Karisma Kapoor is an Indian entertainer, who works in Hindi movies. An individual from the Kapoor family, she is the beneficiary of a few honors, including a Public Film Grant and four Filmfare Grants. Karishma Kapoor was born on 25 June 1974.
Kapoor made her acting presentation with the film Prem Qaidi in 1991 and in this manner played the main woman in various film industry hits, including Jigar (1992), Anari (1993), Raja Babu (1994), Coolie No. 1 (1995), Saajan Chale Sasural (1996), and Jeet (1996). Featuring jobs in the top-earning sentiments Raja Hindustani (1996) and Dil To Pagal Hai (1997), laid out her as a star. She won the Filmfare Grant for Best Entertainer for the previous, and the Public Film Grant and the Filmfare Grant for Best Supporting Entertainer for the latter.
Kapoor established her status by featuring in five of David Dhawan’s comedies — Judwaa (1997), Legend No.1 (1997), Biwi No.1 (1999), Haseena Maan Jaayegi (1999) and Dulhan Murmur Le Jayenge (2000), and the family show Murmur Saath Hain (1999).
|Profession||Actress, Social Media Influencer, Social Media Star|
|Famous for||Acting, Adorable Smile, Social Media Star|
Karisma Kapoor Biography
|Date of Birth||25 June 1974|
|Age||48 years old|
|School||Cathedral and John Connon School|
|College/ University||Sophia College|
|Educational qualification||College Drop Out|
Physical stats and more
|body measurement (approx.)||35-24-34|
Affairs and more
Family and Siblings
|Favourite Actor||Shah Rukh Khan, Aamir Khan and Brad Pitt|
|Favourite Actress||Nargis and Meena Kumari|
|Favourite color||Red, Green|
|Favourite Film||Anari (1993)|
|Favourite Sports Person||Virat Kohli|
|Favourite Singer||Whitney Houston|
|Favourite Attire||Western Dress, Gown|
|Favourite Destination||Thailand, Singapore|
Hobbies and Money Factor
|Net Worth||$12 Million|
|Facebook ID||Click to follow|
|Instagram ID||Click to follow|
|Twitter ID||Click to follow|
Facts About Karisma Kapoor
- In the mid 2000s, Kapoor won the Best Entertainer and Best Entertainer (Pundits) grants at Filmfare for her nominal jobs in the shows Fiza (2000) and Zubeidaa (2001).
- She took a holiday from acting in the wake of driving the TV drama Karishma: The Wonders of Predetermination (2003-2004), and has since acted irregularly, featuring in the thrill ride Perilous Ishhq (2012) and the web series Mentalhood (2020).
- Kapoor was hitched to financial specialist Sanjay Kapur from 2003 to 2016; the couple have two kids together. She has highlighted as an ability judge for a few reality shows.
- Kapoor was brought into the world on 25 June 1974 in Mumbai, to entertainers Randhir Kapoor and Babita (nee Shivdasani).
- Her more youthful sister, Kareena, is likewise a film entertainer. Her fatherly granddad was the entertainer and producer Raj Kapoor, while her maternal granddad was entertainer Hari Shivdasani.
- Her fatherly extraordinary granddad was entertainer Prithviraj Kapoor.
- The entertainers Rishi and Rajiv Kapoor are her uncles, while the entertainer Neetu Singh and business visionary Ritu Nanda are her aunties.
Also Read: Deepika And Prabhas Upcoming Movie
- Her most memorable cousins incorporates the entertainers Ranbir Kapoor, Armaan Jain and Aadar Jain, and Nikhil Nanda.
- The entertainers Shammi and Shashi are her excellent uncles, and the late entertainer Sadhana was her mom’s most memorable cousin.
- Kapoor is casually called as “Lolo” at her home. As per Kapoor, the name, Lolo, was inferred after her mom made a passing reference to the Italian entertainer Gina Lollobrigida.
- Both of her fatherly and maternal grandparents were from Peshawar, Lyallpur and Karachi separately, who moved to Bombay for their movie vocations before the segment of India.
- Kapoor is of Punjabi Hindu plunge on her dad’s side, and on her mom’s side she is of Sindhi Hindu and English descent.
- Especially propelled by crafted by entertainers Sridevi and Madhuri Dixit, Kapoor was enthusiastic about chasing after acting since adolescence. While growing up, Kapoor routinely went to grant functions and joined by her folks to film sets.
- Nonetheless, regardless of her family foundation, her dad opposed ladies working in films, since he accepted it clashed with the customary maternal obligations and obligation of ladies in the family.
- This prompted a contention between her folks and they isolated in 1988. She and her sister Kareena were raised by their mom, who maintained a few sources of income to raise them, until she made her presentation in films as an actress.
- The couple accommodated in 2007, subsequent to living independently for a few years.
- Kapoor learned at the House of prayer and John Connon School and later, for a couple of months at Sophia School. Kapoor later said that she passed on school to seek after representing monetary support.
- Kapoor has been portrayed as “having richness and energy”.
- Her magnificence and exhibitions have made her a style icon.
- Kapoor showed up on Film industry India’s rundown of three “Top Entertainers” for five continuous years and positioned first for quite a long time (1996, 1999).
More Read: Karisma Kapoor
- Kapoor has highlighted on Forbes India’s “VIP 100”, a rundown in view of the pay and prominence of India’s VIPs, cresting at the seventy-6th situation in 2012, with an expected yearly procuring of ₹110.55 million (US$1.4 million).
- Starting around 2016, her eight movies have earned with making more than ₹1 billion (US$13 million).
- Kapoor is the beneficiary of a Public Film Grant for Best Supporting Entertainer for Dil To Pagal Hai (1997), and four Filmfare Grants: Best Entertainer for Raja Hindustani (1996) and Fiza (2000), Best Supporting Entertainer for Dil To Pagal Hai (1997), and Best Entertainer (Pundits) for Zubeidaa (2001).
- In 1996, Kapoor procured her most memorable Best Entertainer for Raja Hindustani, her greatest business achievement, and later got the Public Film Grant for Best Supporting Entertainer for her exhibition in the melodic heartfelt show Dil To Pagal Hai (1997).
- She proceeded to assume the main part in the widely praised projects, Fiza (2000) and Zubeidaa (2001), for which she procured the Best Entertainer and Best Entertainer (Pundits) prizes at the Filmfare Grants.
- Having done as such, Kapoor has laid down a good foundation for herself as one of the main entertainers of Hindi film.
Karisma Kapoor (FAQ’S) – Frequently Asked Questions
1 . Who is Karisma Kapoor?
Ans. Karisma Kapoor is an Indian entertainer, who works in Hindi movies. An individual from the Kapoor family, she is the beneficiary of a few honors, including a Public Film Grant and four Filmfare Grants. Karishma Kapoor was born on 25 June 1974.
2 . How old Does Karisma Kapoor?
Ans. Karisma Kapoor born on 25 June 1974, her age is 48 years old.
3 . How much does Karisma Kapoor earns from her acting profession?
Ans. Karisma Kapoor was well known actress and her acting is to good also she earned own name and money $12 Million by her own skills.
4 . What is the Height of Karisma Kapoor?
Ans. Her height was 5′4″cm tall.
5 . Does Karisma Kapoor have Husband?
Ans. Karisma Kapoor husband name is Sunjay Kapur.