Divya Dutta is an Indian entertainer and model. She has showed up in Hindi and Punjabi film, notwithstanding Malayalam and English-language films. She has gotten many honors including a Public Film Grant, a Filmfare Grant and 2 IIFA Grants. Dutta appeared in Hindi film in 1994 with the film Ishq Mein Jeena Ishq Mein Marna, which she circled back to a lead job in the 1995 show Veergati and a line of supporting jobs. She then gathered consideration for playing the lead job of Zainab, a Muslim spouse isolated from her Sikh husband, in the 1999 Punjabi film Shaheed-e-Mohabbat Boota Singh, set against the scenery of the 1947 Segment of India.
The film was an unexpected hit, and Dutta consequently kept on acting in supporting jobs. In 2004, Dutta gathered far reaching basic praise for her job as Shabbo in the heartfelt show Go Zaara and procured best supporting entertainer selections at a few honors functions, including Filmfare. She thusly got acknowledgment for her job in the 2008 satire film Welcome to Sajjanpur, and got the IIFA Grant for Best Supporting Entertainer for her depiction of Jalebi in the 2009 show film Delhi-6.
|Profession||Actress, Television star, Model, Dancer and Social media star|
|Famous for||Acting skills, Instagram reels, and Adorable smile|
Divya Dutta Biography
|Date of Birth||25 September 1977|
|Age||45 years old|
|Birth place||Ludhiana, Punjab, India|
|School||Primary and secondary schooling from Sacred Heart Convent, Ludhiana|
|College/ University||Not Known|
|Educational qualification||College Dropout|
Physical stats and more
|Eye color||Dark Brown|
Affairs and more
Family and Siblings
|Father||Not Known (Will update soon)|
|Favourite Food||Punjabi Cuisine, Aaloo Tikki, Dal-Rice|
|Favourite Actor||Sanjeev kumar, Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Amitabh Bachchan|
|Favourite Actress||Shabana Azmi|
|Favourite Film||Bhaag Milkha Bhaag,|
|Favourite Sports Person||Sachin Tendulkar|
|Favourite Singer||Mohit Chauhan|
|Favourite Dress||westerns Dress, Saree|
Hobbies and Money Factor
|Net Worth||1.5 million$ USD|
|Facebook ID||Click to follow|
|Instagram ID||Click to follow|
|Twitter ID||Click to follow|
Facts About Divya Dutta
- Dutta kept on securing herself with character jobs in the 2011 film Stanley Ka Dabba and the 2012 show Courageous woman. In 2013, she got consideration for her exhibitions in Gippi and the anecdotal games show film Bhaag Milkha Bhaag, in which she played Ishri Kaur, the sister of Milkha Singh.
- For her job in the last option, she got a few honors and selections, including her second IIFA Grant for Best Supporting Entertainer. Until now, she has acted in excess of sixty element films, incorporating two worldwide productions.In TV, she played Purnima Banerjee in the sequential Samvidhaan (2014).
- For her part in the social show Irada (2017), Dutta was granted the Public Film Grant for Best Supporting Entertainer.
- Dutta’s presentation execution in short movies was In addition to Less, victor in the Most Famous Short Movie class at the 2019 Filmfare Grants, composed and coordinated by Jyoti Kapur Das.
- She has composed a book, The Stars in My Sky.
- Dutta was brought into the world on 25 September 1977 in Ludhiana, Punjab.
- Her mom, Nalini Dutta, is an administration official and specialist who raised Dutta and her sibling without any help following the passing of her significant other when Dutta was matured seven. Dutta portrayed her as “daring and expert” and a “fun mother at home.”
Also Read: Prabhu Deva
- She took motivation from her mom for her job as a single parent, Pappi in the 2013 show film Gippi.
- She and her sibling incorporated an assortment of their mom’s sonnets and distributed them as a present to her.
- Dutta’s maternal uncle is movie chief and maker Deepak Bahry.
- At the point when Dutta was youthful, the Punjab uprising started and Dutta portrayed herself as taking cover behind her mom’s dupatta “imploring no one shoots us.”
- Dutta was taught at Consecrated Heart Religious community in Ludhiana.
- Dutta made her film debut in 1994 with the film Ishq Mein Jeena Ishq Mein Marna.
- She followed this by assuming the supporting part of Bindiya in the 1995 film Surakshaa, close by Suniel Shetty, Aditya Pancholi, Saif Ali Khan and Sheeba. The film performed very well in the abroad business sectors, particularly Norway and Sweden.
