About John Kokken :
Anish John Kokken, popularly known as John Kokken, is an Indian actor who primarily works in the South Indian film industry. He was born on March 27, 1981, at Breach Candy Hospital in Mumbai, Maharashtra. To honor his father, John Joseph Kokken, he has adopted his father’s name as his screen name. Throughout his career, John Kokken has established himself as a prominent actor in the South Indian film industry.
John Kokken’s father served as a Vice-Principal at a college, while his mother worked as a Matron in the Middle East for approximately 13 years. John Kokken grew up in a modest upper-middle-class family with two younger siblings, Lewis John Kokken and Anderson John Kokken. He has been deeply influenced by his father, who raised his three sons single-handedly while his wife was working as a nurse in the Middle East. John Kokken is also inspired by his mother, who sacrificed her married life and stayed away from her husband and children to support her family.
John Kokken received his early education at St. Paul’s School in Kuriachara, Kerala until the 3rd standard. He then moved to Our Lady of Nazareth High School in Bhayander, Mumbai, where he studied from the 4th to the 10th standard and passed his SSC exam in 1996. He completed his 12th standard (Science) from M. V. L. U. College in Andheri, Mumbai, and passed his HSC exam in 1998. Later, he pursued a 3-year Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology from Anjuman-I-Islam College of Hotel Management & Catering Technology in CST, Mumbai, completing it in 2002.
Although John Kokken was born into a Roman Catholic family, he is not religious but spiritual, thanks to his practice of yoga. He was inspired to start practicing yoga after hearing stories about Dr. Rajkumar from Dr. Puneeth Rajkumar. As a child, John Kokken was passionate about movies, a love that was fostered by his father, who owned a cinema theater in Kerala in the 1980s. Growing up in Mumbai, his father made sure that they watched a lot of movies. Furthermore, his neighbor and tuition teacher, Mrs. Jayakrishnan, was another significant person who encouraged his love for movies, and together they enjoyed watching films in Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, and Malayalam.
|Real Name||Anish John Kokken|
|Date of Birth||March 27, 1981|
|Age (as in 2023)||41 year old|
|Home Town||Bhayander, Mumbai|
|School||Our Lady of Nazareth High School in Bhayander, Mumbai|
|College & University||Anjuman-I-Islam College|
|Educational Qualification||Hotel Management & Catering Technology in CST|
Affairs and More
Family and More
|Father||John Joseph Kokken|
|Siblings||Lewis John Kokken and Anderson John Kokken|
|Child||first married to Actress Meera Vasudevan and has a son of wedlock named Ariha Anish Kokken|
|Favorite Food||Pizza, Chinese food|
|Favorite Actor||Sanjay Dutt|
|Favorite Actress||Not Known|
|Favorite Movie||Not Known|
|Favorite Player||Mallory Swanson|
|Favorite Attires||Shirt Pant|
Hobbies and Money Factor
|Hobbies||Acting, Yoga, Play snooker|
|Net Worth (Approx.)||around Rs. 5-6 Crores|
Social Media ID
Facts about : John Kokken
- He was married to actress Meera Vasudevan from 2012 to 2016 and has a son named Ariha Anish Kokken born in 2014. He is currently married to actress Pooja Ramachandran since 2019.
- He has a Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology from Anjuman-I-Islam College of Hotel Management & Catering Technology, CST, Mumbai.
- He started his career as a model and appeared in advertisements for various brands.
- He has worked in 42 films and 4 web series, appearing in 7 Malayalam, 8 Tamil, 11 Kannada, and 16 Telugu films, as well as 2 Tamil and 2 Hindi web series.
- He has starred in box-office hits like ‘Veeram’, ‘Nenokkadine’, ‘Baahubali: The Beginning’, ‘KGF Chapter 1’, and ‘Sarpatta Parambarai’.
- He enjoys playing diverse characters and exploring the darker side of humanity.
- He believes in hard work, patience, and perseverance.
- Despite appearing in several successful films, he is yet to receive recognition for his performances as a supporting actor.
- He was after a working in hotel industry he switched his job in call center as a IBM Daksh and he save for modeling portfolio.
- In 2015 he participated in modeling contest and also he was the finalist of that contest and this contest organized by Gladrags.
- After the contest he was give interviews and he start to work in some add .
- He have car collection of BMW.
- He knows many language likes Hindi, English ,Marathi, Malayali, Telugu, Kannada, Konkani, Tamil.
- In 2015 he was work in Bahubali as a role of soldier in kalakeya’s army
- In 2018 he was played a villain role in KGF Chapter 1.
- He likes to do Yoga and also likes to do boxing.
- He inspired from the actor Sanjay Dutt he said he is one of greatest villain in the film industry.
- John is also a pet lover he have two pets and they names is Rottweiler and anther one name is Optimus.
- He is dei hard fan of movies that’s why he came in film industry.
- He also has a love with horses.
Que1: Who is John Kokken ?
Ans: John Kokken is an popularly known as John Kokken, is an Indian actor who primarily works in the South Indian film industry.
Que2: What is his real age ?
Ans: His real age is 41 according to his date of birth March 27, 1981.
Que3: Where he is belongs too?
Ans: He belongs too Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Que4: What is his monthly income?
Ans: His monthly income is 1 crore.
Que5: Is he have child ?
Ans: Yes he have child from his first wife Meera Vasudevan from 2012 to 2016 and his son named Ariha Anish Kokken born in 2014.
Read also about : Manju Warries