Karan Aujla, Age, Height, Wife, Net Worth, Biography and More:
Jaskaran Singh Aujla, also known as Karan Aujla, is a Canadian-Indian singer, rapper, and songwriter born on January 18, 1997. He has gained fame for his numerous tracks, which have been included in the UK Asian chart by the Official Charts Company. Additionally, seven of his songs have been featured in the Global YouTube music chart. His debut album, BTFU, peaked at the 20th position on the Billboard Canadian Albums chart and the 34th position on the New Zealand albums chart. In 2021, he was named the Largest Digital Artist on Spotify and was listed as one of the Most Popular Artists in the Punjabi Music Industry.
Aujla started his career as a lyricist for Jassi Gill’s song “Range,” from his album Replay. He then emigrated to Canada, where he wrote lyrics for various other artists, including Deep Jandu and Elly Mangat. In 2016, he released his debut song “Property of Punjab” as a lead artist and started featuring as a guest artist in other songs. He gained mainstream popularity in 2018 with his song “Don’t Worry,” which was his first to enter the UK Asian chart. In 2020, his singles “Jhanjar,” “Red Eyes,” and “Kya Baat Aa” entered the top 10 on the chart, while “So Far” entered the top 5.
Jaskaran Singh Aujla, popularly known as Aujla, was born on 18th January 1997 in Ghurala village, located in Ludhiana district of Punjab, India. He was the son of Balwinder Singh Aujla and Rajinder Kaur. He has two sisters. Aujla lost his parents when he was just nine years old, and he was raised by his sisters and uncle after their demise. Aujla’s father, Balwinder Singh Aujla, worked at a co-operative society and had a passion for writing. He also wrote songs as a hobby. It was through his father’s interest in songwriting that Aujla developed a keen interest in music. While he was studying in the 9th standard, he met Jassi Gill at a marriage ceremony and offered him the lyrics of the song “Range,” which Gill sang and made popular.
After completing his studies in India, Aujla received his Canadian permanent residency and emigrated to Canada. He did his high school studies in Burnaby, Canada, and also worked part-time as a longshoreman in Surrey, British Columbia. Aujla made his debut in the music industry with the song “Cell Phone,” which he released in 2014 in collaboration with Mac Benipal. However, the song failed to make an impact commercially and garnered only a few thousand views.
In Canada, Aujla started working with Deep Jandu in his studio in Toronto. Together, they created several hit songs, including “Don’t Look,” “Impress,” and “No Worries.” Aujla’s collaboration with Karan Aujla on the song “Hint” also became a massive hit and garnered millions of views on YouTube. Overall, Aujla has established himself as a popular singer and songwriter in the Punjabi music industry, with a massive fan following both in India and Canada.
Karan Aujla, a Punjabi singer and songwriter, has been involved in several controversies during his career. He had a rivalry with fellow Punjabi artist, Sidhu Moosewala, with both exchanging diss tracks that were criticized for promoting violence. Aujla was also advised by the Chandigarh police not to sing any songs promoting violence, guns, or drugs during a concert in 2020. He was fined for violating traffic rules in November 2019. In April 2021, he visited a prison in Ludhiana and faced criticism for violating security and COVID-19 protocols. In September 2021, a complaint was filed against Aujla, Harjit Harman, and Speed Records for comparing women to alcohol, drugs, and guns in the song “Sharab” from his debut album BacTHAfucUP (B.T.F.U.). The issue was later resolved and communication with the complainant.
|Name||Jaskaran Singh Aujla|
|Profession||Singer, Rapper , Song Writer|
|Famous For||Singing and Raping ,Song Writer|
|Birthday||January 18, 1997|
|Age (2023)||26 years|
|Birth place||Vill. Ghurala, Ludhiana, Punjab|
|Home town||Vill. Ghurala, Ludhiana, Punjab|
|School||High school studies in Burnaby, Canada|
|Educational qualification||Not Known|
|Height||5′ 9” feet|
|Eye color||Dark Brown|
AFFAIRS AND MORE
FAMILY AND MORE
|Favorite Food||Butter Chicken|
|Favorite Actor||Sanjay Dutt, Amir Khan|
|Favorite Actress||Kareena Kapoor|
|Favorite Colour||Blue, Grey|
|Favorite Singer||Manmohan Waris|
|Favorite Player||Not Known|
|Favorite car||Lamborghini Gallardo , Range Rover, Lamborghini Urus|
|Preferred Destination||Dubai, Italy|
HOBBIES AND MONEY FACTOR
|Hobby||Reading Books, Hungout with friends ,traveling|
|Net worth||$12 Million (Approx)|
SOCIAL MEDIA ID
|Facebook ID||Click to follow|
|Instagram Id||Click to follow|
|Twitter id||Click to follow|
FACTS ABOUT KARAN AUJLA:
- Does Karan Aujla drink? Yes
- Does Karan Aujla smoke? Yes
- Karan Aujla is known for his rivalry with fellow Punjabi artist, Sidhu Moose Wala.
- Before achieving fame, Aujla used to do ghostwriting.
- At the age of 15, Aujla wrote the lyrics for the hit Punjabi song “Range” sung by Jassi Gill.
- Aujla began his career working with Sidhu Moose Wala, Deep Jandu, and Elly Mangat.
- Aujla has a passion for collecting vintage cars.
- Karan Aujla lost both his parents at a young age, with his father dying in a car accident and his mother passing away from cancer when he was nine years old.
- His father had writing as a hobby and Karan started writing songs as well.
- Aujla offered the lyrics of the song “Range” to Jassi Gill at a marriage ceremony when he was in the 9th standard, which became a hit.
- He studied in Burnaby for high school and worked part-time as a longshoreman in Surrey, British Columbia.
- Aujla debuted his first song “Cell Phone” with Mac Benipal in 2014, but it was a commercial failure.
- He started working with Deep Jandu and Elly Mangat at a Toronto studio.
- In 2019, Aujla was attacked in Surrey, Canada, and the gangster responsible for the attack was later arrested by Interpol.
- Karan Aujla got married to his girlfriend Palak in 2023.
- He has tattoos of his parents’ names, as well as freedom fighters Bhagat Singh and Udham Singh on his arms.
- Aujla expressed interest in collaborating with 50 Cent and Drake in an interview.
- He wrote the biggest hit for Diljit Dosanjh’s “G.O.A.T.” album in 2020, which was a major commercial success.
(FAQ)- Frequently Asked Questions:
Que1: Who is Karan Aujla ?
Ans: Karan Aujla is Canadian-Indian singer, rapper, and songwriter .
Que2: What is Karan Aujla full name?
Ans: Karan Aujla full name is Jaskaran Singh Aujla.
Que3: Who is his wife and when they got married ?
Ans: His wife name is Palak Aujla and they got married on 3 march 2023.
Que4: From where Aujla’ s debut first ?