About Anjali Mamgai
Anjali Mamgai is a Famous and Talented Indian Dancer, Rising Star and Social Media Influencer. She is Delhi-Born who was born on 20 October 2002 in India. She is 21 years old dancer now. Her eyes are very cute which is being liked by the audience in lakhs.
Anjali started her career by auditioning in Season 1 of Dance Deewane but she could not get selected there. After that she appeared in Season 5 of Dance+ which is a reality show where she could not get selected again. Even after getting rejections twice, she did not end her dance journey here, she kept moving forward.
After that she was seen giving audition round in season 3 of Dance Deewane in which she got selected. In which her partner Sahil also won the hearts of millions of people in India and abroad with her talent.
Both Sahil and Anjali together won the hearts of everyone by performing on some songs like ‘Hai Ram’ and ‘Bheegi-Bheegi’ in which their chemistry was highly appreciated. Apart from dancing, she loves to travel and listen to songs.
Great dancers Anjali and Sahil put a lot of heart into their performances, and judge-choreographer Dharmesh broke down when they were eliminated. In an interview, Anjali and Sahil state, “We were shocked by the popularity and love we received. Of course, we were unhappy with the eviction, but we are pleased of winning the hearts of so many people all over the nation. Really content as well.
They respond further to the hashtag #wewantsahilanjaliBack and thank the “Dance Deewane” crew for showering them with nothing but love. Let us Know Further Information About Anjali Mamgai (Choreographer) Age, Height, Career, Boyfriend, Net Worth, Biography & More…
|Real Name||Anjali Mamgai|
|Profession||Dancer, Rising Star and Social Media Influencer|
|Famous For||Being the Contestant Of ”India’s Best Dancer Season 3”|
|Date of Birth||20 October, 2002|
|Age (as in 2023)||21 years|
|Birth Place||New Delhi, India|
|Food Habits||Non – Vegetarian|
|School||Local School in Delhi|
|College & University||Not Known (Will Updated Soon)|
|Educational Qualification||Pursuing Graduation|
Physical Stats & More
|Height (Approx.)||5′ 8” (167 Cm)|
|Weight (Approx.)||58 Kg.|
|Body Measurement (Approx.)||32-26-34|
Affairs & More:
|Boyfriend||Not Known (Will Updated Soon)|
Family & More
|Father||Name Not Known (Will Updated Soon)|
|Mother||Name Not Known (Will Updated Soon)|
|Sister||Name Not Known (Will Updated Soon)|
|Favorite Food||Pizza, Pasta & Homemade Food|
|Favorite Choreographer||Akash Thapa|
|Favorite Actress||Nora Fatehi & Disha Patani|
|Favorite Color||White & Black|
|Favorite TV shows||Not Known (Will Updated Soon)|
|Favorite Singer||Arijit Singh|
|Favorite Song||Not Known (Will Updated Soon)|
|Favorite Destination||London & Paris|
Hobbies & Money Factor
|Hobbies||Dancing, Travelling & Singing|
|Net Worth (Approx.)||3-4 Lakhs|
Social Media ID
|YouTube Channel||Click To Follow Her|
|Facebook ID||Click To Follow Her|
|Instagram ID||Click To Follow Her|
Unknown Facts About Anjali Mamgai
- Indian dancer and choreographer Anjali Mamgai. On October 20, 2002, Anjali Mamgai was born.
- She took part in Dance Deewane 3, among other dance reality series.
- The YouTube channel “Sahil & Anjali” is where Anjali and her companion Sahil often post their dancing videos and vlogs.
- She is also well-liked by her supporters due to her distinctive dancing style.
- Anjali enjoys singing, dancing, and traveling as some of her favorite activities.
- Anjali first tried out for a reality show for Dance Deewane Season 1 and Dance+ Season 5, however she was not chosen.
- Sahil and Anjali’s relationship was and continues to be adored by all because of their magnificent performances in “Hai Ram” and “Bheegi Bheegi.”
- When Dharmesh, a judge and choreographer, was eliminated from Dance Deewane 3, she broke down in tears.
- In an interview, Anjali and Sahil also state that they were taken aback by the love and support they received. They admit that they were disappointed by the eviction but that they are also quite happy about winning over so many people’s hearts nationwide.
- Anjali Mamgai is currently a participant in season three of India’s Best Dancer on television.
- As the older daughter of the family, Anjali Mamgai continued to dance while also attending school and taking care of her family.
- She used to oversee the family bills while also working and teaching dance to the kids in order to pay for her education and cover other living expenses.
- Anjali has always loved to dance, therefore in order to further her passion, she competed in Season 1 of the television program Dance Deewane.
- Dance Deewane 3 contestant who, by perseverance and dedication, advanced through the audition stage.
- During this time, she met Sahil, a talented dancer who later joined Anjali on stage and helped her win over the judges with her moves to songs like “Hi Ram” and “Bheegi Bheegi.”
- Anjali Mamgai and Sahil were among the top dancing partner pairs at the time, and there was a lot of praise for their on-screen connection.
- The fact that Anjali did not make it to the show’s finale, however, is distressing. Judge Dharmesh felt terrible when he saw how Anjali and Sahil were struggling.
- Anjali persisted despite this, improving her dancing further and competing in the third season of the television reality series India’s Best Dancer.
- She is accompanied by renowned dancer “Akash Thapa” and made it past the audition stage thanks to her dance talents.
- Both have wowed the judges and audience with their dancing.
People Also Ask About Anjali Mamgai
1.Who is Anjali Mamgai?
Ans. Anjali Mamgai, a well-known participant in the third season of the Indian TV reality series Dance Deewane, is an excellent freestyle dancer and choreographer.
2. What is Anjali Mamgai’s age?
3. For what is Anjali Mamgai renowned?
Ans. well-known as a participant in the third season of the Indian TV reality series Dance Deewane
4. How much money is Anjali Mamgai worth?
Ans. 3-4 lakhs.
5. Who is the boyfriend of Anjali Mamgai?
Ans. None, however she does have a dance partner and a best friend in Sahil.
6. Who is the choreographer for Anjali Mamgai?
Ans. Akash Thapa.