have been associated with various brand endorsements.
7. Where is Mannara Chopra from?
ANS- Mannara was born in Bokaro, Jharkhand, India.
Remember that the answers to these questions are based on.