Reema Lamba also called Mallika Sherawat, is an Indian entertainer who overwhelmingly works in Hindi language films. Known for her strong onscreen disposition in films like Khwahish (2003) and Murder (2004), Sherawat has secured herself as a sex image and as one of the most famous big names in Bollywood. She then, at that point, showed up in the fruitful rom-com Pyaar Ke Secondary effects (2006) which won her much basic acclaim. From that point forward, she has showed up in victories like Aap Ka Suroor, Welcome (both 2007) — her greatest business achievement up until this point — and Twofold Dhamaal (2011).
She is one of only a handful of exceptional Bollywood stars attempting to move over to Hollywood, with films like Hisss (2010) and Governmental issues of Adoration (2011).
|Nick Name||Malu, Mallika|
|Profession||Actress, Television star and social media star|
|Famous for||Acting, Instagram reels, and Adorable smile|
Mallika Sherawat Biography
|Date of Birth|
24 October 1976
|Age||46 years old|
|Birth place||Moth, Hisar, Haryana, India|
|School||Delhi Public School, Mathura Road|
|College/ University||Degree in philosophy from Miranda House, Delhi University|
Physical stats and more
|Figure (approx.)||34 – 28 – 34|
Affairs and more
|Husband||Karan Singh Gill(Divorced )|
Family and Siblings
|Father||Mukesh Kumar Lamba|
|Favourite Food||Fruits, Juices|
|Favourite Actor||Guru Dutt, Anil Kapoor|
|Favourite Actress||Kareena Kapoor|
|Favourite color||Blue. Green|
|Favourite Film||Kalank, Dor (film)|
|Favourite Sports Person||M.s Dhoni|
|Favourite Singer||K S Chitra, Lata Mangeshkar, Asha Bhosle and Geeta Dutt|
|Favourite Dress||Suite, Saree, Gown(Western)|
Hobbies and Money Factor
|Hobbies||Cooking, Dancing, Traveling, Reading|
|Net Worth||113 Crore INR|
|Facebook ID||Click to follow|
|Instagram ID||Click to follow|
|Twitter ID||Click to follow|
Facts About Mallika Sherawat
- Sherawat was brought into the world as Reema Lamba in Moth, a little town in Hisar region of Haryana to a Jat family.
- Mallika’s dad is named Mukesh Kumar Lamba and she was brought into the world in the group of Seth Chhaju Slam, a main Jat philanthropist.
- She embraced the screen name of “Mallika”, signifying “ruler”, to stay away from disarray with different entertainers named Reema.
- “Sherawat” is her mom’s lady name She has expressed that she utilizes her mom’s original surname in view of the help that her mom has given her.
- Despite the fact that relations with her family were stressed when she entered the film industry, Sherawat’s family has now acknowledged her vocation decision and they have reconciled.
- Sherawat went to Delhi Government funded School, Mathura Road.
- She has a degree in way of thinking from Miranda House, Delhi University.
- During the underlying days of her vocation, she professed to be from an extremely safe modest community family and that she confronted many obstacles from them in seeking after her career.
- Nonetheless, Sherawat’s family has countered this as a story made by her to give her a quality of a natural young lady who became famous in Bollywood.
Also Read : Neha Kakkar
- Prior to entering films, Sherawat showed up in TV ads with Amitabh Bachchan for BPL and Shah Rukh Khan for Santro.
- She likewise showed up in Nirmal Pandey’s “Maar Dala” and Surjit Bindrakhia’s “Lak Tunoo” music video.
- She appeared in films with a little role in Jeena Sirf Merre Liye where she was credited as Reema Lamba.
- Sherawat pulled in notice with her appearance in the 2003 film, Khwahish.
- In 2004, she featured in Murder, a film roused by Hollywood’s Faithless. She was seen for her strong job with pundit Narbir Gosal stating, “she has the slashes to pull off a job like this one.
