Aditya Singh Rajput was a very Famous Indian Model, Television & Film Actor. He has been seen in Television Series and Films such as Gandhi Ko Nahi Mara, U Me Aur Hum, Shivani and Krantiveer – The Revolution. He was seen participating in the season 9 of MTV’s most popular show Spitsvilla. And you will also be surprised to know that on May 22, 2023 he has been found dead due to drug overdose.
About Aditya Singh Rajput
Aditya Singh Rajput was born on 19 August 1990 in Delhi, a city in India. He belongs to a middle class family. His father’s name is Narendra Singh and name of mother is Usha Singh. And he also has a sister named Ekta Chowdhary. Along with this, he has completed his early education from Green Field Education.
Rajput started his model career at the age of 17, along with this he also did ramp walk in some fashion events. After which he started getting calls for all advertisements. After which he was signed for Hero Honda advertisement in which Hrithik Roshan and Sourav Ganguly also worked with him. In 2005, his puzzle film Aai Maine Gandhi Ko Nahi Mara was released. Only after this he was seen in several television shows.
|Name||Aditya Singh Rajput|
|Profession||Indian Model, Television & Film Actor|
|Famous For||Being in MTV Famous Show Spitsvilla 9|
|Date of Birth||19 August 1990|
|Age (as in 2023)||33 Years|
|School||Green Field Education|
|College & University||Not Known|
Physical Stats & More
|Height (Approx.)||5′9″ (175 Cm)|
|Weight (Approx.)||72 Kg|
Affairs & More
Family & More
|Favorite Food||Indian Food|
Ranveer Kapoor, Ranveer Singh, Shah Rukh Khan & Aamir Khan
Priyanka Chopda & Jennifer Lopez
|Favorite Film||Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani|
|Favorite Musician||Aarav Verma RDX & Armaan Malik|
|Favorite TV Shows||Bigg Boss, MTV Splitsvilla|
|Favorite Song||Indian Song|
|Favorite Destination||Barcelona and Bangkok|
Hobbies & Money Factor
|Net Worth (Approx.)||$ 5 Million|
Social Media ID
|Facebook ID||Click to Follow|
|YouTube ID||Click to Follow|
|Instagram ID||Click To Follow|
Read Also Harnaaz Sandhu Age, Height, Net Worth, Boyfriend, Family, Career, Biography & More
Unknown Facts About Aditya Singh Rajput
- Aditya Singh Rajput was raised in Delhi, India, where he was born.
- He has an ancestor from Uttarakhand.
- During his stay in college, he appeared in numerous theatre productions.
- The most notable of Aditya’s more than 300 commercials are for T-Series Mobile, Coke with Aamir Khan, Hero Honda with Hrithik Roshan, and DISH TV with Shahrukh Khan.
- Aditya made his film debut in Bollywood with the movie Maine Gandhi Ko Nahin Mara, in which he portrayed Anupam Kher’s kid.
- Aditya was discovered dead in the lavatory of the 11th storey high rise he resided in on May 22, 2023.
- He had also worked on a few Tamil films, including “Boys and Girls” and others.
- He enjoyed singing and taking pictures.
- He was discovered unconscious on May 22, 2023, in his apartment’s bathroom on the 11th level of the Lashkaria Heights Building in Oshiwara, Mumbai. The building’s watchman and one of his pals then hurriedly transported him to a local hospital, where he was pronounced dead. He overdosed on drugs, according to some sources. When asked about the drug overdose, one of his pals responded,
Aditya wasn’t a drug user. Another acquaintance discovered him unconscious in his bathroom, and together they rushed him and the watchman to the neighbouring hospital. He most likely passed away from a heart attack or from banging his head on the floor. All of us are awaiting the results of the post-mortem examinations while the police have already begun their inquiry. Let’s wait before drawing any conclusions as a group.
People Also Ask About Aditya Singh Rajput
1.Who is Aditya Singh Rajput?
Ans. Aditya Singh Rajput was a very Famous Indian Model, Television & Film Actor. He has been seen in Television Series and Films such as Gandhi Ko Nahi Mara
2.How did Aditya die?
Ans. On 22 may 2023
4.In what condition was Aditya found dead?
Ans. He was discovered unconscious on May 22, 2023, in his apartment’s bathroom on the 11th level of the Lashkaria Heights Building in Oshiwara, Mumbai.