About Arshad Warsi
Arshad Warsi is a Famous & Outstanding Indian Actor, Producer, Dancer and Singer. Arshad was born on 19 April 1968 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. He is best known for his most famous role in the movie Munnabhai MBBS, which he did as Circuit.
Arshad Warsi Father’s Name is Late Ahmed Ali Khan who is a professional Music Composer, Singer as well as a poet. But His Mother’s Name is still unknown. He also has a Stepbrother Named Anwar Hussain who is a professionally Singer. He also has a Stepsister Named Asha Sachdev who is a Professionally Singer.
Arshad Warsi finished his Early Education from Boarding School, Barnes School and Junior College, Deolali, Nashik District, Maharashtra, Mumbai, India. At the age of only 9, Arshad was selected by two British men for gymnastics training, he was the only child among about 1000 children given to one of the Gymnast. It also tells you that he has also been a National Level Gymnast. Moreover, Arshad is also a part of bikers group During his school days.
But in spite of all this, Arshad left school after studying up to 100 due to financial constraints. He started his career by working as a cosmetics dealer, then film Kaash which came in 1987 and Thikana which came in the same year, Arshad also worked in a photo lab to assist Mahesh Bhatt during both these films. After that, he participated in Akbar Sami’s dance group and then won the “Indian Dance Competition” in 1991. Then he started working as a choreographer and opened his own dance academy named ‘Awesome’. Let us Know Further Information About Arshad Warsi Age, Net Worth, Height, Wife, Family, Career, Biography & More….
|Real Name||Arshad Warsi|
|Profession||Actor, Producer, Dancer and Singer|
|Famous For||Being Circuit in Movie “Munnabhai M.B.B.S”|
|Date of Birth||19 April 1968|
|Age (as in 2023)||55 years old|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Boarding School, Barnes School and Junior College, Deolali, Nashik District, Maharashtra, Mumbai, India|
|College & University||Did Not Attend|
|Educational Qualification||10th Standard|
Physical Stats & More
|Height (Approx.)||5′5″ (168 cm)|
|Weight (Approx.)||70 kg|
|Eye Colour||Light Brown|
Affairs & More
|Wife||Maria Goretti (Blogger, Former VJ)|
Family & More
|Father||Late Ahmed Ali Khan|
|Mother||Name Not Known|
|Sister||Asha Sachdev (Step-Sister)|
|Brother||Anwar Hussain (Step-Brother)|
|Favorite Food||The Tandoori Rotis, Chicken & Mutter-Paneer|
Madhuri Dixit Nene
|Favorite Sports||Cricket & Football|
|Favorite Clothes Brand||Jack & Jones & Zara|
Hobbies & Money Factor
|Hobbies||Dancing, Biking & Cooking|
|Net Worth (Approx.)||$15 Million|
Social Media ID
|Twitter ID||Click to Follow her|
|Facebook Id||Click to Follow Her|
|Instagram ID||Click To Follow Her|
Unknown Facts About Arshad Warsi
- Does Arshad Warsi Consume Alcohol? Yes
- Does Arshad Warsi Consume Smoke? No (Quit)
- Although Arshad’s original surname is “Khan”, but his father has been following a holy mind, in this affair, according to him, if the heir would have been pure, he had kept the heir in this affair.
- When Arshad was only 18 years old, he lost his father, his father was suffering from cancer, after that his mother also died due to kidney failure. Because of which he himself learned to live alone and whatever he is today, he is standing on his own.
- Arshad Warsi has been a national level gymnast in his school days. The special thing is that she was selected among about 1000 children to give gymnast training.
- After completing his 10th standard, he could not study further due to FINCL issue and started working as a salesman in cosmetics.
- After that, he participated in Akbar Sami’s dance group and then won the “Indian Dance Competition” in 1991. Then he started working as a choreographer and opened his own dance academy named ‘Awesome’.
- He met his wife Maria Goretti at a Malhar festival where Arshad was a judge and Maria was a participant. Only after that Arshad offered Maria to join his dance group, after which she became the lead dance and started assisting him.
- Arshad Warsi has also worked as a choreographer in Bollywood, in which he choreographed the song “Roop Ki Rani” in the film “Roop Ki Rani Choron Ka Raja” released in 1993. Anil Kapoor and Sridevi are seen playing the lead roles in this film.
- After that he made his Bollywood debut through Tere Mere Sapne Mowai Ke. According to some reports, after debuting in Bollywood, he was the talk of the town. Along with this, they were also eating that if this movie has become a hit, it is only because of Arshad.
- After that Film Kaash which came in 1987 and Thikana which came in the same year, Arshad also worked in a photo lab to assist Mahesh Bhatt during both these films.
- Let us tell you that despite all this, he was not getting any special result in the film industry, even for Munnabhai MBBS, Arshad was not the first choice, but because of his brilliant performance, he got Offered to play the character of Circuit. Because of which the turning point came in his life because of this role.
- After that he was given a role in the movie Hulchul, for which he is also known, but during an interview, Arshad said that he was not Satisfy with the role Which was given in the movie Hulchul for him.
- After that, he went on to appear in both the sequels of Golmaal, for which people have not forgotten him till date. Both the sequels of Golmaal were:- Golmaal: Fun Unlimited and Golmaal Return. After which Arshad refused to work on its third sequel. Because he said that the role which was going on was going to a different turn due to which he was not satisfied. But then Rohit Shetty settled his role, only after which Arshad’s role was more incredible to be seen in the remaining 2 parts of Golmaal:- Which was Golmaal 3 and Golmaal Again.
- He had been smoking continuously for 30 years but he had stopped smoking when his son reached him with a card saying when are you going to quit smoking now? , Since then Arshad had made a decision that he would never smoke again.
- When the movie “Kabul Express” was being made in Afghanistan, Arshad and his crew noticed that they were constantly receiving death threats because they were shooting under the Taliban. After which the government of Afghanistan had given him full security for shooting the movie.
- During an interview, Arshad had told that Jaya Bachchan is his inspiration as Jaya had established him in his acting career.
- Arshad Warsi likes to ride a bike very much and his grief is from his school days only because he was also involved in the bikers group during his school days.
- Let us tell you that Arshad has given his voice for the character of Johnny Deep which is named “Jacksparrow Movie” in English and Hindi dubbing the “Pirates of the Caribbean”.
- In September 2021, there was a report in which he shared a photo on Instagram of his body transformation. Since then, netizens started comparing his picture with John Cena, but only after that Warsi reposted his photo, which put an end to the news.
People Also Ask About Arshad Warsi
1.Who is Arshad Warsi?
Ans. Arshad Warsi is a Famous & Outstanding Indian Actor, Producer, Dancer and Singer. Arshad was born on 19 April 1968 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
2.Why is Arshad Warsi not seen in Jolly LLB 2?
Ans. Let me tell you that Arshad’s luck was very good in Jolly LLB because the script was rejected by all the big stars, so he got this movie, due to which this movie also proved to be a hit. But Arshad was replaced with Akshay Kumar in the sequel of Jolly LLB 2, on which Arshad himself said that this time Jolly LLB 2 is not Arshad but Akshay.
3.How Old is Arshad?
Ans. 55 Years Old