About Dharmesh Yelande
Yelande took part in the Zed TV productions of Dance India Dance (2009–2010), Dance India Dance Li’l Masters (2010), and Dance Ke Superstars (2011). To choreograph the 2010 film Tees Maar Khan, Farah Khan hired him.
He made his acting debut in 2013’s 3D dance-based Indian film ABCD: Any Body Can Dance, alongside Salman Yusuff Khan and Prabhu Deva. He appeared in Disney’s ABCD 2 in 2015 alongside Varun Dhawan and Shraddha Kapoor. He owns the D’virus Dance Academy, a dance school in Vadodara.
He acted alongside Riteish Deshmukh and Nargis Fakhri in the 2016 movie Banjo. He has worked as a judge and mentor in some dancing reality series, including five straight seasons of Dancing Plus (2015-2019). He did a great job as a mentor in this series.
He entered Bollywood movie in 2020, in which fans gave him a lot of love for his role. In this, some stars like Varun Dhawan, Shraddha Kapoor, Nora Fatehi and Raghav Juyal have been seen working with him. He later took part in Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 10, where he finished as the second runner-up.
He served as a judge for Dance Deewane season 3 in 2021.
Let us Know about Dharmesh Yelande Age, Height, Net Worth, Girlfriend, Biography and More….
|Profession||Indian Actor, Dancer, Chorographer and Television Personality|
|Famous for||His Dancing Style and Choreography|
|Date of Birth||31 October 1983|
|Age (as in 2023)||40 Years|
|Birth place||Vadodara, Gujarat, India|
|Residence||Vadodara, Gujarat, India|
|Food Habits||Non- Vegetarian|
|School||Baroda High School, Baroda, India|
|University/ College||Not Known|
Physical Stats & More
|Height||5′ 6” (168Cm)|
|Weight (approx.)||62 Kg|
Affairs & More
|Girlfriend/ Wife||Breshna Khan|
Family & More
|Father||Name Not Known (Soon Update)|
|Mother||Name Not Known (Soon Update)|
|Brother||Not Known (Soon Update)|
|Favorite Food||Sev Usal|
|Favorite Actor||Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Irfan Khan & Smit Pandya|
|Favorite Actress||Shraddha Kapoor|
|Favorite color||Black & White|
Illegal Weapon 2.0
|Favorite Sports Person||Mahendra Singh Dhoni (M.S. Dhoni)|
|Favorite Dancer||Remo D’ Souza & Prabhu Deva|
|Favorite Film Director||Imtiaz Khan & Anurag Kashyap|
|Favorite Car||Jeep Wrangler & SuperSport (Chevrolet)|
Hobbies & Money Factor
|Hobbies||Travelling, Partying & Playing Cricket|
|Net Worth||$ 5 Million Dollar|
Social Media ID
Unknown Facts About Dharmesh Yelande
- Dharmesh Yelande Does not Smoke.
- Dharmesh Yelande Does not Consume Alcohol.
- Although he is highly renowned for his hip-hop and locking, he can perform effectively in any genre.
- Prabhu Deva and Remo D’Souza are always regarded as his greatest inspirations and allies.
- He made his start in Bollywood as a choreographer for Akshay Kumar’s title song in Tees Maar Khan.
- He ascended from a precarious financial position because his father ran a tea stand, but he was still able to cover the cost of his dancing classes.
- In spite of his hectic schedule in Mumbai, he manages the D’virus Dance Academy in his native Baroda.
- He has a small, cute puppy and loves animals.
- He enjoys partying, travelling, and playing cricket.
- He goes by the name Dharmesh Sir. Even his mother will at times address him as “sir.” When asked how he received the nickname, he explained:
A few years back, one of the reality shows had my students perform, and the judges, including Geeta ma’am, were really impressed. They said “Dharmesh sir” when asked who their choreographer was. When the judges questioned me whether my choreographer was also “Dharmesh sir” because my performance was scheduled after theirs, I meekly said, “I am Dharmesh.” I became known as Dharmesh Sir because of this.
- He took part in the task- and stunt-based TV programme “Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 10” in 2020, which was hosted by Rohit Shetty, a Bollywood director.
- Since early on, he has been incredibly passionate about dancing. He has taken a lot of inspiration from Prabhu Deva as well as his guru Krishna Rao to make himself so much in dance and has developed Govinda’s antics very well within himself.
- He started by studying Bharatanatyam and break dancing before eventually enrolling in Krishna Rao’s dance classes.
- He has struggled a lot in his life, at that time people used to call him by the name of peon. Later, after quitting his position as a peon, he opened a Sev Usal Laari kiosk next to his father’s tea shop. In an effort to have more time for dance, he took this action.
- He has proved himself in some popular songs. He started his dance career while dancing in the background of Gujarati singers such as Hitu Kanodia as well as Naresh Kanodia and Vikram Thakor.
- He has appeared in Bhojpuri films as well.
- In Vadodara, he is the director of the “D’virus Dance Academy.”
- He admitted in an interview that he would have been a cricketer instead of an actress.
People Also Ask About Dharmesh Yelande
1. Who is Dharmesh Yelande?
Ans. Dharmesh Yelande is a Famous & Talented Indian Actor, Dancer, Chorographer and Television Personality. He was born on 31 October 1983 in Vadodara, Gujarat, India.
2.Dharmesh got removed off Dance Plus for what reason?
Ans. Salman Yusuf Khan has taken over as the show’s judge this season as Dharmesh is absent due to his involvement as a judge on Colours’ Dance Deewane.
3.Who is Dharmesh Yelande’s Girlfriend?
Ans. Dharmesh is in a relationship with Breshna Khan since 2016.
4.Is Dharmesh Yelande connected to anyone?
Ans. Dharmesh Yelande considers himself a Gujarati even if his family is Marathi. His mother is a housewife, while his father formerly had a tea shop in Vadodara. Vicky and Kalpesh Yelande are his two brothers. He has been dating Breshna Khan since 2016.