Anubhav Sinha , Age, Height, Wife, Net Worth, Biography and More:
Anubhav Sinha is an Indian film director. He is particularly known for his work as a director in the Bollywood film Cash Joe Ke Saal (2007). Anubhav was born on 22 June 1965 in Allahabad and in the house of his father Prem Govind Sinha and his mother Sushila Sinha. He Went to school in Queen’s College, Varanasi or Kalagarh, Garhwal, and did college from Government Inter College, Allahabad. He has completed his graduation in Mechanical Engineering from Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh.
Anubhav Sinha worked as an engineer in New Delhi for two years and then he moving to Mumbai on 4 December 1990.
He worked as an assistant director to Pankaj Parashar till 1994 before branching out as an independent director in a few episodes of a TV show in Zee TV. The show was “Shikhat”.
Then later came Sea Hawks, a hugely successful TV show for UTV. The show was titled Sea Hawks, which remained the number one show on all networks for thirty-five weeks. Seventy-two episodes later he emerged on the burgeoning music video scene.
In three years he made 75 music videos and later in 2000 he resigned from the much ornate throne of the music video mogul to start his first film Tum Bin. 13 July 2001 marked the release of the biggest films of the year and his debut, and Aks was also released on the same day.
|Profession||Indian film director|
|Birthday||22 June 1965|
|Age (2023)||57 years|
|Birth place||Allahabad (Paryagraj) ,Uttar Pradesh ,India|
|Home town||Varanasi ,Uttar Pradesh, India|
|School||• He did his primary schooling from Kalagarh in Pauri Garhwal, Uttarakhand|
• Government Inter College, Allahabad
|University||• Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh|
• Queen’s College, Varanasi
|Educational qualification||B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering from Aligarh Muslim University|
|Eye color||Salt and paper|
AFFAIRS AND MORE
FAMILY AND MORE
|Father||Prem Govind Sinha|
|Favorite Food||Burund Paav, Keema, Chicken Farcha, Cafè Irani, Chole Samose, Benarasi Chaat|
|Favorite Actor||Shah Rukh Khan, Naseeruddin Shah, Manoj Pahwa, Manoj Bajpai|
|Favorite Actress||Madhuri Dixit, Juhi Chawla, Taapsee Pannu|
|Favorite Song||Blowin’ In the Wind” by Bob Dylan|
|Favorite Singer||Sonu Nigam, Jagjit singh|
|Favorite Journalist||Ravish Kumar|
|Favorite Dress||jeans t shirt|
|Preferred Destination||Not Known|
HOBBIES AND MONEY FACTOR
|Hobby||Photography, Cooking, Reading, Writing|
|Net worth||$5 Million|
SOCIAL MEDIA ID
|Facebook ID||Click to follow|
|Instagram Id||Click to follow|
|Twitter id||Click to follow|
FACTS ABOUT Anubhav Sinha:
- Does Anubhav Sinha drink? Yes
- Does Anubhav Sinha smoke? Yes
- Anubhav Sinha is a noted Indian filmmaker, known for making films of various genres from “Tum Bin” (2001), a romantic drama “Article 15” (2019), a crime drama and social awakening film.
- Anubhav was born on 22 June 1965 in Allahabad and in the house of his father Prem Govind Sinha and his mother Sushila Sinha.
- Anubhav Sinha worked as an assistant director to Pankaj Parashar till 1994, before becoming an independent director.
- She has done one of Zee TV’s flagship show “Shikast” which is considered to be a huge success in the entertainment fraternity.
- Started working on his first film “Tum Bin” (2001), starring Priyanshu Chatterjee, Himanshu Malik, Amrita Prakash, Rakesh Vashisht and Sandali Sinha. This film is considered to be his most successful film till date.
- Then his third film came “Dus” which was the biggest opening at that time.
- Anubhav Sinha’s other notable films are Amen (2006), Cash (2007), Ra. One (2011), and Tum Bin 2.
- He has received the Yash Bharti Award from the Government of Uttar Pradesh in 2016.
- Filmfare Awards (2019) for Best Story for the film “Mulk”.
- He has also received the Film Dadasaheb Phalke Film Foundation Awards (2019) for Best Writer-Director for the film “Mulk” (2018).
- Anubhav Sinha received News 18 Reel Movie Awards (2019) for Best Dialogue for the film “Mulk” (2018) and then Star Screen Awards (2019) for Best Film for the film “Mulk” (2018).
- In three years he made 75 music videos and later in 2000 he resigned from the much ornate throne of the music video mogul to start his first film Tum Bin.
(FAQ)- Frequently Asked Questions:
Que1: Who is Anubhav Sinha ?
Ans: Anubhav Sinha is an Indian film director.
Que2: Which film is His debut film?
Ans: His debut film is Film (Director & Writer): Tum Bin (2001) and Film (Producer): Cash (2007).
Que3: What is his real age?
Ans: His real age is 57 yrs old (2023).
Que4:What is Anubhav Sinha’s father name ?
Ans: Anubhav Sinha’s father name is Prem Govind Sinha.
Que5: What is his Educational qualification?
Ans: His Educational qualification is B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering from Aligarh Muslim University.