About Chloe Grace Moretz
Chloe Grace Moretz is Famous and Talented Actress, Model and Social Media Influencer from the United States. She was born in Atlanta, Georgia, on February 10, 1997. Moretz displayed a natural flair for acting at a young age and launched her professional acting career at the age of seven.
In the 2010 superhero movie “Kick-Ass,” Moretz played the character Hit-Girl, which helped her become known and launch her career as a rising star. She continued to demonstrate her adaptability by making appearances in comedic, drama, and horror movies.
She has been in such well-known movies as “Let Me In” (2010), “Hugo” (2011), “Dark Shadows” (2012), “Carrie” (2013), “If I Stay” (2014), and “The 5th Wave” (2016).
Moretz has received accolades frequently for her sophisticated and nuanced performances, which show a breadth beyond her years. In addition to her work in movies, Moretz has dabbled in television.
She made an appearance on the television show “30 Rock” and had a recurring part in the drama “Dirty Sexy Money.” Additionally, she gave Darby’s voice in the animated series “My Friends Tigger & Pooh.”
Moretz has worked as a model and has been in advertisements for well-known clothing companies in addition to performing. She has made appearances in magazines like Vogue, Elle, and Marie Claire, solidifying her position in the fashion world.
Moretz has garnered multiple honors for her performances over the course of her career, including nods for the Critics’ Choice Movie Awards, Saturn Awards, and Young Artist Awards. She has also received recognition for her charitable work, lending support to a number of organizations including anti-bullying campaigns.
Chloe Grace Moretz, who is well-known for her brilliance, adaptability, and strong work ethic, is still a major player in the entertainment world.
She has cemented her position as one of Hollywood’s most promising young stars because to her love of acting and commitment to her profession. Moretz was raised in Cartersville, Georgia.
Her father, Dr. McCoy “Mac” Moretz (1957-2021), was a plastic surgeon and the owner of the $350 million Moretz Hosiery Company.
Terry Duke, his mother, is a nurse practitioner. His four older brothers are Brandon, Trevor, Colin, and Ethan; his older sister Kathleen went away soon after giving birth.
She has said that her family is “very Christian” and Southern Baptist. She moved to New York City with her mother and brother Trevor in 2002 after being accepted into the Professional Performing Arts School, which had sparked her interest in acting in the first place.
So allow us to provide you with information about Chloe Grace Moretz’s height, age, net worth, boyfriend, family, biography, and more…..
|Real Name||Chloe Grace Moretz|
|Profession||American actress and model|
|Famous For||her role as Hit-Girl in the 2010 superhero film “Kick-Ass|
|Date of Birth||February 10, 1997|
|Age (as in 2023)||26 Years|
|Birth Place||Atlanta, Georgia|
|Residence Place||Atlanta, Georgia|
|School||Professional Performing Arts School|
|College & University||The McDonald College|
Physical Stats & More
|Height (Approx.)||5′ 4” Feet (163 Cm)|
|Weight (Approx.)||55 Kg.|
|Hair Colour||Blonde Hair|
Affairs & More
|Boyfriend/Husband||Not Known (Will Update Soon)|
Family & More
|Father||Dr. McCoy Moretz|
|Brother||Brandon, Trevor, Colin, and Ethan|
|Sister||Not Known (Will Update Soon)|
|Favorite Food||Steak, macaroni and cheese, pasta and sushi|
|Favorite Book||Wuthering Heights|
|Favorite TV Shows||House of Cards|
|Favorite Color||Red, brown|
|Favorite Sports||Football, ice hockey|
|Favorite Singer||Not Known|
|Favorite Movie||Legally Blonde|
|Favorite Dress||Western Dress, Jeans & Top|
|Favorite Destination||London, Paris, Switzerland|
Hobbies & Money Factor
|Hobbies||Gymnastics, football, ice hockey|
|Net Worth (Approx.)||$12 Millions|
Social Media ID
|Facebook ID||Click To Follow Her|
|Twitter ID||Click To Follow Her|
|Instagram ID||Click To Follow Her|
Over the course of her career, Chlo Grace Moretz has played a variety of roles in cinema, television, and modeling.
- In 2005, Moretz made her film debut in a minor role in “Heart of the Beholder.”
- She became well-known in 2010 thanks to her breakthrough performance as Hit-Girl in the superhero movie “Kick-Ass.” She became recognized as a rising star because to the positive reviews of her performance.
- Following the popularity of “Kick-Ass,” Moretz acted in a number of movies, including Martin Scorsese’s “Hugo” (2011) and the horror movie “Let Me In” (2010), in which she played the lead character.
- She portrayed Carolyn Stoddard in Tim Burton’s “Dark Shadows” in 2012, and she also starred in the love story “Movie 43.”
- In the 2013 film adaption of Stephen King’s book “Carrie,” Moretz played the legendary part of Carrie White, displaying her talent for taking on challenging and dramatic roles.
- She proceeded to dabble in several subgenres, appearing in movies like the sci-fi thriller “The 5th Wave” (2016) and the romantic drama “If I Stay” (2014).
- Additionally, Moretz has worked on independent movies like “Clouds of Sils Maria” (2014), for which she received praise from critics, and “The Miseducation of Cameron Post” (2018), for which she received the Grand Jury Prize at the Sundance Film Festival.
Career in Television:
- Moretz has made several television appearances. In an episode of the popular television program “30 Rock” from the year 2006, she made an appearance.
- In “Dirty Sexy Money” on ABC, she played Kiki George on a regular basis from 2007 to 2008.
- From 2007 until 2010, Moretz lent her voice to the animated series “My Friends Tigger & Pooh” as Darby.
- Moretz has also worked as a model, appearing in a number of well-known advertisements for clothing companies.
- She has been featured in publications including Vogue, Elle, and Marie Claire, exhibiting her sense of style and forward-thinking outlook on fashion.
- Chloe Grace Moretz has made a name for herself as a versatile and gifted actress who excels at playing a variety of characters and giving powerful performances. She has worked in a variety of genres and formats throughout her career, confirming her standing as one of Hollywood’s most promising new talents.
People Also Ask About Chloe Grace Moretz
1.Who is Chloe Grace Moretz?
Ans. Chloe Grace Moretz is Famous and Talented Actress, Model and Social Media Influencer from the United States. She was born in Atlanta, Georgia, on February 10, 1997.
2.How Old is Chloe Grace Moretz?
Ans. 26 Years Old
3.What is Net Worth of Chloe Grace Moretz?
Ans. $12 Millions
4.How Tall is Chloe Grace Moretz?
Ans. 5′ 4” Feet (163 Cm)