Harshad Chopda’s About
Harshad Chopda is a Outstanding & Talented Indian Actor, Fashion Model and Social Media Influencer. He was born on 17 May 1983 in Gondia, a city in Maharashtra, India. His entire family lives in Mumbai from the beginning, due to which he was brought up in Mumbai only.
After he finished his schooling, he did P.E.S. Completed his engineering from K Modern College of Engineering, Pune, Maharashtra, India. He belongs to a Marwari Jain family. His parents are initially against Harshad becoming an actor. Chopra started her career with the Hindi television serial titled “Mamta” in 2006. In which he played the role of a boy named Karan Srivastava, but he got his fame and recognition only from the television show “Left Right Left”, in which he played the role of a boy named Cadet Ali Baig in 2006-2007.
Let us Know About Harshad Chopda Age, Height, Net Worth, Girlfriend, Biography and More….
|Name||Harshad Prakash Chopda|
|Profession||Television actor, fashion model and Host, Social media influencer|
|Famous for||Currently Famous for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai as “Dr. Abhimanyu Birla”|
|Date of Birth||17th May 1983|
|Harshad Chopda ’s Age (as in 2023)||40 Years|
|Birth place||Gondia, Maharashtra, India|
|Residence||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Food Habits||Non Vegetarian|
|School||Name Not Known|
|University/ College||P.E.S.’s Modern College of Engineering, Pune, Maharashtra, India|
|Educational qualification||Graduate in Engineering|
Physical Stats & More
|Weight (approx.)||85 Kg|
AFFAIRS & MORE
|Girlfriend/ Wife||Pranali Rathod (Rumoured)|
FAMILY & MORE
|Mother||Not Known(Soon Updated)|
|Favorite Food||Kadi Chawal, Pasta & Biryani|
|Favorite Actor||Salman Khan & Shah Rukh Khan|
|Favorite Actress||Priyanka Chopra & Disha Patani|
|Favorite color||Black, Navy Blue & White|
|Favorite Cuisine||Chinese & South Indian|
|Favorite Sports||Cricket & Basket Ball|
|Favorite Music Genre||Punjab & Hip Hop|
|Favorite Sports||Tennis & Badminton|
|Favorite Destination||New York, Paris & Amsterdam|
Hobbies & Money Factor
|Hobbies||Gymming & Partying Horse Riding|
|Net Worth||40 to 50 million INR|
Unknown Facts About Harshad Chopda
- Does Harshad Chopda Consume Alcohol? Yes
- Does Harshad Chopda Smoke? Not Known
- Who is Harshad Chopda’s closest friend? Pranali Rathore
- Chopra started his career with the Hindi television serial “Mamta” in 2006, in which he played the role of a boy named Karan Srivastava.
- He got his fame and recognition from the famous television show “Left Right Left” in which he played the role of a boy named Cadet Ali Baig in 2006-2007.
- He was then seen acting in the television show “Amber Dhara” in 2007, in which he played the role of Akshat Mehra very well.
- He was then seen in the many series, one of which is known for his stellar performance in Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil in 2008, in which he played the role of a boy named Prem Juneja/Gaurav Sharma.
- In 2010-2011, he played the role of Anurag Ganguly in “Tere Liye”, in 2010-2011, in the role of Mohan Gala in “Dharma Patni”, in 2012, he was seen in “Dil Se Di Dua…Saubhagyavati Bhava?” May as Raghavendra Pratap Singh, as Sahir Azeem Chowdhary in the Webseries “Humsafar” in 2014, for the role of Aditya Hooda in the much famed show “Bepannah” in 2018.
- Presently he is seen acting in the television show “Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai” in which he is playing the brilliant role of Dr. Abhimanyu Birla. Along with this “Sunday with Star Parivaar” in which he is also playing the role of Dr. Abhimanyu Birla.
- Harshad Chopda also performed very well in the movie “2016 The End in 2017” in which he played the role of a boy named Rahul.
- Harshad Chopda remains very active on social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and Tik Tok and due to this he has gained a lot of popularity.
- He is immensely popular for his Instagram reels, short videos, his looks, as well as dashing personality and amazing dance videos.
- He is very hardworking and at the same time a very talented actor.
- He is being followed by 2.9 million people on his Instagram account.
- Chopda is a hot and fairly young male star who rose to fame only by working in television shows.
- Chopda has achieved a very rich and successful career only from television shows and television reality shows.
- Harshad Chopda was brought up in Gondia, a city in Maharashtra, India.
- Chopda loves to explore different parts of the world, and also loves to do adventure activities, he loves to travel to countries like London, New York, Amsterdam.
- Harshad Chopda has also visited many places in India like Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Jhansi places etc.
- Chopda has a very good knowledge of photography skills and expressions, that’s why she is also a famous model.
- Harshad Chopda’s estimated net worth is said to be around 40 to 50 million dollars on some sources.
- Chopda likes to go to the gym a lot and also follows a strict diet chart as he likes to stay healthy.
- Chopda is mainly famous for his handsome looks, as well as his style, and moreover, he is very famous for his wonderful personality as well as good character, which is highly appreciated by his fans.
- Chopda is very active on social media, so he keeps posting short videos daily.
- Harshad Chopda is also an avid pet lover, he loves pet dog rearing and is often seen on his official social media.
- Rumors are rife that Harshad Chopra is currently dating his co-star from the television serial “Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai” Pranali Rathod.
- Chopda is a great believer in exercise and yoga. This is the secret of his fit and healthy body and this is the reason why he looks attractive even in his old age.
People Also Ask About Harshad Chopda
1.Is Harshad Chopda Married?
Ans. Harshad Chopda said during an interview that both love and marriage are very different, if I marry the way I love then there will be many marriages. It’s not that I haven’t thought much about marriage, but whenever I get into a relationship, my ultimate goal was marriage, but it never happened in any relationship.
2.What is Height of Harshad Chopda?
Ans. 5’11” Feet.
3.Who is Harshad Chopda Girlfriend?
Ans. Pranali Rathod(Rumoured).