About Lavanya Tripathi
Lavanya Tripathi is a South Indian Model and Actress who works in the Tamil and Telugu cinema industries. She comes from Ayodhya. She was raised a Hindu and was born on 15 December 1990, in Ayodhya, Uttar Pradesh, India. Her mother’s name is Kiran Bala Tiwari, a former schoolteacher, and her father is Tiwari, a high court attorney. She has a brother and a sister who are her two older siblings. Lavanya attended the Marshall School in Dehradun before earning her degree from Rishi Dayaram National College.
She started her career as a model before venturing into the film business. Additionally, she can be seen in numerous commercials for well-known companies like Fair & Lovely and Binani Cement. 2012 saw her make her acting debut in the Telugu film Andala Rakshasi. Additionally employed in the television industry, she made her screen debut in the Hindi series Ssshhhh…Koi Hai. She has appeared in numerous films; her most recent was the Telugu movie Chaavu Kaburu Challaga. Let’s talk about Lavanya Tripathi Age, Height, Career, Boyfriend, Family, Biography, Net Worth & More….
|Real Name||Lavanya Tripathi|
|Profession||Indian Model and Actress|
|Famous For||As Mithuna in Andala Rakshasi|
|Date of Birth||15 December 1990|
|Age (as in 2023)||33 years|
|Birth Place||Ayodhya, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Residence Place||Dehradun, Uttarakhand|
|Food Habits||Non – Vegetarian|
|School||Marshall School Dehradun|
|College & University||Rishi Dayaram National College, Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate in Economic|
Physical Stats & More:
|Height (Approx.)||5′ 7” (170 Cm)|
|Weight (Approx.)||60 Kg|
|Body Measurement (Approx.)||32-28-34|
Affairs & More:
Family & More:
|Father||Name Not Known (Will Updated Soon)|
|Mother||Name Not Known (Will Updated Soon)|
|Brother||Name Not Known (Will Updated Soon)|
|Sister||Shivani Tripathi (Elder)|
|Favorite Food||North-Indian Cuisine|
|Favorite Actress||Kajal Aggarwal & Madhuri Dixit|
|Favorite TV shows||Not Known (Will Updated Soon)|
|Favorite Singer||Atif Aslam|
|Favorite Song||Dil Diya Gallan|
|Favorite Destination||Shimla & Goa|
Hobbies & Money Factor:
|Hobbies||Dancing & Gymming|
|Net Worth (Approx.)||$ 3-5 Million|
Social Media ID:
|Youtube Channel||Click To Follow Her|
|Facebook ID||Click To Follow Her|
|Instagram ID||Click To Follow Her
Unknown Facts About Lavanya Tripathi
- She does not Drink Alcohol.
- She Does not Consume Smoke
- Does She have a bad eating habit? Non-Vegetarian
- Does she have cooking skills? Yes
- Does she dress in contemporary fashion? Yes
- Chennai is where Roshni Haripriyan was born and raised.
- She began her career as a model before moving into the television business.
- Roshni has additionally participated in a number of TV competitions.
- She belongs to a Hindu family and follows Hinduism.
- Along with dancing, he likes reading, watching movies and traveling to new places. Often he is seen doing all this on his official account.
- She has a puppy and a cat as pets and she loves animals.
- Roshni received her diploma from Chennai’s Ethiraj College for Women.
- She is currently single and unmarried.
- Dancing, reading, watching films, and exploring new locations are some of her greatest pastimes.
People Also Ask About Lavanya Tripathi
1.What is Lavanya Tripathi’s age?
Ans. Lavanya Tripathi was born in Ayodhya, India, on 15 December 1990. His birth date, horoscope, nationality, and place of residence are all listed as Indian.
2.What is Lavanya Tripathi’s line of work?
Ans. Lavanya Tripathi is a dancer, model, and actor from India.
3.Who is the husband of Lavanya?
Ans. The name of Lavanya Tripathi’s spouse or wife is N/A.
4.Who are the parents of Lavanya?
Ans. Lavanya Tripathi’s mother and father are both unidentified.
5.What siblings does Lavanya have?
Ans. The names of Lavanya Tripathi’s siblings will be updated soon.
6.What are Lavanya Tripathi’s height and weight?
Ans. Lavanya Tripathi’s height and weight will both be updated soon.
7. What does Lavanya Tripathi’s name mean?
Ans. The Sanskrit meaning of the name Lavanya is “beauty, grace.”