Hrithik Roshan is an Indian entertainer who works in Hindi movies. He has depicted different characters and is known for his moving abilities. Quite possibly of the most generously compensated entertainer in India, he has won many honors, including six Filmfare Grants, of which four were for Best Entertainer. Beginning from 2012, he has showed up in Forbes India’s VIP 100 a few times in view of his pay and fame. Hrithik Roshan was born on 10 January 1974 in Bombay, Maharashtra, India. His age is
Roshan has every now and again teamed up with his dad, Rakesh Roshan. He showed up as a youngster entertainer in a few movies during the 1980s and later filled in as an associate chief on four of his dad’s movies. His most memorable driving job was in the movies achievement Kaho Naa… Pyaar Hai (2000), for which he got a few honors. Exhibitions in the 2000 psychological warfare show Fiza and the 2001 troupe family show Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham… combined his standing however were trailed by a few ineffectively gotten films.
|Real Name||Hrithik Roshan|
|Nick Name||Duggu, Greek God|
|Profession||Social Media Influencer, Actor, Dancer & Indian Model|
|Famous For||Acting, Dancing, Charming Personality|
|Date of Birth||10 January 1974|
|Age (as in 2023)||49 Years|
|Birth Place||Bombay, Maharashtra, India|
|Residence Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Bombay Scottish school|
|College & University||Sydenham College|
Physical Stats, and More
|Height (Approx.)||5’11” (182cm)|
|Weight (Approx.)||85 Kg.|
|Body Measurement (Approx.)||38-71-30|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Eye Color||Hazel green|
Affairs, and More
|Girl Friend||Saba Azad(After Divorced)|
Family and More
|Favorite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan, Raj Kapoor Hollywood: Richard Gere, Al Pacino, Steve Martin, Jerry Lewis|
|Favorite Actress||Madhubala, Madhuri Dixit, Kajol Hollywood: Julia Roberts, Helen Hunt|
|Favorite Color||Black, White|
|Favorite Singer||Arijit Singh, Badshah|
|Favorite Sports Person||Virat Kohli|
|Favorite Attires||Shirt Pant|
|Favorite Destination||British Columbia|
Hobbies and Money Factor
|Hobbies||Traveling, Shopping, Dancing & Fashion Styling|
|Net Worth (Approx.)||$375 million|
Social Media ID
|Facebook ID||Click To Follow|
|Instagram ID||Click To Follow|
|Twitter ID||Click To Follow|
Facts About Hrithik Roshan
- The 2003 sci-fi film Koi… Mil Gaya, for which Roshan won two Filmfare Grants, was a defining moment in his movie profession; he later featured as the nominal superhuman in its spin-offs: Krrish (2006) and Krrish 3 (2013).
- He procured acclaim for his depiction of a hoodlum in Dhoom 2 (2006), Mughal ruler Akbar in Jodhaa Akbar (2008) and a quadriplegic in Guzaarish (2010). He made further business progress by playing the lead in the 2011 show Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara, the 2012 vengeance show Agneepath, the 2014 activity thrill ride Bang!, the 2019 biopic Very 30, and the 2019 activity thrill ride War; the lattermost positions as his most elevated earning discharge.
- Roshan has likewise performed in front of an audience and appeared on TV with the dance unscripted TV drama Simply Dance (2011).
- As an adjudicator on the last option, he turned into the most generously compensated film star on Indian TV around then. He is engaged with various philanthropic causes, supports a few brands and items and has sent off his own dress line. Roshan was hitched for a very long time to Sussanne Khan, with whom he has two youngsters.
Also Read: Kritika Dagar
- Roshan was brought into the world on 10 January 1974 in Bombay to a family noticeable in Bollywood.
- He is of Punjabi and Bengali drop on his fatherly side. Hrithik’s fatherly grandma Ira Roshan was a Bengali.
- His dad, movie chief Rakesh Roshan, is the child of music chief Roshanlal Nagrath; his mom, Pinky, is the girl of maker and chief J. Om Prakash. His uncle, Rajesh, is a music composer.
