Jacqueline Fernandez is a Sri Lankan entertainer and model. Jacqueline Fernandez was born on 11 August 1985. She has worked in Indian movies, dominatingly in Hindi, other than showing up truly shows and music recordings. Appearing with Aladin in 2009 she has from that point forward laid out a lifelong in the Hindi entertainment world. Fernandez was brought up in Bahrain to a multiracial Eurasian group of Sri Lankan, Canadian, and Malaysian plunge. In the wake of graduating in mass correspondence from the College of Sydney and filling in as a TV correspondent in Sri Lanka, she joined the demonstrating business. She was delegated Miss Universe Sri Lanka in 2006, and addressed her country at Miss Universe 2006.
|Profession||Actress, Television star, Model, Dancer and social media star|
|Famous for||Acting skills, Instagram reels, and adorable smile|
Jacqueline Fernandez Biography
|Date of Birth||11 August 1985|
|Age||37 years old|
|Birth place||Manama, Bahrain|
|School||DAV School in Chandigarh|
|College/ University||Not Known|
|Educational qualification||College Drop Out|
Physical stats and more
Affairs and more
Family and Siblings
|Brother||Warren Fernandez, Ryan Fernandez|
|Favourite Food||French cuisine|
|Favourite Actor||Shahrukh Khan and Leonardo DiCaprio|
|Favourite Actress||Angelina Jolie|
|Favourite Film||Bangistan, Saaho|
|Favourite Sports Person||Kuldeep Sen|
|Favourite Singer||Sonu Nigam, Lata Mangeshkar|
|Favourite Dress||Western dress , gowns|
|Favourite Destination||Manali, New York|
Hobbies and Money Factor
|Hobbies||Reading, Writing, Doing Yoga, Listening to Music|
|Net Worth||13$ million USD|
- While on a displaying task in India in 2009, Fernandez effectively tried out for Sujoy Ghosh’s dream show Aladin, which denoted her acting presentation.
- Fernandez had her leading edge job with the spine chiller Murder 2 (2011), her most memorable business achievement.
- This was trailed by fabulous jobs in the economically effective group parody Housefull 2 (2012) and the activity thrill ride Race 2 (2013), which earned her an IIFA Grant for Best Supporting Entertainer designation.
- Fernandez proceeded to star in the top-earning activity film Kick (2014) and the comedies Housefull 3 (2016) and Judwaa 2 (2017).
- Close by her screen acting profession, Fernandez has filled in as an appointed authority in the 10th time of the dance unscripted TV drama Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa (2016-2017), is a well known VIP endorser for different brands and items, has taken part in stage shows, and is dynamic in philanthropic work.
- Jacqueline Fernandez was brought into the world on 11 August 1985, in Manama, Bahrain, and was brought up in a multi-ethnic family.
- Her dad, Elroy Fernandez, is a Sri Lankan Burgher, and her mom, Kim, is of Malaysian and Canadian descent.
- Her maternal granddad is Canadian and her extraordinary grandparents were from Goa in India.
- Her dad, who was a performer in Sri Lanka, moved to Bahrain during the 1980s to get away from common distress between the Sinhalese and Tamils and in this way met her mom, who was an air hostess.
Also Read: Kangana Ranaut
- She is the most youthful of four youngsters with one senior sister and two senior brothers.
- Subsequent to accepting her initial training in Bahrain at Consecrated Heart School,
- she concentrated on mass correspondence at the College of Sydney in Australia.
- In the wake of graduating she did several network shows in Sri Lanka.
- She likewise went to the Berlitz school of dialects, where she learned Spanish and worked on her French and Arabic.
- As per Fernandez, she had sought to turn into an entertainer early on and fantasized about turning into a Hollywood film star.
- She got some preparation at the John School of Acting.
- Despite the fact that, she was a TV columnist, she acknowledged offers in the demonstrating business, which came because of her expo achievement. In 2006, she was delegated the champ of the Miss Universe Sri Lanka show and addressed Sri Lanka at the world Miss Universe 2006 expo held in Los Angeles.
