Armaan Malik is an Indian artist, lyricist, record maker, voice-over, entertainer, artist and entertainer. He is known for his singing in various dialects, including Hindi, Telugu, English, Bengali, Kannada, Marathi, Tamil, Gujarati, Punjabi, Urdu and Malayalam. In 2006, he participated in Sa Re Ga Mama Dad L’il Winners yet was disposed of subsequent to completing in eighth position.
He is the sibling of music arranger Amaal Mallik. Recently addressed by Widespread Music India and T-Series, he is currently addressed by Warner Music India and Arista Records. His most memorable on-screen appearance was in the film Kaccha Limboo in 2011.
|Profession||Playback Singer, Songwriter, Record Producer, Guitarist, Voice-over|
|Famous for||Singing Skills, Instagram reels, and charming personality|
Armaan Malik Biography
|Date of Birth||22 July 1995|
|Age||49 years old|
|Birth place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Jamnabai Narsee School|
|College/ University||Berklee college of music,|
|Educational qualification||Honors Degree in Music|
Physical stats and more
|Body Measurement (approx.)||38-32-13|
Affairs and more
Family and Siblings
|Favourite Food||Italian food|
|Favourite Actor||Ranbir Kapoor, Ranveer Singh and Varun Dhawan|
|Favourite Actress||Deepika Padukone, Kangana Ranaut and Chitrangada Singh|
|Favourite Sports Person||MS Dhoni|
|Favourite Singer||Asha Bhosle|
|Favourite Attires||Shirt Pant|
|Favourite Destination||Yellowstone National Park, Santa Cruz, California|
Hobbies and Money Factor
|Net Worth||100$ million USD|
Facts About Armaan Malik
- Malik began singing at 4 years old. He contended on Sa Re Ga Mama Dad L’il Winners in 2006, ultimately completing 8th. Later he learnt Indian old style music for quite some time.
- He sang “Chale Aana” in De Pyaar De made by Amaal and composed by Kunaal Verma.
- The tune was generally welcomed by the crowd overall. Malik voiced the protagonist in the Hindi-named variant of Disney’s Aladdin, a true to life change of the 1992 film, Aladdin.
- Malik has likewise voiced Mena Massoud as Aladdin, in the Hindi variant of the American melodic dream Aladdin. Likewise, he has additionally sung the tunes in Hindi for the film The Lion Ruler.
- He additionally sang for the film Kabir Singh, under the arranger Vishal Mishra for the tune “Pehla Pyaar”.
In same year, he sang two melodies for Yeh Saali Aashiqui, one for films like Article 15, Pranaam, Pati Patni Aur Woh and Hindi soundtrack of Pailwaan.
- Malik endorsed with Arista Records on 12 Walk 2020, under which he delivered his most memorable English-language single, “Control” on 20 Walk of the equivalent year.
“Control” won the Best Indian Demonstration at the 2020 MTV Europe Music Grants, and was subsequently confirmed platinum in India.
- In 2020, Malik turned into the primary craftsman to hit No. 1 on the Top Triller Worldwide Board outlines twice. Only half a month after the fact, he delivered his subsequent English single, “The number of,” which commends his legacy by utilizing an Indian tabla on the beat.
He said it was “very overwhelming to once again introduce” himself to the worldwide music industry as he began making tunes in English, and accepts that more Indian craftsmen will drive themselves to overall progress in the future.
Also Read: Prabhu Deva
- In 2020, he sang one tune for Hindi soundtrack of Darbar, Gunjan Saxena: The Kargil Young lady and Khuda Haafiz.
In 2021, he loaned his voice for one track of Saina, Koi Jaane Na, 99 Tunes, Ringer Base, Thalaivii, Bhoot Police and Velle.
- Armaan Malik was included on the A. R. Rahman single “Meri Pukaar Suno”, delivered in June 2021, which was sung by a troupe that included K.S.Chithra, Sadhana Sargam, Shreya Ghoshal , Asees Kaur, Shaasha Tirupati and Alka Yagnik.In September 2021, Malik collaborated with Daboo Malik, Amaal Mallik and Kunaal Vermaa for his new single “Barsaat”.
- In 2022, Malik collaborated with Arista Records for his new English single “You”.
He loaned his voice for films like Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2, Significant, Ardh.
He delivered his Hindi single “Nakhrey” and “Rehna Tere Paas”.