- She’s sure and provocative as Simran and handles her close to home scenes with dignity.”
- She got a selection for ‘Best Entertainer’s at the Zee Cine Grants for her exhibition in Murder. The film proceeded to become one of the greatest hits of the year.
- From that point forward, Sherawat has been known for offering her viewpoints openly, also for the response to a portion of her statements.
- In 2005, Sherawat acted in The Legend, a Chinese film, co-featuring with Jackie Chan. She played an Indian young lady who saves Chan’s personality from a waterway.
- The Fantasy was her most memorable global film. Her appearance at the Cannes Film Festival to advance the film got a ton of consideration, with Time magazine’s Richard Corliss referring to her as “the following large thing.”
- Her exhibition in the 2006 film Pyaar Ke Aftereffects, co-featuring Rahul Bose, won her recognition from around the industry, with pundit Raja Sen remarking, “Mallika gets everyone’s attention with her incapacitating candour.” and the film excelled at the case office.
- Her most memorable delivery in 2007 was Mani Ratnam’s Master, wherein she played out the melody “Mayya.”
More Read : Mallika Sherawat
- She played a visitor job in Himesh Reshammiya’s Aap Ka Suroor – The Genuine Romantic tale and supposedly charged Rs. 15 million briefly appearance.
- Her last arrival of 2007 was Gladly received, which got along nicely in the cinematic world.
- Her exhibition got truly positive surveys with noted film pundit Taran Adarsh expressing, “Mallika Sherawat is electrifying.”
- Her 2008 deliveries were Monstrous Aur Pagli and Maan Gaye Mughal-e-Azam.
- Both were ineffective in the cinema world. Sherawat’s next Bollywood discharge was Twofold Dhamaal, which happened to turning into a moderate accomplishment in the cinema world, getting ‘better than expected’ status in the cinema world, by Film industry India.
- She likewise showed up in thing numbers in movies like Thank You (Razia Gundon Mein Phas Gayi), Canister Bulaye Baraati (Shalu Ke Thumkey) and in Osthe (Kalasala), which is a Tamil film.
- In 2012, she was highlighted in a thing number in Tezz (Laila).
- Sherawat has likewise acted in Kismat Love Paisa Dilli, in which she will play a Haryanvi.
- During her concise stretch as an air leader, Sherawat wedded Delhi-based pilot Karan Singh Gill in 1997. She later separated him.
- She stayed quiet about her marriage as the disgrace of separation would’ve forestalled her ascent in Bollywood.
- She dated French realtor Cyrille Auxenfans in 2017.
- Sherawat has been engaged with ladies’ privileges activism, examining ladies’ issues at the 65th Joined Countries DPI/NGO Meeting in 2014.
- During the 2018 Cannes Film Celebration, Sherawat had herself secured in an enclosure for twelve hours to help the Free A Young lady India NGO.
Mallika Sherawat (FAQ’S) – Frequently Asked Questions
1 . Who is Mallika Sherawat ?
Ans. Reema Lamba also called Mallika Sherawat, is an Indian entertainer who overwhelmingly works in Hindi language films. Known for her strong onscreen disposition in films like Khwahish (2003) and Murder (2004), Sherawat has secured herself as a sex image and as one of the most famous big names in Bollywood. She then, at that point, showed up in the fruitful rom-com Pyaar Ke Secondary effects (2006) which won her much basic acclaim.
2 . How old Does Mallika Sherawat ?
Ans. Mallika Sherawat born on 24 October 1976. her age is 46 years old.
3 . How much does Mallika Sherawat earns from her acting profession?
Ans. Mallika Sherawat was well known actress and her acting is to good also she earned own name and money 113 Crore by her own skills.
4 . What is the Height of Mallika Sherawat ?
Ans. Her height was 5′6″cm tall.
5 . Does Mallika Sherawat have Husband ?
Ans. Mallika Sherawat is a divorced woman. She was divorced from Karan Singh Gill in 2008.