- In a 2015 meeting, Fernandez depicted the displaying business as “a decent preparation ground” and said: “a medium is tied in with shedding your restraints, knowing your body, confidence”.
- In 2006, she showed up in a music video for the tune “O Sathi” by music pair Bathiya and Santhush and youthful female vocalist Umaria Sinhawansa.
- In 2008 and 2011, Fernandez highlighted in the UK magazine Eastern Eye’s “Reality’s Hottest Asian Ladies” list, positioning twelfth.
- She was positioned third on The Hours of India’s posting of the “Best Lady” in 2013 and 2014, in the wake of being positioned eighth, seventh and fourteenth, separately, in the former three years.
- In 2013, Rediff.com put her on their rundown of “Bollywood’s Best Dressed Actresses”.
- The next year, she stood firm on the sixty second foothold in the Indian version of the Forbes Superstar 100, a rundown in view of the pay and prevalence of India’s celebrities.
- In mid 2013, Fernandez turned into the representative for HTC One, which she underwrites in India.
- She was the substance of Indian Wedding Style Week — IBFW of 2013.
- Sometime thereafter, she turned into the representative for Gareth Pugh’s planned Forevermark Precious stones in Mumbai, and was at the debut opening of the Eternity 21 store in Mumbai.
- That year, she likewise sent off Gillette Shaving Framework with Arbaaz Khan and Aditya Roy Kapur.
- While dissecting Fernandez’s profession, India television noted: “Gradually and consistently Jacqueline Fernandez is ascending the stepping stool of progress Jacqueline is easily getting a handle on each part of the work, which an entertainer is expected to do and is as needs be giving results.
- ” Going against the norm, Charu Thakur of India Today scrutinized her acting abilities, yet commented that: ” figured out how to discover real confidence in Bollywood currently by counts on impressive roles”.
- In 2017, Fernandez contributed ₹35 million (US$440,000) in Rakyan Refreshments’ Crude Pressery.
More Read: Jacqueline Fernandez
- The organization guarantee that with this speculation, Fernandez turned into India’s most memorable superstar to part-fund a purchaser items firm.
- Since December 2021, Fernandez has been exposed to an examination concerning a tax evasion case including ₹200 crore. The examination is being completed by the Implementation Directorate (ED) who addressed Fernandez for 10 hours corresponding to the case on 9 December 2021.
- On 22 December, ED dismissed Fernandez’s solicitation to downsize the Post Round (LOC) which was given against her for the situation which impedes her to go external India.
- Fernandez was taken out from the impending film The Phantom which will star Nagarjuna. It is estimated that the removal from the film occurred because of the illegal tax avoidance case.
- On 17 August 2022, The Authorization Directorate named Jacqueline Fernandez as a blamed in a similar tax evasion case including Sukesh Chandrashekhar.
- Accordingly, she outfitted said that FDs were made prior to having any connections with the conman and all her pay was lawful and charge was likewise paid on it.
- On 26 September 2022, in line with Jacqueline’s legal counselor, the court conceded break bail to Jacqueline on a bail obligation of ₹50,000.
Jacqueline Fernandez (FAQ’S) – Frequently Asked Questions-
1 . Who is Jacqueline Fernandez ?
Ans. Jacqueline Fernandez is a Sri Lankan entertainer and model. She has worked in Indian movies, dominatingly in Hindi, other than showing up truly shows and music recordings.
2 . How old Does Jacqueline Fernandez?
Ans. Jacqueline Fernandez born on 23 March 1987.
3 . How much does Jacqueline Fernandez earns from her acting profession?
Ans. Jacqueline Fernandez was well known actress and her acting is to good also she earned own name and money 13$ million USD by her own skills.
4 . What is the Height of Jacqueline Fernandez?
Ans. Her height was 5′ 6″cm tall.
5 . Does Jacqueline Fernandez have Boyfriend ?
Ans. No, She Haven’t Any Boyfriend.