Deepika Padukone is an Indian entertainer who works in Hindi movies. She is perhaps of the most generously compensated entertainer in India, and her honors incorporate three Filmfare Grants. She includes in postings of the country’s most well known characters; Time named her one of the 100 most compelling individuals on the planet in 2018 and granted her the TIME100 Effect Grant in 2022.
Padukone, the girl of the badminton player Prakash Padukone, was brought into the world in Copenhagen and brought up in Bangalore.
|Profession||Actress, Television star, model, Dancer and social media star|
|Famous for||Acting skills and adorable smile|
Deepika Padukone Biography
|Date of Birth||5 January 1986|
|Birth place||Copenhagen, Denmark|
|College/ University||Not Known|
|Educational qualification||Not Known|
Physical stats and more
Affairs and more
Family and Siblings
|Favourite Food||rasam and rice|
|Favourite Actor||Leonardo DiCaprio|
|Favourite Actress||Jennifer Lawrence|
|Favourite Sports Person||Not Knows|
|Favourite Singer||Imran Khan|
|Favourite Dress||Western Dress, gowns|
|Favourite Destination||Toronto and Nicobar|
Hobbies and Money Factor
|Hobbies||Reading and Dancing|
|Net Worth||₹1.12 billion|
|Facebook ID||Click to follow|
|Instagram ID||Click to follow|
|Twitter ID||Click to follow|
Facts About Deepika Padukone
- As a youngster, she played badminton in public level titles yet passed on her vocation in the game to turn into a design model.
- She before long got offers for film jobs and made her acting presentation in 2006 as the title character of the Kannada film Aishwarya.
- Padukone then, at that point, assumed a double part inverse Shah Rukh Khan in her most memorable Bollywood discharge, the sentiment Om Shanti Om (2007), which won her the Filmfare Grant for Best Female Presentation.
- Padukone got acclaim for her featuring job in the sentiment Love Aaj Kal (2009), however this was trailed by a short misfortune.
- The rom-com Mixed drink (2012) denoted a defining moment in her vocation, and she acquired further accomplishment with featuring jobs in the lighthearted comedies Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani and Chennai Express (both 2013), the heist satire Cheerful New Year (2014), Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s period dramatizations Bajirao Mastani (2015) and Padmaavat (2018), and the Hollywood activity film XXX: Return of Xander Enclosure (2017).
- She likewise got basic recognition for playing a person in view of Juliet in Bhansali’s disastrous sentiment Goliyon Ki Raasleela Smash Leela (2013) and a resolved designer in the satire show Piku (2015), winning two Filmfare Grants for Best Entertainer.
Read also: Madhuri Dixit
- Deepika Padukone framed her own organization Ka Creations in 2018, under which she delivered and acted in Chhapaak (2020) and 83 (2021), the two of which bombed monetarily.
- Padukone is the organizer behind the Live Love Chuckle Establishment, which makes mindfulness on psychological well-being in India. Vocal about issues, for example, woman’s rights and misery, she likewise partakes in stage shows, has composed segments for a paper, planned her own line of dress for ladies, and is a noticeable big name endorser for brands and items. Padukone is hitched to her regular co-star Ranveer Singh.
- The columnist Vir Sanghvi, in 2013, portrayed Padukone as “solid, somebody who makes up her own psyche, [and] has inspiration inside herself.”
- She is especially referred to in the media as an expert, restrained entertainer, whose “work overshadows everything else”.
- A commentator for Rediff.com depicted her character as “basic,” “grounded,” and “open,” and stated, “She takes analysis in her step, recognizes her limits and endeavors to take a stab at improving. She handles acclaim with equivalent composure.
- “Ayan Mukerji (the head of Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani) believes her to be “a lady who will play with you yet you will very much want to bring her back home to meet your mother as well”.
- Padukone has kept a Twitter account beginning around 2010, and sent off an authority Facebook page in 2013.
- She is the most followed Asian lady on Twitter.
- Padukone is considered among the most well known and high-profile famous people in India.
- Dissecting her profession, Reuters distributed that in the wake of making an effective presentation with Om Shanti Om, she highlighted in a progression of movies for which pundits marked her as “wooden” and “ridiculed her accent”.
- The Indian Express added, “Quite recently after a couple of impulsive content calls and the public explode of her high profile relationship with Ranbir Kapoor, Deepika was discounted.
- Credit to her much promoted impressive skill, commitment, discipline and steadiness that she skipped back.
- “Following the outcome of Mixed drink, Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani, and Chennai Express, a few media distributions started acknowledging her as the best contemporary entertainer in India.
- India Today highlighted her among the country’s 50 most influential individuals in 2017 and 2019.
- The worldwide release of Forbes positioned her as the 10th most generously compensated entertainer on the planet in 2016 and in 2018, the magazine positioned her as the most noteworthy procuring lady VIP in India.
- From 2014 to 2016 and in 2018, she was the most elevated positioned lady on the Indian version of Forbes’ “Superstar 100” list, cresting at the fourth situation in 2018 with an expected yearly acquiring of over ₹1.12 billion (US$14 million).
- Likewise in 2018, Time magazine named Padukone one of the 100 most persuasive individuals on the planet; Assortment magazine highlighted her in their rundown of the 50 most significant ladies on the planet, and the statistical surveying firm YouGov named her the world’s thirteenth most respected woman.
- On Global Ladies’ Day 2022, Standpoint India recorded her as one of the “Ladies Rethinking Initiative” and “the pioneers leading different spaces of the expert world”. In 2022, Padukone was granted the TIME100 Effect Grant for her work with psychological wellness advocacy.
- Deepika Padukone positions high on different postings of the most appealing Indian celebrities.
- In 2008, she bested Indian Saying’s “Hot 100” list, and in 2012, she was named “India’s Most Gorgeous Lady” by the Indian version of Individuals magazine.
- Padukone has regularly included in The Hours of India’s posting of the “Best Lady”, beating the rundown in 2012 and 2013.
- In 2010 and 2014, she was named the “World’s Hottest Lady” by the Indian release of FHM and she was chosen by the UK magazine Eastern Eye as the “Hottest Asian Lady” in 2016 and 2018.
- Observing her dress sense, Filmfare acknowledged her as one of the “couple of entertainers who explores different avenues regarding varieties, cuts and silhouettes”.
- In the wellness book The Four-Week Commencement Diet, Padukone was refered to by Namita Jain as “a definitive good example for a sound, fit and dynamic lifestyle”.
More Read: Deepika Padukone
(FAQ)- Frequently Asked Questions
1 . Who is Deepika Padukone?
ANS. Deepika Padukone is an Indian entertainer who works in Hindi movies. She is perhaps of the most generously compensated entertainer in India, and her honors incorporate three Filmfare Grants.
2 . How old is Deepika Padukone
ANS. She was born on 5 January 1986 in Copenhagen, Denmark.
3 . What’s the height of Deepika Padukone?
ANS. Her height is 6 feet 0 inches.
4 . Where is Deepika Padukone’s residence?
ANS. She was born in Meenampatti, Madras State, India.
5 . Does Deepika Padukone have husband ?
ANS. Yes, She Have husband name Ranveer Singh.