He was likewise highlighted on a remix of the Ed Sheeran melody 2step (tune), which delivered on June 7, 2022. Malik won the Best India Act at the 2022 MTV Europe Music Grants for his single, “You”.
- Malik has named for I am Khan for the English kid and furthermore loaned voice for the person Salim in the radio rendition of Slumdog Mogul for BBC Radio 1.
- In 2014, he made his presentation as a playback vocalist singing “Tumko Toh Aana Hey Tha” in the Hindi-language film Jai Ho.
- The film highlighted two additional melodies, “Love You Till The End (House Blend)” and the title track, “Jai Ho” likewise sung by him. Separated from singing, Malik and his music writer sibling Amaal Mallik additionally highlighted in the start of Jai Ho in the tune “Love You Till The End”.
- Around the same time, he sang “Naina” with Sona Mohapatra for the film Khoobsurat and “Auliya” for Ungli.
- In 2015, he sang “Primary Hoon Legend Tera” for Legend, “Kwahishein” for Schedule Young ladies and “Tumhe Aapna Banane Ka” for Disdain Story 3 which his sibling Amaal Malik made.
- The last one he sang with Neeti Mohan.
- He additionally sang one more tune for Disdain Story 3 named “Wajah Tum Ho” under Baman’s structure. He sang “Yaar Indha Muyalkutti” by D Imaan.
More Read: Armaan Malik
- He likewise sang a solitary “Principal Rahoon Ya Na Rahoon” under Amaal’s structure. He was granted Filmfare R. D. Burman Grant for New Music Ability in that year.
- In 2016, Malik sang for the movies Mastizaade, Sanam Re, Kapoor and Children, Azhar, Do Lafzon Ki Kahani and “Sab Tera” with Shraddha Kapoor for Baaghi under Amaal’s sythesis.
- Malik made his presentation as a kid vocalist in Bollywood in 2007 with “Bum Bole” in Taare Zameen Standard, under the melodic heading of the Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy.
- In 2019, he loaned his voice for two tunes including “Punch Se Mera Dil” with Palak Muchhal for the film Amavas, “Dil Me Ho Tum” for the film Why Cheat India, “Kyun Rabba” for the film Badla. Malik likewise got highlighted as a mentor on the Indian form of the unscripted TV drama The Voice turning into the most youthful Indian vocalist to be a mentor on the show.
- He sang “Foolishq” with Shreya Ghoshal for Ki and Ka, he worked with Jeet Gannguli for the tune “Mujhko Barsaat Bana Lo” for Junooniyat and furthermore sang his most memorable Bengali melody “Dhitang” for Adoration Express under Jeet’s sythesis.
- He was the lead vocalist of the film M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story. He sang four melodies for Hindi soundtrack and three tunes for Tamil soundtrack of that film under Amaal’s piece.
- He sang “Sau Asmaan” with Neeti Mohan for Baar Dekho and “Ishaara” for Power 2 under Amaal’s arrangement.
- He sang “Tum Jo Mille” for Saansein, “Buddy Dil Ke Paas Repeat” and “Dil Mein Chupa Lunga Revamp” for Wajah Tum Ho.
- The last one was formed by Meet Brothers and the last two tunes, he sang with Tulsi Kumar.
He sang a solitary “Pyaar Manga Hain Revamp” with Neeti Mohan.
- He additionally sang the title track of Star Paarivar Grants 2016 with Palak Muchhal and Meet Brothers under Meet Brothers composition.
Facts About Armaan Malik
1 . Who is Armaan Malik ?
Ans. Armaan Malik is an Indian artist, lyricist, record maker, voice-over, entertainer, artist and entertainer. He is known for his singing in various dialects, including Hindi, Telugu, English, Bengali, Kannada, Marathi, Tamil, Gujarati, Punjabi, Urdu and Malayalam.
2 . How old Does Prabhu Deva?
Ans. Armaan Malik born on 22 July 1995.
3 . How much does Armaan Malik earns from her acting profession?
Ans. Armaan Malik was well known Singing and his dance is to good also he earned own name and money 100$ million USD by his own skills.
4 . What is the Height of Armaan Malik ?
Ans. His height is 5.7 tall.
5 . Does Armaan Malik have Wife ?
Ans. Yes, He has a wife and is her name is Payal Malik .