- That very year, Dutta acquired her most memorable driving job inverse Salman Khan in the 1995 show film Veergati, depicting the job of Sandhya. Notwithstanding, the film turned into a lemon at the crate office.
- The next year, Dutta assumed supporting parts in three deliveries Agni Sakshi close by Jackie Shroff, Nana Patekar and Manisha Koirala, Chhote Sarkar close by Govinda and Shilpa Shetty, and Slam Aur Shyam.
- In 1997, she assumed little parts in Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat, close by Rani Mukerji, as Sharda’s sister and in Daava as Deepa, close by Akshay Kumar and Raveena Tandon.
- Dutta had four deliveries in 1998, assuming little parts in Gharwali Baharwali and Bade Miyan Chote Miyan, yet showing up as the female lead, Milli, in the film Iski Topi Uske Sarr.
- Notwithstanding, her presentation was reprimanded as “wooden”.
- She likewise assumed the part of a whore in the Pamela Rooks show Train to Pakistan set during the hour of the parcel of India, in 1947.
- In 1999, Dutta made her Punjabi debut in the heartfelt show Shaheed-e-Mohabbat Boota Singh, in the first of her numerous jobs inverse Gurdas Maan.
- The film was likewise set during the 1947 Indian parcel and depended on the genuine story of a Sikh Boota Singh.
- Dutta played his Muslim spouse, Zainab, who was isolated from him and compressed by her loved ones.
- It was generally welcomed and an unexpected hit in the cinematic world.
- Dutta was applauded for her presentation, with the Tribune commenting that she is “skilled in the portrayal of Punjabi richness, as well as intense grief.”
More Read : Divya Dutta
- She assumed supporting parts in the movies Samar, Rajaji and Tabaahi – The Destroyer.
- The next year, Dutta made her Nepali presentation in the sentiment film Basanti, assuming the part of Malati.
- In 2001, she likewise had one delivery, the tension spine chiller Kasoor, coordinated by Vikram Bhatt.
- She assumed the part of Ms. Payal and named the voice of non-Hindi talking entertainer Lisa Ray.
- The film was a business achievement.
- In 2002, Dutta had six deliveries — she showed up in the Nepali film Maya Namara, and showed up in Inth Ka Jawab Patthar, assuming the part of Kanchan. She assumed supporting parts in Shakti: The Power close by Karisma Kapoor and Shah Rukh Khan, and in Sur – The Song of Life.
- She showed up close by Gurdas Maan and Forbidden in Zindagi Khoobsoorat Hai, coordinated by Manoj Punj.
- She assumed the part of Durgawati Devi close by Bright Deol and Bobby Deol in 23rd Walk 1931: Shaheed, yet the film was a failure in the cinema world. In 2003, she wandered into satire with Praan Jaye Standard Shaan Na Jaye, assuming the part of Dulari.
- She showed up in two outfit motion pictures, the family film Baghban and the conflict film LOC Kargil. Both were generally welcomed, however in the last she was portrayed as scarcely having “the screen time that might be consumed in a blink.”
- She assumed the part of Chatterjee’s little girl in Jogger’s Park and accepted her most memorable designation for the Star Organization Grant for Best Entertainer in a Supporting Job for her presentation.
- In 2004, Dutta made her forward leap in Hindi film with the job of Shabbo in the Yash Chopra heartfelt show Go Zaara, close by Shah Rukh Khan, Preity Zinta and Rani Mukerji.
- It was widely praised and turned into an unsurpassed blockbuster in the cinematic world.
Divya Dutta (FAQ’S) – Frequently Asked Questions
1 . Who is Divya Dutta ?
Ans. Divya Dutta is an Indian entertainer and model. She has showed up in Hindi and Punjabi film, notwithstanding Malayalam and English-language films
2 . How old Does Divya Dutta ?
Ans. Divya Dutta born on 25 September 1977 and She 45 years old in 2022.
3 . How much does Divya Dutta earns from her acting profession?
Ans. Divya Dutta was well known Actress and her acting is to good also she earned own name and money 1.5 million$ USD by her own skills.
4 . What is the Height of Divya Dutta ?
Ans. Her height is 6.0 tall.
5 . Does Divya Dutta have Husband ?
Ans. No, Divya Dutta is Unmarried.