- Roshan has a more seasoned sister, Sunaina, and was instructed at the Bombay Scottish School. Roshan has a place with a Hindu family, however he views himself as more profound than religious.
- Roshan felt disengaged as a kid; he was brought into the world with an additional thumb combined to the one on his right hand, which drove a portion of his companions to keep away from him.
- He has stammered since the age of six; this caused him issues at school, and he pretended injury and disease to keep away from oral tests.
- He was helped by everyday discourse therapy.
- Roshan’s granddad, Prakash originally welcomed him on-screen at six years old in the film Aasha (1980); he moved in a melody sanctioned by Jeetendra, for which Prakash paid him ₹100.
- Roshan made uncredited appearances in different family film projects, including his dad’s creation Aap Ke Deewane (1980).
- In Prakash’s Aas Paas (1981), he showed up in the tune “Shehar Principal Charcha Hai”. The entertainer’s possibly talking job during this period came when he was 12; he was viewed as Govinda, the title character’s embraced child, in Prakash’s Bhagwaan Dada (1986).
- Roshan concluded that he needed to be a full-time entertainer, however his dad demanded that he center around his studies. In his mid 20s, he was determined to have scoliosis that wouldn’t permit him to move or perform stunts.
- At any rate, at first devastated, he ultimately chose to turn into an entertainer. Something like a year after the determination, he took a risk by running on an ocean side when he was trapped in a deluge. There was no aggravation, and turning out to be more sure, he had the option to expand his speed with no unfriendly impacts. Roshan sees this day as “the defining moment of life.”
More Read: Hrithik Roshan
- Roshan went to Sydenham School, where he partook in dance and live concerts while contemplating, graduating in commerce.
- Roshan helped his dad on four movies — Khudgarz (1987), Lord Uncle (1993), Karan Arjun (1995) and Koyla (1997) — while likewise clearing the floor and making tea for the crew.
- After get together, Roshan would order Shah Rukh Khan’s scenes from Koyla and film himself to make a judgment about his exhibition as an actor.
- While he helped his dad, he concentrated on acting under Kishore Namit Kapoor.
- Roshan was initially booked to make his screen debut as a lead entertainer inverse Preity Zinta in the dropped film Shekhar Kapur’s Tara Rum Pum Pum.
- All things considered, he featured in his dad’s heartfelt show Kaho Naa… Pyaar Hai (2000) inverse another debutante, Ameesha Patel.
- Roshan assumed double parts: Rohit, a hopeful vocalist mercilessly killed subsequent to seeing a homicide, and Raj, a NRI who goes gaga for Patel’s character.
- To get ready, he prepared with the entertainer Salman Khan to beef up physically, attempted to work on his phrasing and took illustrations in acting, singing, moving, fencing and riding.
- With worldwide incomes of ₹800 million (US$10 million), Kaho Naa… Pyaar Hai became one of the greatest netting Indian movies of 2000.
Hrithik Roshan (FAQ) – Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who is Hrithik Roshan?
Ans. Hrithik Roshan is an Indian entertainer who works in Hindi movies. He has depicted different characters and is known for his moving abilities. Quite possibly of the most generously compensated entertainer in India, he has won many honors, including six Filmfare Grants, of which four were for Best Entertainer. Beginning from 2012, he has showed up in Forbes India’s VIP 100 a few times in view of his pay and fame.
2. How old is Hrithik Roshan?
Ans. Hrithik Roshan was born on 10 January 1974 in Bombay, Maharashtra, India. His age is
3. How much does Hrithik Roshan earn?
Ans. Hrithik Roshan net worth is $375 million USD.
4. What is the height of Hrithik Roshan?
Ans. Hrithik Roshan Height is 5 Feet 11 Inch.
5. Does Hrithik Roshan have Girlfriend ?
Ans. Hrithik Roshan is divorced and now he has a girlfriend named Saba Azad.