Jasleen Matharu Biography
Jasleen Matharu is an Indian artist and entertainer, and challenger of the television unscripted TV drama Bigg Boss Season 12, better known for being the supporter and asserted sweetheart of the reflection vocalist, Anup Jalota. She is a prepared artist and gotten preparing in different dance structures.
Jasleen Matharu was born on 4 April 1999 in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Her dad, Kesar Matharu is a Hindi movie chief. Her mom’s name is Jaspreet Matharu. She has one sibling Kamaljeet Singh Matharu. Her granddad’s name is Sardarji Hardial Singh Matharu, and her grandma’s name is Sardarni Prem Kaur Matharu.
|Real Name||Jasleen Matharu|
|Profession||Actress, Singer, Dancer|
|Famous as an||Actress|
|Date of Birth||4 April 1990|
|Age (as in 2023)||32 years|
|Home Town||Khanna, Ludhiana, Punjab|
|School||Not Known(Will update soon)|
|College & University||Not Known(Will Update soon)|
|Educational Qualification||Not known (will update soon)|
Affairs and More
Family and More
|Brother||Kanwaljeet Singh Matharu|
|Favorite Food||Dal fry with Tadka, Gajar ka halwa, Kachori, Butter chicken|
|Favorite Actor||Salman Khan|
|Favorite Actress||Deepika Padukone|
|Favorite Movie||The Dirty Relation|
|Favorite Singer||Anup Jalota|
|Favorite Player||Not Known(will Update Soon)|
|Favorite Dress||Suit, Jeans-Top|
Hobbies and Money Factor
|Hobbies||Travelling and Singing|
|Net Worth (Approx.)||1.5 Million- 5 Million|
Social Media ID
- Aside from being a vocalist, she is a prepared artist and gotten preparing in different dance structures like Bharatanatyam, Midsection, Hip bounce, Salsa and so forth.
- She is likewise an earthy colored belt in kickboxing.
- Jasleen entered the Bigg Boss12 house as challenger with her supposed sweetheart, artist Anup Jalota, who was 37 years more established than her.
- Be that as it may, subsequent to expelling from Bigg Supervisor 12, the two of them denied their relationship, by faulting the producers for giving their master shishya Jodi the heartfelt turn only for the show.
- She is right now single. As of now, she is zeroing in completely on her profession and her work.
- Jasleen began learning old style and western music at 11 years old. She has performed live with famous artists like Mika Singh, Sukhwinder Singh, and Amjad Khan.
- Her independent collection named Love Day, delivered in 2012. She made her acting presentation in 2013 by playing the lead job in her dad’s executive Bollywood film The Filthy Connection.
Also Read: Phil B. Colson
- The film didn’t function admirably in the cinema world. In 2014, she loaned her voice for the tune Ek Bharat Shrestha Bharat.
In 2018, she took part in Bigg Manager 12 alongside Anup Jalota.
- She did an appearance in the 2019 television sequential Vish. Around the same time, she acted in the Hindi film Vo Meri Understudy Hai alongside Anup Jalota. The movie is coordinated by Jasleen’s dad and in light of the genuine story of Jasleen and Anup.
- In 2020, she showed up in the marriage based Television program Mujhse Shaadi Karoge in which she was seen contending with other female competitors to dazzle the Bigg Supervisor 13 candidate, Paras Chhabra.
- She was conceived and raised in Mumbai, her precursors are from Khanna in Ludhiana, Punjab.
- She met Anup Jalota interestingly when she was 4 years of age.
- At 11 years old, she began learning traditional and western music.
- She came out on top for the best female artist championship at a between school contest at 16 years old.
- She is a wellness oddity and visits the exercise center routinely.
- In 2019, she won the honors, as Dadasaheb Phalke Symbol Grant, Bharat Symbol Grant, and Style Symbol of the year.
- She is a devoted feline darling.
- She has numerous tattoos inked on her body.
More Read: Jasleen Matharu
(FAQ)- Frequently Asked Questions
Que1: What is Jasleen Matharu famous for?
Ans: She became famous after her marriage because she married old man named Anoop Jalota.